Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members

Go down 
+13
Dune
thehellamireading
Strykerr
Charter
UncleBobbie
IncuSlave
Aurum_Sol
fggt
ziix
Retrias
reVelske
Stickboy
DarkChuky
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members Empty
PostSubject: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 am

Since 3 or 4 moths ago I consider this forum useless as a Game Forum, why?
- Rage Quit member.
- Gararolled mad member.
- Zero Spam rage.
- Foreing language rage.
- Racism rage.

What I want to point is that for me GAME forums are to make friends, to chat and to help ppls (to give some guide)
but what I always see is people just concerning about what people post...

I will use this post as example:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8977-hard-core-trolling

he started with Gara troll rage but also continues asking for help about railguns... all the answer he got was: learn english, use ";;,.!....

I read all the post before the moderator closes it (I don't know if the moderator ask him to fix the post of if he just rage close the thread)
.. ok ok he avoids more useless post about language and rage from more helpless members)

as an example:

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members CBpost

my answer to that would be: man BUY BOOKs!! if u want smart read buy books and avoid internet!!!.. but its also part of the racism/language/foreings rage fight that is being hold on this forum. (LXE I'm using it just as an example, is not personal or anything)

other would say: he must search in the forum before make questions, but did you searched? I perform a search, I found one post about railgun in guides and it's useless... so if would has been me, I would also started a new thead (to avoid nekroing the old thread, people also rage about it, looks like forum members only know about raging)

ok, ok to be a little clear:

- We must stop raging and start being more productive, I mean lets help ppls.
- We need more patience, everybody know that this is not CB EN, this is CBNA, and they allows multiple languaged (this is not CBTW where they ban not chinese talk ppls)
- Let's be a little more mature, understand the diferences and try to post smart, helping ppls isn't posting you are an idiot that doesn't know the basics...bla bla bla...

AS you can confirm with me, there are just like 2 or 3 active threads (most randomg think, what u got from lottos, and one or other random thread) and all the thread always ends in Rage... so what about getting back to the time were we used to help forum member and stop the rage comments... I will also request the MODERATOR to start working on it, censure member that only rage post.

I know the language barrier, but posting just about it it a lost of time and data. You must show that you are a better person an try to help ppls. You know there aren't just foreign, there are also child, they can fail in the post, they don't know about forum rules, or the SEARCH buttons...

for me, first: try to help or ask to fix post, if the member doesn't respond then take actions (close threads, remove, ban members... etc)

(sorry if my english fails but I really believe this forum is like CB, dying, and may be we can save it!!)
Regards,

Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 am

ahue, dis thread is funny
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 am

DarkChuky wrote:

>stop raging

Sure, when the game decides to be less rage-worthy, but at the moment? Nope. Scumbags like yourself are the exact reason why people rage, why this game is unenjoyable, why people don't even take this game seriously anymore, yet you want people to be "more productive"? Are you out of your fucking mind?

>lets help ppls

Help is given where it is due on this board in case you haven't noticed, people only get shit when they ask for shit, simple as that.

DarkChuky wrote:
everybody know that this is not CB EN, this is CBNA

Nope, this is still very much CBEN, where EN is the PREFERABLE language, what you fucking speak is your problem, but when you start to shove your incompetence in our faces, you are making it our problem.

DarkChuky wrote:
Let's be a little more mature

From a MMO community? Ahaha, good fucking luck.

Last edited by reVelske on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 am

reVelske wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

>stop raging

Sure, when the game decides to be less rage-worthy, but at the moment? Nope. Scumbags like yourself are the exact reason why people rage, why this game is unenjoyable, why people don't even take this game seriously anymore, yet you want people to be "more productive"? Are you out of your fucking mind?

>lets help ppls

Help is given where it is due on this board in case you haven't noticed, people only get shit when they ask for shit, simple as that.

DarkChuky wrote:
everybody know that this is not CB EN, this is CBNA

Nope, this is still very much CBEN, where EN is the PREFERABLE language, what you fucking speak is your problem, but when you start to shove your competence in our faces, it becomes our problem.

DarkChuky wrote:
Let's be a little more mature

From a MMO community? Ahaha, good fucking luck.

+1

And then people wonder why I'm such a grumpy faggot.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 am

HAhahhaahaha tl;dr
still a failure

of course this is not CBNA
this is CB EN
EN = ENGLISH
ENGLISH came from ENGLAND

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

DarkChuky wrote:

GAME forums are to make friends, to chat and to help ppls (to give some guide)
Isn't CBFF exactly that? lol
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 pm

This made my day, guess i can sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm

DarkChuky wrote:

- Foreing language rage.
- Racism rage.

