Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cartridges for Amateus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

Cartridges for Amateus Empty
PostSubject: Cartridges for Amateus   Cartridges for Amateus EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 am

Can you help me on what cartridges should I put on this fella?

Level 1:
Level 2:
Level 3:
Level 4:
Level 5:
Level 6:
Level 7:
Level 8:
Level 9:
Level 10:

So far this is what I've done

Increase Capacity x 3
Blast Guard
Internal Weapon Upgrade x 2( Don't know if this is worth it?)

Currently at level 6, should i max increase capacity to five or should i get boost jump and quick land? of course on levels 9 and 10 I put on sniper sight and the ability to fire all weapons while moving, forgot what its called

Help Help Help and thanks a lot in advance Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Cartridges for Amateus   Cartridges for Amateus EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 am

I would put boost jump and quick land. You then can treat all Oukas, like a game of killer jump rope lol. Its fun/evil to see other big arts get hammered and ganged up by Oukas and Jikuns while you fly away ~
Back to top Go down
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cartridges for Amateus   Cartridges for Amateus EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 am

So you're suggesting that I should stop my Increase capacity to x3? Is it ok? and trade the two points for boost jump and quick land? How about beam Guard and shell guard is it worth it?

BTW I'm just 5 days old on this game, I just bought an amateus because it's really cool and it looks badass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Cartridges for Amateus   Cartridges for Amateus EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 am

I've played as long as you have, but bought the Amateus on my first day. Mine's level 6 too, but really doesn't need more capacity.

Just a few tiers of cap increase, blast guard, boost jump.. All it needs is what you mentioned. The Amateus is fast enough to dodge, so why bother with hits? XD
Back to top Go down
wetpacks
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Cartridges for Amateus   Cartridges for Amateus EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm

I get it, thanks a lot

Oh! one more thing, is Upgrade Internal Weapon worth it? Because I can't feel the effect of it as it only increases my core weapon's ammo, Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartridges for Amateus   Cartridges for Amateus Empty

Back to top Go down

Cartridges for Amateus
Page 1 of 1