Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mialy X build questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

Mialy X build questions Empty
PostSubject: Mialy X build questions   Mialy X build questions EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:39 am

Any suggestions?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Mialy X build questions   Mialy X build questions EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:46 am

Like most of the Mialy related threads in the forum, your aim might be a little off if you try shooting while float dashing. Nevertheless, good result come from good practice. Smile You can try calc-ing Mialy with Short Boost if you like to be in the front line (not exactly THE front line, but you get my point). But if you hop more, you can always rely on the 2 bits that stay with you after they are deployed, hence not necessarily for you to always shoot with the railgun during hopping. Heck, even with with the heat gun works too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raubvogel

Male Posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Mialy X build questions   Mialy X build questions EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 am

I'm pretty confident when it comes to my Aim when using Railguns, since that's been my weapon of choice for ARTs for three years now. Smile

Float Dash instead of short boost because I find that it works better for the purpose of dodging melees trying to kill me.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Mialy X build questions   Mialy X build questions EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 am

Short boost mialy is way better than float dash mialy
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Mialy X build questions   Mialy X build questions EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:07 am

Uhm... replace ranger tunes with lighter cost tunes for you to have Tough Wonder Bit Cartridge included or to increase your FLY stat more in my opinion... 500+ hp seems so big for a long range combatant... I survive the whole match with 374 hp (except on maps with caves or classroom or any close spaces that I can't effectively use the railgun's range)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mialy X build questions   Mialy X build questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Mialy X build questions
Page 1 of 1