What I want to point is that for me GAME forums are to make friends, to chat and to help ppls (to give some guide)
but what I always see is people just concerning about what people post...

when the other party is unable to understand what you type, its a major failure in communication.

the game also has a chat platform, which is spammed with random bullshit languages.
dont get me wrong, i am not against those that use br, spanish or whatever language. JUST DO IT IN A FUCKING PRIVATE CHANNEL.

i mean, come on, its not like WE spam OUR mother language all day long.

the racism is most likely influenced by the language issue, as well as the lagging fags that use those languages
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:34 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
I really believe this forum is like CB, dying

Really? I never would have guessed!
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh my.

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members Berneydidnotread

Seriously though, there isn't much you can do to change it.

Also, I find it hilarious that the official site has a link to this forum. :3c
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 pm

And then almost all the previews post are good examples of my point...

Post that looks like rage post, or just useless (no contribution to the real topic. like most random.. thread that looks like a Chat more that a Thread)

People is going out of topic and what I see is that Moderators are not moderating... xD!
About language, probably this forum is English only, but CB isn't.

If I would be a Moderator, I would send warning to a lot of members.. (also to myself!!! lol)

and still all you are helpless.. all you do is concern and rage about language, if you can't understand: I need help using railgun.. I don't know what are you doing in a forum!!!

because as I said > 90% of the post are lilke write better english... and nobody is answering simple question like: how can I use a Rail Gun... Paragraphs, Blocks, Upper/lowercase, that isn't a exception that makes you unavailable to give so simple answer.

so the idea is simple: can you help forum members without rage? if no then try to avoid that kind of post, cause I can help them, I can understand them and I will post what they request. And I know that there are a lot more of members that will understand and can help them... but there are members that only post with rage and rage... and the topic of the threads are lost...

Mature, yes, I'm asking for mature sense from the ones that can, it's easy to identify member that are 10-less, 10-15, 15-18. 18-20. 20+ range ages...

So... I really want to request moderator to take part of this and try to clean up the forum, stop that rage that has being pulled... you moderator are the ones that can stop this (block useless post.. block the rage, send warning and block users, but remember you have the power but also you have a responsability, use warnings before you block users)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:02 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Seriously though, there isn't much you can do to change it.

(b o_o)b

Last edited by iKray on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charter
Charter

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:03 pm

So basically, you are raging about rage.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Charter wrote:
\

not at all, I'm giving examples and asking to stop it and start being better forum members.

but, the answers I'm getting here are giving support to my First and original topic, that people only post about language.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Charter wrote:
\

not at all, I'm giving examples and asking to stop it and start being better forum members.

but, the answers I'm getting here are giving support to my First and original topic, that people only post about language.

ok let me bring it down to retard level:

it is an mmo, you are supposed to interact and COMMUNICATE with other players. the server is put into an INTERNATIONAL language for that very purpose. yet there are hundreds of morons that cannot even grasp the simplest rules of communication.

now it is YOUR turn to give US an argument at which point raging at the random bullshit language spam is wrong.

you will not find one. its cb>>>EN<<<.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:20 pm

I give up, this guy doesn't actually understand what we are going on about. We've elaborated enough on the "rage" and "communication" issue, yet he completely brushed them off, did not attempt to argue OR acknowledge them and just carried on with the same old shit like we are a bunch of morons.

Right now, he's either completely apathetic or don't actually understand us, either case, he has proven exactly what we are arguing about.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 pm

oh mai gawd, after bobbie's post, nothing else matters
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Spoiler:

I'm telling all you that you are fulfilling the threads with rage post and helpless threads... all you do is post about languages, rage, racism, zeroes, op... and I didn't see anyone of you helping ppls, no one constructive post.

(it's the same as please use SPOILERs for big images and quotes)

and read the post, they continue talking about language and language, no one positive and useful post. looks like the only think they have in the brain is eNGLISH.... so immature, so closed mind.

I'm opening a discussion in how to improve forum community and all you are being centered in the language issue. You are only giving me proof that I'm right.

Spoiler:

"understand what we are going on about"
may be you are going off topic, can you stay in topic and add ideas in how to improve???

"don't actually understand us"
may be you are right, and you are understandable.

