Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New sugoi girls

Go down 
+39
Hyoka
Str8witchin
HashiriyaR32
Aethereal
DarkChuky
SuperNova.pt
Suguri
Spectrion
Kitouski
knyx
Aria
Trill
Mew
BlueIridesence
LS3
Turkeysaur
Nymph~
SL the Pyro
UncleBobbie
hatsuharo
Zwiebel Force
Kurt
IncuSlave
Valkyrie
Suki_Eve
ziix
fhoeng
zerocl
Dune
resireth
guptavaasu
Phantomhive
dsp
Gerrion
reVelske
God is a Cat Girl
Titania1216
Stickboy
fggt
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

New sugoi girls - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:53 am

reVelske wrote:
Can you actually KILL Monica? Bitch seems to be perma-denying kills with suicide.
NOPE! That extremely retarded homogay suicide nuke means you'll never be rewarded a frag for killing her. Ever.

reVelske wrote:
>mfw Monica kept spamming anti-beam grenade at my LBaz Galsteel, the fuck are you doing bitch, LBaz cares not for your flippentry.
My Pacifar cares a lot ;_;
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 am

Another note, the bomb seem can move on its own, i targeted a lagging AG and the bomb chased her until it hit.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:12 am

Does that blast zooka bit even work properly?
I noticed one was following me quite a while and it didn't even shoot, as far as I could tell.
I wasn't even trying to dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 am

Str8witchin wrote:
I noticed one was following me quite a while and it didn't even shoot, as far as I could tell.

It does on my end.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 am

Str8witchin wrote:
Worked fine every time I've seen it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:01 am

hatsuharo wrote:
Was on my secondary haruka, so yes, not tuned. As for monica, idk.

as for focusing on the Lightning buster, usualy better for evasive targets that are not moving in a straight line, but focusing solely on it would be denying a lot of potential DPS.
tggt wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
She needs to aim, you not as much unless you actually use Haruka's Lightning gun only, which I haven't seen people doing (only heard).

I'm doing Neutral

Haruka is pretty broken even w/o tune(high tgh, damage output, full boost...) while Monica will require some tune to work well(and still nid some aiming). Though i doubt if the Monica above even touch beam cancer once, at least if she keep spam tat, Haruka will hav quite some trouble to deal.

Pretty much that.
It's not hard to get a good standing (or even GW) with any of the wing moes without tunes.
Even with the beam cancel, you can just wait for it, and attack on the next second.
Since there are so many AG around now, you notice that. They usually fly towards their right when shooting, which causes the grenade to hit their left, the first shot gets canceled but the second isn't since she already went around.
If you just spam it continuously, you are just surviving, not killing them.

tggt wrote:
Beat me if 80 dam on air, 40 dam on other types, bonus with boost trouble is not good enuff for an offensive art.

Mine deals less than 40 on other types (seen 37 on a ZSG without blast guard) and much less with blast guard, though I think that mine has less tec than the default tec because of one of the tuned pom-pom or AC that I put on her. I only noticed a bit later, though -1/2 tec doesn't really matter when I'm just seeing how she works without being a free frag.
They are just random "parts" from other bots anyway, not meant to stay on her.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Spectrion wrote:
Well to be fair, as chuck explained it, he's a proffesional and has some disposable income. Frankly he can spend that money however he wants. Now if he was taking out loans just to buy this shit then there is a problem, but otherwise he can buy whatever he wants, and I dont think he deserves to be judged. There are worse hobbies then cb (although I cant name many).

He's a professional? How exactly do you do that without being able to speak comprehensibly?
Back to top Go down
Spectrion
Spectrion

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:19 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Spectrion wrote:
Well to be fair, as chuck explained it, he's a proffesional and has some disposable income. Frankly he can spend that money however he wants. Now if he was taking out loans just to buy this shit then there is a problem, but otherwise he can buy whatever he wants, and I dont think he deserves to be judged. There are worse hobbies then cb (although I cant name many).

He's a professional? How exactly do you do that without being able to speak comprehensibly?

Because the only people who ever get decent jobs speak english right? The US isnt the only country to grace the face of the planet you know. English isnt chucks first langauge but he tries anyway, and honestly, that sounded quite ignorant of you.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Spectrion wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:
Spectrion wrote:

Because the only people who ever get decent jobs speak english right? The US isnt the only country to grace the face of the planet you know. English isnt chucks first langauge but he tries anyway, and honestly, that sounded quite ignorant of you.

CBEN says hi.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 pm

3750 RT load said CBEN loves me!!! hahahahaha and I would prefer to say CBNA rater than CBEN (NA for North America, look more like CS marketing tarjet.. They also added spanish version of the WebSite... and they are about to release the Spanish client and the Spanish radio voices!!!! JOKE JOKE I want only JAPANESE voices)

(yeah faggot answer!!!)

and it's funny cause I work for USA companies from my country, as normal USA uses outsourcing and probably you can be using one of the APP I has developed. (I can tell names, it's confidential)

Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Spectrion wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:
Spectrion wrote:

No, he doesn't try. Half the things he types up requires 2-4 attempts to read properly. Even BT's posts don't require as much effort to understand.

There are people all over the world on this forum, and they all speak in comprehensible English.
I really don't see why we should make exceptions for him on the ENGLISH forum, when he is just another brat who thinks language isn't worth the effort of actually giving a crap to type up properly in a setting where communication is important, and where there are plenty of other people who don't speak English as there first language yet still put forth the effort to communicate properly.

Forum posting may not be srsbsns, but it's a real insult to the people who have tried to learn another language an actually communicate fluently when some bum comes around and barely puts forth any effort in comprehending and creating posts.

