Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members

Go down 
+13
Dune
thehellamireading
Strykerr
Charter
UncleBobbie
IncuSlave
Aurum_Sol
fggt
ziix
Retrias
reVelske
Stickboy
DarkChuky
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

more relevance
Astral_Goddess wrote:
to your pointlessness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Spoiler:

then the excuse is that cause CS troll you, you will come to the forum, fulfill all the topic with rage comments and make the forum useless.

then also when a noob or newby ask for hell you will rage over him and make his/her topic useless?

There is no excuse for Racism.

Language barrier will always exist but that is not a reason to call idiot or being disrespectful.

... for ppls ingonring the Repairing voice commands... sorry but I don't believe is a language barrier, I have see ppls that I know speak english ignoring the Radion Spam (- they just ignore, or they have radio disable cause of the radio spammer), believe on my 99% of CB players knows about REPAIRING. Just ppls ignores the supporters and isn't a new issue.

again getting back to my topic: will you help forum member or will just post rage/useless post? each response I see on this post just confirms that I'm right, that my point is a goal. (now we also notice Spammers that breaks the readability of the post)

and thehellamireading and stick, thank to show us your shcool level, I have reported you to the moderator, I don't know it they still works in the forum! xD!
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:52 pm

There is no excuse for racism... tbh there is no excuse for this game having to still run the way it is (A game like this should have been shut down a long time ago), there is no excuse for people to act the way they are etc...

I also agree people don't need to be disrespectful, but at the same time, people need to earn respect as well.

I gave my thoughts/insights to actually try to help understand/tell why people are acting the way they are, but I guess you find everything to be unhelpful...

Meh...

Just....

Meh.
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 pm

look

(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Quote :
What I want to point is that for me GAME forums are to make friends, to chat and to help ppls (to give some guide)
but what I always see is people just concerning about what people post...
I laughed. Sorry, but I really did.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

DarkChuky wrote:

There is no excuse for Racism.

first: its not real racism.
second: they come onto an english server, speak their mother language, do not try to cooperate. they are completly unable or unwilling to react to english forms of english communication (aside from pillar+dieinafire comments) and they usually lag like hell while sporting enough money to grab newest bots out of garapon.

let me sum it up: they lower our fun.

thats plenty of reason to hate on them considering they could simply fix most of the issues if they actually wanted to do so. but no, they dont do it. instead they just lower our gaming experience for their own egoistical purpose (which is the same as our own, mind you).
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Requesting Lock. ._.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:35 pm

DO I NEED TO BREAK THIS PAGE AS WELL
Astral_Goddess wrote:
YES!!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Cant find my long cat D:

Lock/del some previous posts plz.
Back to top Go down
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Don't feed the bears.

Actually, don't even go see the bears in the first place (Let dead-on-arrival threads stay dead.)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Yes, lock this to avoid that annoying thread breakers. Please moderator proceed with corresponding actions. I believe its clear what they are trying to do. Also up to this point it was clear that I was right. They continue posting about language and they are losing the topic of the threads (at least on this thread is good to talk about it)

Moderators, If possible remove the post that are breaking the readability of the thread.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Yes, lock this to avoid that annoying thread breakers. Please moderator proceed with corresponding actions. I believe its clear what they are trying to do. Also up to this point it was clear that I was right. They continue posting about language and they are losing the topic of the threads (at least on this thread is good to talk about it)

Moderators, If possible remove the post that are breaking the readability of the thread.
If you mentioned that before and they did it after you mentioned it, they are on their right to talk about it, since you made it part of the point of this thread. The racism part is derived by crap connections and people's lack of effort to communicate and make the game slightly better (stop spamming your faggy shit already).

Once me and a friend had someone with a bad setup on a haku run. We told him to change it, and we said it in English. After asking him a few times he only said that he was Brazilian and couldn't understand.
We spoke in Portuguese, we did it a few times, and what was the reply? "I can't understand you."
WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING IN THE SAME DAMN LANGUAGE, HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.
Yeah, Brazilians and their Portuguese (we wrote in proper Portuguese, didn't even used abbreviations or letters swap).

He either was really dumb or was trying to fool us in letting him go with us (note that he wrote in Portuguese. Well, more like Brazilian). Either way, he got kicked.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Use your money$ to make FF do your job.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

This has gone way out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2