Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)

Go down 
+12
Suguri
Astral_Dono
Trill
boytitan2
Retrias
Tuskin
God is a Cat Girl
SmileBrush
UncleBobbie
Aurum_Sol
Mew
CapeMike
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) Empty
PostSubject: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Once again the topic of my utter ineptitude at melee(and my general lack of ability at anything but Support) came up while in-game(and I'd like to apologize for getting rather snappy as a result)....

While I'm glad now that I'm apparently considered a threat to some people with Pulsycait(enough to be kill-on-sight it seems, to a few, heh), I'd still like to be able to do SOMEthing, and while I'm still learning how to fly better, I think working with melee gets priority, and offhandedly mentioned a challenge to melee players, which is suspiciously like a thread I posted on here sometime back, so....

Now begins the 'build CapeMike a melee bot even *HE* can't fail with' challenge!

Gonna be a lot of restrictions to this, so I hope you're in a 'challenge accepted' mood! Very Happy
==============================================

1st and foremost, I'm constantly near-broke(and I'm doing good to have more than 15,000uc), so Rt and Rt gara bots are right out unless I already happen to have one(such as Hatigarm, and Byne HN, which are both presently in my garage, as well as an Elisa which is in my sub-garage and very seriously under 'junk' consideration); by extension, this also means tuning opportunities are severely limited for me except to the most basic options....

Next up, all movement carts except Boost Run are to be ignored as if they don't exist...I can't hop to save my life, and I can't think of a single useful application for accel roll, so.... scratch

Any and all right-click melee-spam is also right out...; tried that before...by the time I got turned around from missing every hit in a sequence, I was usually dead. Suspect

Beyond that, I'm open to ideas, and yes, this is somewhere to the left of 'remedial melee 101' stuff for most of you, but assume I'm somewhere to the left of -THAT-, and you'll get the general idea!

I -know- it sounds stupid, but I just want to be useful at other things, and short-range combat in games like this has simply eluded me for years with no explanation or rhyme, so when you list a part/weapon/bot, please be gentle in explaining why that would be useful....

As a start, I tend to do better in larger-slower bots, and still panic at the mere THOUGHT of front-line fighting...so if that helps.... Smile

Go! study

p.s.: I -did- say this would be a challenge, heh!

Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 pm

If you can spare the money...

ZSG + Scythe

ZSG can be gotten from Lotto. Scythe UC-RT

I know someone who uses that I think as one of her first melees.

She trained pretty hard with it.

I have trouble beating her 1 vs 1.

When I get home from school I'll create a build.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:24 pm

scythe is pretty easy to fail with, better do a quick and simple kamuistaff build
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Mew wrote:
If you can spare the money...

ZSG + Scythe

ZSG can be gotten from Lotto. Scythe UC-RT

I know someone who uses that I think as one of her first melees.

She trained pretty hard with it.

I have trouble beating her 1 vs 1.

When I get home from school I'll create a build.

On the next UC > Rt, I'm considering new melee options, as I've little hope of ever obtaining Pulsardio Gamma outside a lucky cube....

I actually -do- have a Kamui staff sitting unused...it was on my Shino/Squealer hybrid, but was showing promise on my Byne HN until I lucked into a Jet Hammer the other day(weekly gara?), so I now have that option as well!

Ironically, of my 15-16 melee kills(I need to double-check that #), at least a third of them have been via my Katana Max Gold with it's default sword...dunno why, but that bot just works for me...and it's lv 6, too, so I suppose that may figure into it.... *shrug*
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Jet Hammer

Great weapon, go make a bot for it.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:02 pm

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
well when i made this build i didnt know you had J Hammer in your inventory! but oh well i'll try to make a J hammer build for u as well Smile

you don't need the tunings done immediately, just get the parts and get used to it first. if you think you are getting decent scores EVEN WITHOUT TUNES (you get top 10 rank in 15vs15 rooms, constantly), thats when you should decide to tune gradually.

【Robot Name】
Cosmo Kaiser

【Parts】
BD: Cosmo Kaiser BD
 : Dual Slayer Bit
 : Cyberoid LG [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
 : Mighty Byne HD [High Power Alpha] [High Tough Alpha]
  : Mascot Pepen [High Tough Alpha]
  : Mini Crim
 : Katana Max BS [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Mighty Byne AM2 [High Run Beta] [High Run Alpha]
  : Kamui Staff [Great Grappler Alpha]
 : Mighty Byne AM2 [High Run Beta] [High Run Alpha]
  : Viper Shield [High Tough Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: L
COST: 1285
CAPA: 1285
HP: 463
STR: 25
TEC: 1
WLK: 26
FLY: 1
TGH: 27

