Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!   I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 am

I'm gonna make a clan and invite alts to it and level them to 4 for those wp cubes. I'm getting dual railguns one way or another. = 3=

Btw, can you invite offline people? Just don't want to bother going back and forth on two computers if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!   I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 am

I need Auto-Beam Rifles... x-x;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!   I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 am

Jello wrote:
I'm gonna make a clan and invite alts to it and level them to 4 for those wp cubes. I'm getting dual railguns one way or another. = 3=

Btw, can you invite offline people? Just don't want to bother going back and forth on two computers if it's possible.

If you do please add me requested for snowflake ages ago but i cant get through D:
And I think you can add offline people
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!   I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 am

I would invite you, sun. But I have this thing about not liking people to leech on my work. Things like these take some time and work so I'm not a big fan of having people leech off of me. Luckily enough for me I work at home which gives me the time. I wouldn't mind if you do it too but I'm thinking of doing this a lot! so I'm going to be inviting and kicking my alts. Since you wouldn't be able to kick as a sub clan leader, it just wouldn't work out. Sorry dawgg =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!   I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 am

Jello wrote:
I would invite you, sun. But I have this thing about not liking people to leech on my work. Things like these take some time and work so I'm not a big fan of having people leech off of me. Luckily enough for me I work at home which gives me the time. I wouldn't mind if you do it too but I'm thinking of doing this a lot! so I'm going to be inviting and kicking my alts. Since you wouldn't be able to kick as a sub clan leader, it just wouldn't work out. Sorry dawgg =/

Lol no probs Im fine Very Happy thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!   I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!
Page 1 of 1