(as I have post before, I can understand all you, I make my effort to understand all you, but no one of you show respect and tries to understand me!!! yes, someone applied that rule to English language, but see, the coin have to face, you can also apply it in the other side, you can't ask for respect if you don't give respect... I has always ask why you call noob idiots, if you don't teach them, they will always be noobs, you need to give guidance!!! being a PRO is not just about rank and lvl (You must be like Goku, help others!) )
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 pm

why are you guys even talking to dis shit. ._.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Stickboy wrote:
why are you guys even talking to dis shit. ._.
do you believe that your post is positive and constructive? or did you show any respect?

you just gave me another example of my original post, the on topic.

and those are the kind of comments/post I'm talking about.

Regards,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Strykerr wrote:
oh mai gawd, after bobbie's post, nothing else matters

Even this post.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Success, i can now no longer see any of DarkChuky's shit posts. Yay, everyone should do it.
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Not really.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 pm

relevant
Astral_Goddess wrote:
to your pointlessness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:29 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
- Rage Quit member.- Gararolled mad member.- Zero Spam rage.

People have plenty of reasons to rage at this game, its extremely unbalanced, poor RNG based gara rolling, game filled with hypocrites using unbalanced bots to combat so and so unbalanced bots but really targeting weaker ones.. and so on... though some of the problem is people take the rage at one another, sure the players are somewhat to blame for abusing said system against other players but Cyber$tep is more so to blame for all this crap going on cause all the lack of balance, all the gambling systems, the overpowered moesluts released every other update... all of it.. C$ made it happen in the first place... players are just dumb/desperate enough to keep feeding into it. (And I admit I was one of them for awhile... now I just give up funding this game... and will just spam alt accounts if needed lol >.>)

DarkChuky wrote:
- Foreign* language rage. (fixed)- Racism rage.

Part 1 ) The problem with this is on both sides... yes this game is CBEN <-- as in English language, sure its international, but in any PvP team-based game communication is extremely important, maybe less so nowadays with mindless players and overpowered roflstomp stuff but still, communication is important.. I'll give an example...

I was in arena yesterday (On my alt with Regina) and was repairing people... now I saw a few foreign people on my team walk past at low hp so I asked them to come back for repairs... with them either not knowing English or what... they just walked on past ignoring the repair field and repair bit just to go die.... then cost us the game...

Now if it was someone who knew English they could simply know when the ** Repairing! ** voice chat was being used and just stop and repair before going out to kick butt... But yeah it is mostly the lack of communication that starts such rage.... I'll admit a lot of foreign people are possibly rather nice if you'd know them... but well I'll talk about that in another part of this...

Part 2 ) Latency... Some people do have latency issues which can be expected from playing a game server in an extremely long distance from your home (I know this playing on CBTW and China Dragon Nest both of which I have major latency issues) it causes people to warp around, in the air, in floors/walls etc, some of it has to do with the type of bot used (Jikuns, MBGs, fast airs that strafe left/right)... and with the lack of communication explained in Part 1, foreign people can't simply be explained that "their lag is ruining the game :<" hell some people i know that understand English will even leave a room if they lag a lil too much or use different bots that don't abuse it so hard...

Part 3) Racism... This stems from parts 1 and 2 put together, people hate laggers, they hate ruined game play, they can't tell them to stop or anything cause they simply can't understand why we hate it... then there are some who do know, and decide to abuse it even more, or those that don't fully know and think "oh hey my Jikun does rather good at this i should spam them more!" so they use more of the lagging bots while continuing to cause rage in others. Thus as time goes on and more of it builds up, more racism appears, and it ends up becoming a game where if your whatever race your instantly hated... no matter if you don't or do lag, or if you understand English or not.

In your case you seem to tend to use the very bots that help ruin this game (Like Zeros), you have your own reasons sure, be them noble or otherwise but with the way the game is running in a downward spiral cause of them, you really shouldn't be one supporting/using them... about people raging at you asking for builds for overpowered bots.. that's kinda the same reason. Asking a build for something that is gamebreaking is rather meh.... Ask for a build for lets say... Cross Raptor X that uses the BD sub like crazy.. and you would have gotten better answers..

Meh spoke my mind now its all burned out... ._.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

relevant
Useless Post, Helpless Forum members App_nissan_370z_RE_Whats_your_favorite_car_of_all_time-s3000x2000-49168
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless Post, Helpless Forum members   Useless Post, Helpless Forum members Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless Post, Helpless Forum members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next