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Sword Guard
Boost Run
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×12
Threede Cosmos×1
Blue Chip×50
Yellow Chip×20
Green Chip×70
Power Amp×27
Engine Shaft×38
Brake Damper×27
Strike Metal×9
Shock Graphite×21
Snail Liquid×41
Hard Plate×21

The LG part is debatable, so is the BS. if you think you can find a better part, feel free to change it. I was just simply looking at stats, not the cost-efficiency.

i put in broad radar since you said YOU ARE AFRAID TO JUMP IN FRONTLINES. even though large lands are supposed to be the "disruptive tank" for the team, if you don't like it, you can take Broad Radar to pick off lone targets one by one. with Broad Radar, you can also become aware of nearby enemy AIRs so that you can act quickly to either evade or engage them if they are low flyers.

if you get used to the bot, however, i assure you large lands are much better at ramboing than stealthy "assassinations" (obviously!)

EDIT: I think I might need to tell you this, idk about STR but the WLK and TGH is at their break points.

Also, you might wanna consider getting short boost instead of boost run. you don't need to hop. but with short boost, you can catch off target ART bots that are about to lift off or unsuspecting low flying AIR bots frequently. also, when you get trapped by a several enemy bots, you can short boost out of there and give you a chance to run away. i've been a fan of Boost Run until recently where I reset my Vanguard to not have a Boost run, but instead an extra capa (i alrdy had short boost installed) for Cveil tune, it still had an ok-mobility and since the boost gauge doesnt drain out when running, it was MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to manage my gauge for situations when i might truly need them (failing to catch up to a flying ART bot becuz the boost gauge depleted... i HATE that)

with my build the basic tactic is to either hunt down lonely ART targets (with the help of Broad Radar)

or

be aware of map and when a large cluster of enemy gathers at one point, rambo into them. make sure your team have sufficient number of ART and AIRs with high firepower to support-fire when you jump in.

Last edited by SmileBrush on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Smile brings up a few noteworthy points; I've gotten so used to Broad Radar on my bots, I feel genuinely uncomfortable without it....

I may actually have a Cosmo Kaiser around...I'll have to check on that....

Would the Mighty Byne HN equivalents of those parts suffice?

I just see a lot of people hopping around and literally not even bothering to run(unless a Nichole smacks them down, in which case, they invariably die VERY quickly without their hopping available), which has likely confused me to it's uses.

Yeah, ramboing is NOT my style...given the chance, I do better sneaking around since I already try to make a habit of NOT being seen in the 1st place, which I actually do pretty well with a Priestol(Stealth/Broad Radar/Boost Run) I use almost exclusively for Epoch battles...; there've been a few Epochs where I've hidden behind a rock JUST big enough to cover me, and gone totally unnoticed by air bots flying into the room and leaving...; maybe a 'sneaky' build is better for me? Smile

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

SmileBrush wrote:
with my build the basic tactic is to either hunt down lonely ART targets (with the help of Broad Radar)

or

be aware of map and when a large cluster of enemy gathers at one point, rambo into them. make sure your team have sufficient number of ART and AIRs with high firepower to support-fire when you jump in.

Then even Elisa would be good. :/
Her only problem is low tgh and HP. Oh, and low stats that makes it hard to use her as a boost run bot. I mean, she won't be as good as other bots can be with boost run.
(Hey, even Hati gets better stats than her and has broad radar as well. He's bigger though.)

The only problems with Elisa are (at least for me):
1- Airs, but that's a given.
2- Fag builds airs. This is, I USE AND ABUSE HOMING LASERS BUT AG IS THE ONLY "BAD" BOT IN THIS GAME. OH WAIT, MINE ARE SLIGHTLY WORSE EVEN THOUGH I CAN TUNE THEM. BRB, EQUIPPING 4 MORE HOMING WEAPONS ON MY AIR.
3- Crappy Rig. You won't even be able to properly combo if your rig sucks. Like mines does. Even then I got nice scores with her some times. Note that I'm bad at melee, with a BAD rig.
4- HER DAMN HD. 2 HITS OF A WEAK WEAPON, POOF, HD GONE. BRB, FIXING BUG ON MBG'S AM.
5- Sword bumping instead of registering a hit. Well, more like, you slash them, but since she advances, the game counts the bump but not the slash.
6- Lagging lnds (laggers in general as well). Hey look a lnd. *uses Chivalry from behind* -shocked animation- -enemy turns around and hits me with shocked animation- OH BLOODY HELL.

But hey, skill is about over coming that. If it's possible.
But if you don't to use her, there's no problem as well.

All of us could just flood CS with complains about how her HD breaks with less than 20 damage, 5 seconds after the match started.

