Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amateus Cartridges

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zadier
Newcomer
Newcomer

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

What's the best set of cartridges to use for Amateus? Currently my planned setup is the following:

1:Cost Capacity +
2:Internal Weapon Upgrade
3:Cost Capacity +
4:Cost Capacity +
5:Cost Capacity +
6:Short Boost
7:Cost Capacity +
8:Internal Weapon Upgrade
9:Moving Burst
10:Stealth Targeting

Some of the names of those might be wrong. I've currently got one at level 5. The Cost Capacity is for equipping Ballistic Launcher.

So, primary questions here:
1. Should I get Short Boost or something else? It seems a popular choice for making you better at avoiding enemy attacks, from what I've gathered.
2. Should I get the Internal Weapon upgrade or start over and skip it? It is part of my bursts which is where a lot of my damage comes from.
3. What else am I missing that is recommended?

Sorry if this seems kind of minor but Amateus is my first RT bot and I'd like to build it correctly.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Standard Amateus? Or Muchi? EIW is quite worthwhile on Muchi, as it ups your Nova Missile by an amazing 5 force (along with speed/range/etc). Standard Amateus doesn't gain much from EIW unfortunately, some welcoming increase in range and speed in addition to a few extra force on Solar Buster, but nothing really all that amazing. I'd say rather get Beam + Blast Guard instead of EIW on Standard Amateus, along with all the Cap+, Moving Burst and Short Boost + Quick Land (quite the necessity).
Back to top Go down
Zadier
Newcomer
Newcomer

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Yes, Standard Amateus.

Hm, would you recommend I disassemble and then relevel from level 1 in that case? Or is going with one level of the Internal Weapon Upgrade still usable?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm sure 1 EIW would still be usable, but unless you're at level 5-6 or above, I would just go ahead and re assemble. The benefit outweights having to relevel to 5.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 am

If you're going for hopping dual buckler muchi build then, 5 capa, 2 EIW, short boost, quick land, blast guard
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 am

Just recart or relevel TBH, the guards cost a lot less than EIW so it also provides you with more capacity for tuning, the bonus from EIW really doesn't do much for an alpha amateus build.
Back to top Go down
Zadier
Newcomer
Newcomer

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Okay, thanks!

Also, sorry for posting this in what may have been the wrong section. Just realized that the Guides section has a subforum for questions like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amateus Cartridges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus Cartridges   Amateus Cartridges Empty

Back to top Go down

Amateus Cartridges
Page 1 of 1