Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't you love it when . . .

Go down 
+26
Feign
Asukuu
HashiriyaR32
Ichijo
Vareluxe
Etherlight
Rein
TaeTae
MightyPeanut
shissachan
FreedomFighter
iMudkipz
Segawa
piroton
CapeMike
Dune
Flandyrll
werty16
Midona
Jello
Hyoka
NovaZero
frappn
gunzlinger
FenixStryk
Abolla
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:36 am

*was one* But I couldn't move :^/ though gladly I was surrounded by people who cared enough to hug me :^) Made my day.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 am

Don't we all love it when some dude bumps us into a Meta Cactus and we die ?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 am

piroton wrote:
Don't we all love it when some dude bumps us into a Meta Cactus and we die ?
I bumped someone into a Meta-Cactus once. T'was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 am

I love it when... i am p lvling my bots and have no Air mechs in an arena room of 4 vs 20 +

and with 45 % ivis 45 % Ouka and 10 % Air mechs ganging you.

and dont you love it when in BRD Epoch

BRD vs WIZ 5v30
BRD vs DOS 20v25

yay less people on both sides >_>

and i also love it when once my chibi ran out of ammo and is low on health. I typed in Global

CACTUS SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ran into a cactus.
Everyone rofled
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 pm

when you run out of ammo, and decide to suicide into a pitfall. An enemy Ivis decides to jump in after you and dies with you <3
Back to top Go down
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 am

Using X Cross Raptor and running with 6-10 Hp,decides to use X cross to dodge other AIR Units.....Runs into meta cactus With an Ivis following me D=.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 am

Watching an Ouka miss an Ouka Raisen to fall into a white pit and die.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:43 pm

i fall in middle of Art barrage................
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 pm

when GM trans you into a Snowman mid-flight so you're stuck in the middle of the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

You're sniping with Sag. Maxis or just fire rod trolling or even spamming some destructor/girl missiles and all of a sudden an ivis/ouka/telekun gets behind you without you even noticing and getting surprise buttsex'd.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

TaeTae appears on the enemy team.
He usually chases me if he spots me Sad
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am

MightyPeanut wrote:
TaeTae appears on the enemy team.
He usually chases me if he spots me Sad

When peanut is on the other team and I'm feeling hungry that second
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:58 am

When Miso trans you into a Roly Poly then countdown for Arena ends, spawning you with 50 HP :^)
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

When you die in an arena, wait for the countdown. Click your bot and........

that bots now dead too and you didnt spawn. Wait for another countdown and click the last bot. But instead summons the first one you used summoning you with approximately 10 hp.

and your score hits rock bottom ~
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:49 pm

*sarcasm mode*
You flank the enemy with two~four allies... while the rest your team is fighting defensively. You arrive at their flanks and see mechs with 100 hp or less... you attack.... two seconds later your allies are running away already.... dispite the front lines not having budged (mech-wise).... Then you die as you get ganged on.
*sarcasm end*

Meleeing a nearly dead... fleeing Ivis.... with a Crim using a brickgale AM3. Dodging a Ivis at last moment at point-blank range. Playing barrel dance with a rapier-oriented (shieldless) Ivis or two... and not dying, even if you fail to kill them....
Back to top Go down
shissachan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shissachan

Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 am

Getting owned by Ivis's and Ouka's so much that you decide to get your own, however once you start playing as them, you realize how much you fail at using OP robots after other OP robots of the same type somehow rape harder than you at all the given times you decide to go 1 on 1 with them. *fricken BRD...!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:05 am

When you get to outpost for boss only to realize you forgot the last treasure required to do star difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:41 am

jet hammering an Ivis in the face even though you fail at melee! FEEL THE MIGHTY BUNNY GOLD'S HAMMER OF JUSTICE!

also, being blinded by tae's new 'camouflage'
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 am

i also hate when am chasing low-hp land unit and he run pass power spot then i lock-on into power spot instead of him.
and he running away to his art mate, damn!!!
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 am

I'm on my Lily and...
AHA! An Ivis who's almost dead! And I fly and land right next to them (stupid, I know) and get combo locked from full life to dead. What the f- Oh right, it's Ivis
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 am

Hyoka wrote:
That's why I use propeller bits, so that I won't have to fall into a sea of Goth Lolis and Samurai girls.

Goth Loli and Samurai Girls are my type. They're hot D:

werty16 wrote:
havent played NA version for while but in JP version this is quite common
u focus on attacking few opponents infront of u and suddenly discover that the 5 guys from ur team have ran off for no
reason and ur surrounded by opponents

It happened 4 times on a 15 vs 15 Shuffle
Some noob charge in with group of like 4 people, asking for support. By the time I arrived, they only fight together like 10 sec and I was busy killing the arts with my Goth Loli. In the end, Winry arrived, bind me and I got BDSM Gang Bang from 3 arts, 1 ouka, and the winry itself >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 am

Vareluxe wrote:
It happened 4 times on a 15 vs 15 Shuffle
Some noob charge in with group of like 4 people, asking for support. By the time I arrived, they only fight together like 10 sec and I was busy killing the arts with my Goth Loli. In the end, Winry arrived, bind me and I got BDSM Gang Bang from 3 arts, 1 ouka, and the winry itself >.>

Happens to me all the time. People think my zsg is nowhere close deserving of help, even supports with heal run away from me D:
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:12 am

MightyPeanut wrote:
I'm on my Lily and...
AHA! An Ivis who's almost dead! And I fly and land right next to them (stupid, I know) and get combo locked from full life to dead. What the f- Oh right, it's Ivis
Gahaha. Once had an Ivis charge at my Lily. Didn't move and fired all my 6 rifles at her. Died one inch in front of my face because she couldn't handle a stream of bullets coming from 6 rifles flying towards her face.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:31 am

NovaZero wrote:
MightyPeanut wrote:
I'm on my Lily and...
Gahaha. Once had an Ivis charge at my Lily. Didn't move and fired all my 6 rifles at her. Died one inch in front of my face because she couldn't handle a stream of bullets coming from 6 rifles flying towards her face.

seraph with 2x wide beamguns and 2x 3way beamguns does the same thing as ur 6 rifles wen dealing with lnd storming at ya XD
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 am

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm doing it wrong.

When no one uses my Teleport Bit to do a dynamic entry behind enemy lines, despite placing the Teleport Bit right in front of our starting point and spamming the voice chat saying that I'm in position for them to warp.

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love it when . . .   Don't you love it when . . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you love it when . . .
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next