Edit: Oh, yeah, I forgot. She's not much of "newb" friendly bot. So... Maybe something like ZSG is better. XD

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Do you have any M or L sized RT bot?
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Lets try from the top
List of all land bot you have
List all of the Land Hand Weapon you have in your current garage(AM or otherwise)

then we try to build stuff, there is a way to make a hopping elisa , but as you wouldn't built her...
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Retrias wrote:
Lets try from the top
List of all land bot you have
List all of the Land Hand Weapon you have in your current garage(AM or otherwise)

then we try to build stuff, there is a way to make a hopping elisa , but as you wouldn't built her...

he has kamui staff, thats pretty much the safest bet on getting melee to work with the least bit of effort

even considering most rt weapons, kamui staff is one of the easiest to get a hit in while it keeps moving you around
it got good range, it attacks in wide slashes, it moves with every attack and it deals moderate damage as well as having mashable combo (or for the more experienced user, a good stunning potential when not mashing the button)
he also has a katana max at level 6, unless he has chosen dumb cards, you have a good core right there
and even if the cards are suboptimal, you might be able to work around it
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:24 pm

The Katana Max I have at 6 is the beta Gold version...very little tuning potential, but still useable if it comes to it....

I've got pretty much all the parts needed for the Cosmo Kaiser setup except the Cyberoid legs, but I think I can work around it.

Meanwhile, my other Katana Max is lv 2, but coming along well...; A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) Katana10

The Dual Rifle Bits are to keep me from feeling utterly naked without a ranged weapon, and as Katana can get Stealth, I may be able to work with it if KM Gold doesn't work out. Smile

Last edited by CapeMike on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Dude stop saying you cant do stuff in this game you have yet to take the proper and easiest way to learn in this game.

Go team fight and have constant practice with a more skilled player and have them guide you about the ins and outs of this game.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Not exactly the best build in the world. But, since you have a problem with dying in the arena I kinda made this build Neutral.

Emphasis on higher HP.

【Robot Name】
Katana Max

【Parts】
BD: Katana Max BD
 : Katana Max LG [Tank] [Sentinel] [Sentinel]
 : Accel Saber HD [High Run Beta] [Tank] [Tank]
  : Black Layer Ribbon
  : Berry Earrings
 : Accel Saber BS [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Needle Mole AM [High Run Beta] [Sentinel]
  : Kamui Staff [High Run Beta]
  : Buckler [Tank]

【Config Check】

【Stats】
SIZE: M
COST: 1070
CAPA: 1075
HP: 517
STR: 21
TEC: 3
WLK: 38
TGH: 15

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×6
Sword Guard
Blast Guard
Stun Regain
Boost Run

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×7
Midoro Cosmos×8
Blue Chip×35
Green Chip×35
Rainbow Chip×28
Engine Shaft×119
Brake Damper×84
Physical Stone×84
Snail Liquid×21
Screw Bolts×80
Steel Wheel×48
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:31 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Dude stop saying you cant do stuff in this game you have yet to take the proper and easiest way to learn in this game.

Go team fight and have constant practice with a more skilled player and have them guide you about the ins and outs of this game.

I'm trying that on the side...but there's a big difference between a friendly team fight and total chaos in normal matches...-but-, there is something to be said for team fights for awhile...assuming this ancient modem holds up, heh!

Also got this monster I could use as a defensive melee-bot...; A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) Bynewo10 Cool

EDIT:
If I ever come up with the resources for those mods, Mew, that'd be pretty cool...stupid lack of employment.... :\

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Mew wrote:
Breakpoint is at 36 dude.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm

I really want to stress the use of your Elisa. She's a knight, right? Defend your castle :v

When played right she can be a great supporter. Plus since she'll be playing more of a laid back role, she doesnt need to be as heavily tuned.

【Robot Name】
Elisalotte

【Parts】
BD: Elisalotte BD
 : AURA System(default)
 : Elisalotte LG [High Run Beta]
 : Elisalotte HD [High Run Beta]
  : Silver Headphones [High Run Alpha]
  : Intelli Green [Run]
 : Accel Saber BS [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 : Elisalotte AM [High Run Beta] [Run]
  : Princess Chivalry
 : Elisalotte AM2 [High Run Alpha]
  : Handy Magnum [High Run Alpha]

【Config Check】

【Stats】
SIZE: S
COST: 1100
CAPA: 1160
HP: 375
STR: 19
TEC: 10
WLK: 32
TGH: 12

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×5
Enhance internal weapon×2
Stun Regain
Short Boost
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×2
Fudara Cosmos×8
Blue Chip×15
Green Chip×65
Engine Shaft×70
Snail Liquid×44

