Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm probably gonna need some help on this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

I'm probably gonna need some help on this... Empty
PostSubject: I'm probably gonna need some help on this...   I'm probably gonna need some help on this... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 pm

When I gave the new Eihwaz Garapon a roll, I managed to get all 4 silvers within the garapon with 550rt. (Sadly, no golds which kind of infuriates me, but I was rolling for the silvers because yes.)

The one item that struck my senses was Arte Maid's new gun arm.
When I tested it out, it seems really amazing, so I decided to build a bot around it.
I also wanted to mix this am with one of my favorite supports in the game: Medi Aide.
This is what I came up with:

Spoiler:
I tried to create a build based around boost running, as well as being able to sway, considering sway was buffed and apparently it's dangerously good now.
The idea is to go near the crowds of enemies, shoot with the pierce gun, rack up plenty of damage, and be able to heal people.
This, combined with Growing Wonder, makes it very quick to charge up my wonder bit gauge.
The particle gun is there so I can farm items like ammo for my pierce gun (Or if someone else needs it.)

I'm sure people have suggestions considering, I'm not very good at tuning stuff. (I also tried to make a build on items that I have.)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna need some help on this...   I'm probably gonna need some help on this... EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 pm

>particle gun

no get handy mag to farm
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna need some help on this...   I'm probably gonna need some help on this... EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 am

Ok, made a little bit of revisions:
Spoiler:
Replaced Particle Gun mod in favor of Handy Magnum, seeing as how I already had a x3 high run alpha handy mag just sitting in my random Assault Ox I never use.
Also got a Shadow Master Am, And some neon neos BS for A great jump for boost run, as well as saccing a couple fly for High Tec Beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm probably gonna need some help on this...   I'm probably gonna need some help on this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm probably gonna need some help on this...
Page 1 of 1