Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left   Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Spoiler:
So this is my current build, with two CV tuning included.

Right now I'm thinking to either:
1) get 1 more CV (30 cost) plus a small weapon tune (10 cost)
2) get two Great whatever-weapon tune (20+20 cost)

What are you guy's take on this? And what tune is recommended for Plasma Gun? :/
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left   Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Plasmagun? @-@ is this CB tw?

I'd think at least limited plasmagun would be more cost affective. Does CB tw have beam machinegun or wide beamgun? I think those would be cheaper but finding 3s ones might be somewhat difficult. There's others but those are ones I can think from the tip of my head that are uc.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left   Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm

I'll PM you some ideas later. It's a highly efficient build, but doing anything good with that remaining capa is going to take some work.

Just curious, what all there is tuned already?

Also, knock off another 5 capa for slayer bit.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left   Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:29 pm

LS3 wrote:
Plasmagun? @-@ is this CB tw?

I'd think at least limited plasmagun would be more cost affective. Does CB tw have beam machinegun or wide beamgun? I think those would be cheaper but finding 3s ones might be somewhat difficult. There's others but those are ones I can think from the tip of my head that are uc.

Ya it's CBTW.

Using Limited Plasma Gun...? Then what am I gonna do with another 60 costs? Or are you suggesting lowering the cost for less BP loss?
And no, CBTW currently do not have BMG, there is WBG though (currently every weapons in shop/gara are all 2s btw)

Also the reason I'm using Plasma Gun in my planned build is because among many suitable weapons for Seraph, it has more negative stats than the other, if I can make a good build with this, then in the future I won't have to worry about having 0 stats when switching to other kind including RT weapons.

Suguri wrote:
I'll PM you some ideas later. It's a highly efficient build, but doing anything good with that remaining capa is going to take some work.

Just curious, what all there is tuned already?

Also, knock off another 5 capa for slayer bit.

Thanks suguri =]

Well, right now I'm still missing 2 more High Tec Beta I think, and CV tune which is not out in CBTW yet (I'll just train my skill while waiting for it).

I guess with CV I can fight in much closer range, but is Slayer bit really needed that much? I guess I can only make space for it if I lowered Tec from 40 to 38.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left   Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice/opinion on tuning Seraph with 40 cost left
Page 1 of 1