Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...

Go down 
+9
Wisp
LostOne
yuhno
Firaragun
Hyoka
UncleBobbie
Garmr
Emeraldsun
Moghul
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... Empty
PostSubject: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:46 pm

I think you can tell what this game is about. It's great.

Ladies and Gentlemen, S4 League:

Spoiler:

basically, all you need to know is in the videos, people say it sucks but trust me it's good, really good!

Find it at Alaplaya.

Last edited by Sean24 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put your videos in a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm

I've played this game off and on since open beta. It's had a ton of ups and downs but one major problem still remains...it's rampant with hackers. Badly.

I'd run into cheaters every other room doing things like infinite sp, shooting threw walls, infinite hp, and extreme ROF.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Emeraldsun wrote:
I've played this game off and on since open beta. It's had a ton of ups and downs but one major problem still remains...it's rampant with hackers. Badly.

I'd run into cheaters every other room doing things like infinite sp, shooting threw walls, infinite hp, and extreme ROF.

Yeah pretty much that, I still log onto to the game (like once in a blue moon) but a lot of the times I find myself in the same room as someone who does things like use a hack that continues to stun+damage everyone on the opposing team simultaneously while still in the respawn points.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:06 am

^ i used to own hackers Sad no, really. in maps where you could toss them off, i would. in maps where you could pin down such as neden 1 i would get a cs and pin them down and keep them stunlocked.

one way to get rid of hackers is by password. AND LEVEL BLOCKERS. they DO have such a thing you know? if you block people under semi-pro, the game is most enjoyable.

the reason i used past tense in my first sentence is because i quit. but i quit only because i was waaaay too addicted. to give you an idea, it's been 1.5 years since i stopped and i bet i could still play like a semi-pro. or even a pro.

Ok let me give you the story behind it.

Long ago, the army used a fighting simulator to train soldiers and to wage their battles without bloodshed. It was then scrapped for some reasons. Then, some hackers found it and gave it a new purpose: entertainment. They renamed the original (Netsphere) to S4 League and made it public.

Then season 1 came (dark lightning) and then Season 2 (Iron Eyes) which is the current one.

Everything in the trailers exists: clothes, movements, accessories, weapons, maps and game modes. it's riddled with INTENTIONAL bugs that help the game be more exciting (the Counter-Sword->Plasma Sword Comet is on of them.) It is AMAZING. Keep to the first and second servers until green rank (semi-pro -21-) and then move to free 1 (thats what we called it when i played it) and make rooms with level blockers to stop hackers. THIS IS WHERE YOU LOSE. you will get STOMPED by pros and alternate accounts of pros but you will learn OH sooooooo much. to me, it was one of the happiest periods of my time but i realized it took way too much from my days so i had to quit. i still think of it. i still want to play. i even gave my account away in order to not play. i could make a new one but it just feels that after all that hard work, it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 am

Used to play S4 League a lot.

Dem hackers
It's no fun, unless you also hack. (Wich I did kekeke :3)

Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:50 am

I came to CB from S4 league.

Gauss rifle is still my favorite weapon.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 am

Hyoka wrote:

the normal rifle is my fav wep
that and CS
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm

amscray wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

the normal rifle is my fav wep
that and CS

The hell have you been smoking?

There's no normal rifle

Unless you're talking about semi rifle
Back to top Go down
Firaragun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Firaragun

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Ah yes, S4 League.

I'm still playing it as of today, doing TDs and DMs.

But most rooms, there are hackers... LOTS OF THEM... EVERY. SINGLE. ROOM.

You'll go into a Tunnel map, OWAIT, there's a hacker scoring for the losing team.

Someone sends up a vote kick, 5 players agreed and the others didn't because they WANT to keep the hacker in to help the losing team win. (Not to mention how close the vote will to kick a hacker)

And CROWS. EVERYWHERE. Ugh...

A lot has changed since I went back, meaning that I now see Tasers or Crows, and even players that uses Twin Blade or Dagger. :/
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:24 pm

My favorite track.
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm

i stoped playing that too many hackers
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm

I used to play S4 League a lot... Really great but really great game... And it ended up with damn hackers... THEY SIMPLY RUINED THE GAME THOSE BASTARDS!
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm

I play this game on and off. So many hackers though.
HMG is best gun. #em3
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 am

I played this game for about two weeks, last year.
It was fun when I was playing with friends, but otherwise boring as hell.
Didn't really like that everything expired, either, so no real motivation to pick it back up again.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

yuhno wrote:
i stoped playing that too many hackers

yeah, true but as i said... level blockers...

Hyoka wrote:
Unless you're talking about semi rifle

yeah that

also, my fav OSTs are these:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 pm

this some kinda joke or something.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 pm

how do you mean?
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Still an hacked game? I want to play it, the musics are really so so so coooooool, the action is so awesoooome! *.*
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

There's a new season coming

And it's an all melee season :/

...At least it has the katana though. We've been waiting for at least 1 anda half years for it to come.
Back to top Go down
Firaragun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Firaragun

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:23 pm

They're really going to release Katana?

If so, then let's just hope they won't discontinue/remove the weapon, like the Vital Shock. Q Q
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm

this game sucks
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Firaragun wrote:
They're really going to release Katana?

If so, then let's just hope they won't discontinue/remove the weapon, like the Vital Shock. Q Q

The "BLADE" logo/text at the end reminds me of Skyrim cover font loool....
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 am

awww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i did not know about that new season. i'm going back to s4 league first chance i get!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am

Tried game,too many hackers.

Worse hack being those infinite walls (esp when used on the spawnpoint)
Back to top Go down
Grimspirit
Grimspirit

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm

not to much hackers...mostly depends....try to play on the rank closed rooms like not newbie and not open channel and you will find some decent games.... but the hit detection is a pain...sniping doesnt involve headshots it involves a slight fragment of their body = A=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...   I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm just gonna drop this moe bomb right about here...
Page 1 of 1