I tried to keep the tuning to a minimum(you can break up to 8 slots total and still meet those stats), but I still really must insist on the use of Shortboost. It's not meant to be used as what you would call "hopping", but for climbing ledges ( have fun doing otherwise with 1 fly), getting over small crevices ( Divided River says hi), and for evasion in a melee fight ( you can hop out of several bots combo's if timed right). As you can see I left ample room for further tuning, such as sword tunes. I have a tuned Accel Saber BS I no longer need(I replaced it with a different BS on a build) that's already tuned (with the same tunes I do believe) that I'd be literally willing to give away if it's any incentive to start working with this great , yet unused bot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 pm

What I don't get is, why are you building a melee bot when you already have Elisalotte in your garage?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm

LXE wrote:
What I don't get is, why are you building a melee bot when you already have Elisalotte in your garage?

Well, as even the basics of melee fighting are still eluding me, I'd like to learn with something simpler before moving to Elisa...the Katana Max setup is straight-forward and seems forgiving...I've still GOT the Elisa, she's just sitting in the sub-garage...I've also got a number of unused Accel Saber Bs units I could use, and Elisa -does- already have Short Boost on her...given her abilities, I could see her being used in a defensive role, but given how her gauge only fills by attacking, that could be troublesome.... *ponders*
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Moved to the right section.

Also capemike: Doubleposting is what badd poepl do. Don't do eet.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm

CapeMike wrote:
LXE wrote:

Well, as even the basics of melee fighting are still eluding me, I'd like to learn with something simpler before moving to Elisa...the Katana Max setup is straight-forward and seems forgiving...I've still GOT the Elisa, she's just sitting in the sub-garage...I've also got a number of unused Accel Saber Bs units I could use, and Elisa -does- already have Short Boost on her...given her abilities, I could see her being used in a defensive role, but given how her gauge only fills by attacking, that could be troublesome.... *ponders*

This isnt true. Elisa can instantly start a full aura guage by using her BD sub. 2x EIW gives her 3 ammo usages, and her aura lasts for a noticably long time to begin with. If you activate it when you sense trouble (Broad Radar will tell you this), it should be long enough to last you a full match of having aura when you need it most.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
Jet Hammer

Great weapon, go make a bot for it.
Problem; any viable build using jham will break pretty much every single restriction he placed in the beginning of the thread.

I'm going to second Mew's first reply of "ZSG + scythe", it's the only viable melee I can think of that would fit your needs. Good melee builds otherwise pretty much universally require heavy tuning, a good deal of Rt, and movement carts other than (but usually in addition to) boost run.

I can show you how to build your Elisa if you want but I don't think it's anything you'll be able to manage with the restrictions you set.
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Mew wrote:
Not exactly the best build in the world. But, since you have a problem with dying in the arena I kinda made this build Neutral.

Emphasis on higher HP.

【Robot Name】
Katana Max

【Parts】
BD: Katana Max BD
 : Katana Max LG [Tank] [Sentinel] [Sentinel]
 : Accel Saber HD [High Run Beta] [Tank] [Tank]
  : Black Layer Ribbon
  : Berry Earrings
 : Accel Saber BS [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
  : Kamui Staff [High Run Beta]
  : Buckler [Tank]

【Config Check】

【Stats】
SIZE: M
COST: 1070
CAPA: 1075
HP: 517
STR: 21
TEC: 3
TGH: 15

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×6
Sword Guard
Blast Guard
Stun Regain
Boost Run

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×7
Midoro Cosmos×8
Blue Chip×35
Green Chip×35
Rainbow Chip×28
Engine Shaft×119
Brake Damper×84
Physical Stone×84
Snail Liquid×21
Screw Bolts×80
Steel Wheel×48

Too many expensive tunes. cape said he doesn't lots of mats to be able to tune a lot.

Btw, cape, the parts in my builds (the arms and the head) is from mighty byne HN.

Last edited by SmileBrush on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:51 pm

CapeMike wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I'm trying that on the side...but there's a big difference between a friendly team fight and total chaos in normal matches...-but-, there is something to be said for team fights for awhile...assuming this ancient modem holds up, heh!

Also got this monster I could use as a defensive melee-bot...;
Spoiler:
Cool

EDIT:
If I ever come up with the resources for those mods, Mew, that'd be pretty cool...stupid lack of employment.... :\

Spoiler:

Team fight with me IM NOT FRIENDLY,btw bad build.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

I still wanna put this Jet Hammer to use at some point...be a shame not to after the good things I've heard about it, and it coming from a present to myself....

...course, that's how I got Elisa too awhile back.... <_<

Still considering a few alternate options...a 'poor man's Katana Max' is where I seem to be headed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)   A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash) Empty

Back to top Go down

A followup of sorts to a conversation ingame yesterday(and a re-hash)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next