Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haruka-chan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:14 pm

I would like some opinion if she is worth getting as a chibi or if I should set my available RT aside for something else in the future. Originally I wanted to get her from the shop (50Rt from conversion + 50Rt from Arena campaign), but I have second thoughts after hearing that she'll only be available until April 12. One of the reasons I wanted Haruka-chan is because of her built-in weapons compared to other chibis.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm

She's definately worth getting especially if you already have part of the Chibi Campaign and plan on getting the prizes for 3 chibis.

Powerwise, she's fairly average in comparison to the other weapons possible for a chibi IMO.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:00 pm

I managed to get Haruka-chan with UC->Rt and offers. Now I just want to know if tuning her fly stat is a good idea since she has float dash for a mobility cart. Though I'm considering her Broad Radar ability, other cartridge build suggestions are also welcome.

*I'll post her cartridge list later if needed
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:18 pm

NeWIZ wrote:
I managed to get Haruka-chan with UC->Rt and offers. Now I just want to know if tuning her fly stat is a good idea since she has float dash for a mobility cart. Though I'm considering her Broad Radar ability, other cartridge build suggestions are also welcome.

*I'll post her cartridge list later if needed

Foat Dash Chibis are OP! #em3

Ok, not really OP, but Float Dash is pretty nice. Not sure if you should really use her as an offensive Chibi though. Her default stats are very low and the build in weapons have low Force and ammo. I'd use the Rifle to farm trees (one shot hits multiple times, making it ideal to charge your WB) and the BD@ as a last resort thing to do (support your allies while being buffed with Hypershot or something). You could also try to use her against other chibis, but these are either well protected or simply dangerous on their own, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
hatsuharo
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Female Posts : 144

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

If the JP Chibi wars next patch are also valid for US, she might be a good offensive chibi, idk really.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Well I know that more FLY = Faster Float Dash for evasion and mobility. Broad Radar would be for enemies trying to sneak around while I'm in a healing cluster and also helps offensively in Chibi Union Wars. There are a few parts available for tuning, but they're only 2 slots if I recall correctly (not counting slotted accessories or headgear).

My sample cartridge build would go something like this:
Some/All Capa
Absorb Bump
Float Dash
Broad Radar
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Does she have moving burst by chance?

And also, Broad Radar and Float Dash should definately be must-gets. If she has Quickboost, it is also heavily reccomended.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 am

Trill wrote:
Does she have moving burst by chance?

And also, Broad Radar and Float Dash should definately be must-gets. If she has Quickboost, it is also heavily reccomended.

MB is a very stupid idea seeing how low her Ammo is, also she doesn't have that cartridge, I looked for it as I had the same Idea owo

I'd recommend cartridges like dis btw:

Capacity x6
Float Dash
Quick Boost

I recommend against raising her to Level 10 in favor of available cost capacity to. If you still need her to be evel 10 I'd use Beam Guard and Sword Guard if you wanna go gunner. Many people would use Blast Guard, but imo you can simply fly away from ARTs, while AIRs will follow you, unimpressed by your crappy boost gauge. Supporters use BR and AB of course. I'd prefer staying lv 8 as a healer tho. Less cost is better when you're killed and a chibi WILL be killed, no matter how sneaky she is.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:49 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I'd recommend cartridges like dis btw:

Capacity x6
Float Dash
Quick Boost

I recommend against raising her to Level 10 in favor of available cost capacity to. If you still need her to be evel 10 I'd use Beam Guard and Sword Guard if you wanna go gunner. Many people would use Blast Guard, but imo you can simply fly away from ARTs, while AIRs will follow you, unimpressed by your crappy boost gauge. Supporters use BR and AB of course. I'd prefer staying lv 8 as a healer tho. Less cost is better when you're killed and a chibi WILL be killed, no matter how sneaky she is.

The highest level I mostly intend to take Haruka-chan is 9 for Broad Radar. I'd only go level 10 for the Chibi Level Up campaign and/or need an extra cartridge like Absorb Bump. Haruka-chan has 8 slots available for tuning (iirc), but what's a good FLY number to go for in terms of Float Dash speed? I'll use her primarily as a healer in standard Arena, but going for some offensive potential in Chibi Rooms.

*I'm sure BR is Beam Rifle if referring to weapons, but what is AB?

Last edited by NeWIZ on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

NeWIZ wrote:

I think in this case, it's Broad Radar and Anti Burning.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
NeWIZ wrote:

I think in this case, it's Broad Radar and Anti Burning.

Ah thanks for the info. I never thought about Anti-Burn when opponents can just fire pillar the heal cluster and cause everyone in it to scatter.

*Requesting some help as to what FLY number is good for Haruka-chan's Float Dash (since her WLK is kinda low iirc when it comes to tuning FLY with High Boost Alpha)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 pm

I thought it was obvious that I'm talking about Broad Radar and Absorp Bump. Imo Anti-Burning is one of the most retarded carts one can use on a chibi. I usually don't pick absorp bump on supporters, simply because there ar better carts, but I remember some cases where my non AB chibis tried to heal people and where bumped arround so much that the WB didn't heal anyone in the majority of it's connection time.

Anti-Burning on Haruka-chan sucks, because you want to cancel the Burning status and the HP dropping that comes with it, ASAP.

If you really want to be a healer you might as well try to fit in some extra HP in your build (there are some Accs that will help a lot). I didn't find any Float Dash chart, but I do know that both WLK and FLY have an influence on it, so you might want to use simple tune-ups instead of Alphas. Looking on Haruka-chan I'd really try to balance her STR/TEC and give her some extra HP, or simply don't tune her at all.

I wouldn't use any extra weapon on her if you want to go full support anyways. The internals are good enough to farm containers and you can always recharge (like after every valley in her case OwO) by spawning a circle.

I think chibis will be forgotten after the real Rone shows up anyways.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 pm

Haruka-chan doesn't actually get Absorb Bump, so I just went with the only AB in her cartridge set. Yes, this does diminish her ability to use a support bit effectively. So, ultimately, just sticking to level 9 for Broad Radar (if not just sitting at 8 levels) would indeed be best for that route.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:18 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
Haruka-chan doesn't actually get Absorb Bump, so I just went with the only AB in her cartridge set. Yes, this does diminish her ability to use a support bit effectively. So, ultimately, just sticking to level 9 for Broad Radar (if not just sitting at 8 levels) would indeed be best for that route.

Gomen, I didn't check her carts for it xD

I'd say forget about her then. There is Rone-chan, she's got DAT CIRCLE #em2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haruka-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruka-chan   Haruka-chan Empty

Back to top Go down

Haruka-chan
Page 1 of 1