Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aivisu Build-Various Questions

Go down 
+11
rei_hunter
Strykerr
Turkeysaur
knyx
IncuSlave
Tashunu
tehprognoob
Suguri
Astral_Dono
Trill
LS3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Ivis build- Gunner or Melee?
Gunner
Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Melee
Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 Vote_lcap93%Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aivisu Build-Various Questions   Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Yes, I think most people are aware of the fundamental rule of "Don't 0 your fly."

I think you may be misunderstanding what my points, though. What you did was more cost efficient than his most recent build he posted (you used High Power Betas where he used Alphas), so I was pointing that out to him in regards to his original build: something you neglected to do. You simply posted the build. I find it helps when you also explain what changes you made so they can easily see it.

All in all though, it's still a moot point because he doesn't have enough Cosmos Regrets to change all the Alphas to Betas. In HIS build (I stress HIS because he's stated he's already pretty much done the tuning), he hasn't tuned the third slow. Therefore, my original suggestion was to not do it, and instead do clearance. It would save him on regrets or junking to trying to retune things or change carts.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Aivisu Build-Various Questions   Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Doh, I fcked up XD
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Aivisu Build-Various Questions   Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 pm

JUNK, lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aivisu Build-Various Questions   Aivisu Build-Various Questions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aivisu Build-Various Questions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4