Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some idea for bazaar in future...

Go down 
+2
Hyoka
samuelfoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

Some idea for bazaar in future... Empty
PostSubject: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:28 pm

No more Resort Area!!
Just trading as normal as usually in Central Area & Ground Area at Channel 1.
Next Bazaar , please don't go to Resort Area.
Thank you!!
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=7604

samuelfoo wrote:
I can see each time the bazaar , everyone will login to Channel 1 Central Area and Ground Area....
Each time bazaar , the channel 1 will going lag like hell , especially your computer isn't very good....
Laggggg.... blue screen , and restart xD!
Not just only in CBen , CBjp too >_
Here is some idea from me , hope everyone try doing these in future:
Change!
Selling parts → Channel 1 , Resort Area
Selling item → Channel 2 , Resort Area
Selling parts and item → Channel 3 , Resort Area

Imaging 999 players in Channel 1 Central Area and Ground Area , or
Channel 1 - 333/1000
Channel 2 - 333/1000
Channel 3 - 333/1000
Good or not??

I know some of people will thinking this:
"Hey! Nobody will going play in Channel 2 & 3 , how can I able selling something if there is nobody in there?"
Use your brain think about what happen if a place full of people , lag like hell and killing your computer each time in bazaar??
So next time bazaar , spam this in CB forum and fans forum.
And make everyone know about it....
Less lag , more fun right??

Please comment , thanks!!
And also for Japan players , please try sharing this in CBjp forum because I can't type/write/speak japan!
Arigato!!

CapeMike wrote:
I believe others have suggested moving all bazaar selling to the Resort Area; plenty of space there, and would free up the Central Area for those moving between the Ground and Ark areas
Gerrion wrote:
Not to mention the times when you can't even open your shop due to all the shops in the area.
From Bumblezel in CB Community
Quote :
>OP
Splitting the people into all 3 Channels is a totally bad idea no matter how you look at it. Why? It's because there are also non-participants of the Bazaar trying to get around the server looking for battles or peace. Do you expect them to move around with some lag everywhere they go?
CapeMike wrote:
I still think moving it all to the Resort Area

Last edited by samuelfoo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:32 pm

>Suggesting here and not /commu/

You da foo.

That being said, just make more than 1 channel open for bazaar.
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm

@Hyoka
Hmm... each time bazaar , I try to selling in Channel 2 in CBjp , there is nobody lol...
Selling Stardust Cannon 3 slot , 1k UC , 4 hours waiting.. fail!!
(Lucky nobody buy it xD!)
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 pm

The concept is interesting, I'll admit, and not out of the realm of possibility....

I believe others have suggested moving all bazaar selling to the Resort Area; plenty of space there, and would free up the Central Area for those moving between the Ground and Ark areas.... Smile
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:00 am

**Add CapeMike idea**
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:51 am

Not to mention the times when you can't even open your shop due to all the shops in the area.

Resort Area FTW!
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 am

@Gerrion
Agree , unable open shop , max limited in bazaar T-T
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Except for the fact in cben, the population barely goes over 300 on bazaar day...
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 pm

I still think moving it all to the Resort Area(perhaps making all 3 channels share the same Resort Area for simplicity sake) would benefit everyone the most...just my own thoughts.... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm

CapeMike wrote:
I still think moving it all to the Resort Area(perhaps making all 3 channels share the same Resort Area for simplicity sake) would benefit everyone the most...just my own thoughts.... Smile

Think it would only work if a majority of the people selling interesting stuff moved there. Would be hard to accomplish since a lot of people go afk during bazaar...
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Strykerr wrote:
Except for the fact in cben, the population barely goes over 300 on bazaar day...
Some day it will...

CapeMike wrote:
Ok!! ^_^

iKray wrote:
Think it would only work if a majority of the people selling interesting stuff moved there. Would be hard to accomplish since a lot of people go afk during bazaar...
Yup , it is very hard lol. But we should trying up this.....
Back to top Go down
samuelfoo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
samuelfoo

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 pm

No more Resort Area!!
Just trading as normal as usually in Central Area & Ground Area at Channel 1.
Next Bazaar , please don't go to Resort Area.
Thank you!!
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=7604
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Now,how many people will actually care?
you gotta package this campaign better kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some idea for bazaar in future...   Some idea for bazaar in future... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some idea for bazaar in future...
Page 1 of 1