Chucky said it himself, he doesn't give a crap about his native language's grammar or the grammar of the English language. As someone who spent years trying to learn other languages and speak and write properly, I find that pretty damn offensive. I may not have the best skills at other languages, but I know when to put forth my full effort instead of half-assing it like most people do. It's just a general courtesy to the people I'm trying to communicate with, and seeing him just laugh it off and not comprehend why people have problems with him pisses me off.

And by the way, English is one of the most popular languages on the planet. And this is an English forum. You're being rather rude and ignorant yourself, expecting us to immediately bend to the "oh, it's not his first language" crap, and assuming he's actually trying when numerous people have asked/told him to make more effort in his posting and communcation, and he flat out ignores them.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm not trying to look cool or anything but, speak/read and write in engrish is a basic competency in the professional world :V
No excuses mang
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm

zerocl wrote:
I'm not trying to look cool or anything but, speak/read and write in engrish is a basic competency in the professional world :V
No excuses mang

you are right.. but the englihs that is used in the professional world is different from the one used in games in forums: lol, hell, gtfo, lma, xd!, bitch... the lvl or type of english u use in your works is in a profesional lvl.. the one used in games and forums is so diferent that I dont care! hahahahahaha

and the ones that can´t understand my english are the Gringos.. any other latino will understan without problem (its english with spanish grammar!! hahahaha)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 pm

You are confusing abbreviations (mostly slang) with proper English.

Wait... Now I confused myself.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:26 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

he's talking about spanglish

MORE CONFUSSION!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:45 pm

zerocl wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

he's talking about spanglish

MORE CONFUSSION!!!

I actually had to read that phrase multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Spectrion
Spectrion

Male Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

No, he doesn't try. Half the things he types up requires 2-4 attempts to read properly. Even BT's posts don't require as much effort to understand.

There are people all over the world on this forum, and they all speak in comprehensible English.
I really don't see why we should make exceptions for him on the ENGLISH forum, when he is just another brat who thinks language isn't worth the effort of actually giving a crap to type up properly in a setting where communication is important, and where there are plenty of other people who don't speak English as there first language yet still put forth the effort to communicate properly.

Forum posting may not be srsbsns, but it's a real insult to the people who have tried to learn another language an actually communicate fluently when some bum comes around and barely puts forth any effort in comprehending and creating posts.

Chucky said it himself, he doesn't give a crap about his native language's grammar or the grammar of the English language. As someone who spent years trying to learn other languages and speak and write properly, I find that pretty damn offensive. I may not have the best skills at other languages, but I know when to put forth my full effort instead of half-assing it like most people do. It's just a general courtesy to the people I'm trying to communicate with, and seeing him just laugh it off and not comprehend why people have problems with him pisses me off.

And by the way, English is one of the most popular languages on the planet. And this is an English forum. You're being rather rude and ignorant yourself, expecting us to immediately bend to the "oh, it's not his first language" crap, and assuming he's actually trying when numerous people have asked/told him to make more effort in his posting and communcation, and he flat out ignores them.

First of all, chill Suki, no need to start biting someone's head off. Second, you have a point that one should try to show courtesy to the medium through which they're communicating by doing their utmost to learn the language, but its not always that easy. I myself learned English as a second language as my parents and I moved to this country when I was young. Obviously I don't have any problem with English, but after nearly two decades in this country, my parents still have trouble with the language. And NO, they do NOT feel good about it. At that point there is really not much you can do to get over a language barrier but to laugh it off and downplay it, so I for one don't see much of a deal with chuk doing that, and he's obviously not writing engineering dissertations on here so forgive him is he doesn't give his utmost effort. While you have a point I think your blowing it way out of proportion.

TL:DR
Chuks my clan leader who happens to have a language barrier, he should try to learn the language, but you guys shouldn't go off on him with stuff like "SPEAK AMERICAN!". Honestly I think we're both blowing this way out of proportion. This a freaking anime game fan forum, not a scientific journal or something!
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 am

The thing that gets me about the whole language barrier thing, is people abbreviating when typing on a language that they have some trouble with.

Spoiler:
So much effort to type 2 more letters when you type "you" (u), and capitalizing letters when you should capitalize them. Because if anything, it makes the posts easier to read, helps you getting a good habit and it doesn't make you look like a lazy foreign bum.

Not to mention that solely typing "u" when posting on a forum isn't the most necessary thing ever, unless you are using a cell phone, which in most of the cases, people are not using one, so there isn't much need to abbreviate it.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 am

In other news, main play harp removes Resha's shield.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am

Turkeysaur wrote:

Are you sure it removes it and doesn't just make it invisible? Certain other statuses like auto-repair make it appear to be gone, even though it's still actually there.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 am

Suguri wrote:

Are you sure it removes it and doesn't just make it invisible? Certain other statuses like auto-repair make it appear to be gone, even though it's still actually there.

It disappears, yet to see a ballsy Resha rushing to enemy PS like they did before wing gara so no idea if they take damage or not.

One thing for sure is: Kinnor + Icicle Fall >>>>>>> Melfi's arrow rain.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
One thing for sure is: Kinnor + Icicle Fall >>>>>>> Melfi's arrow rain.
Amen, a-fucking-men.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

Turkeysaur wrote:

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

Not sure abt this, i tried chibi rone circle and misty circle b4, it also remove the mist, but still block bullet as usual.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

off-topic crap:

Suki must find offers that work to get a x5 roll for Su-chan or Monica. >:c

Or, hey, maybe CS can give all EN players with Su-chan Zooks. ;__; (wishful thinking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New sugoi girls   New sugoi girls - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New sugoi girls
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next