Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Friendship tournament

Go down 
+14
Rinrin
donggyu
Astral_Dono
R3MSpecter
Stikbau
(´・ω・`)
xzpwnz
Mew
Kobrakai
Alpherior
Kirika
EMPattack
Stickboy
Skyress
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

Female Posts : 19

The Friendship tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Kinda funny how everyone is going off-topic here, but i kinda like it.

Yup there was no confirmation from GMs, It's mostly just a rumor

So, who wants to join my team, i'm prob going to join with my brother's clan, but i wold like to have my owns team, i want to go against him, so please aply to my team.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Friendship torunament... Friendship? hahahahaa (insert yao ming meme) I will join just to kill everyone...

funny name for a kill-war tournament!
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:58 am

so, do you want to join my team chucky? :3
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Friendship?

This is Cosmic Break, not My Little Ponies.

But yeah. That's a strange tournament to come from CS.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Friendship?

Read up a bit. CS didn't make the name, letalone even confirm or ANNOUNCE the tourny. People are just being idiots on CBFF as usual (Surprise surprise).
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Friendship?

Read up a bit. CS didn't make the name, letalone even confirm or ANNOUNCE the tourny. People are just being idiots on CBFF as usual (Surprise surprise).
You're the idiot -.- and C.S made the name, cuz this tourny was alredy made in CBjp, the friendship tournament, now you must feel like a tard :/ the tournament still has no confirmation but it wont be long until it's anounced, you'll see
Back to top Go down
:)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
:)OwneD)

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 pm

is tiss the same tourney xz and slade where making teams for
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

:)OwneD) wrote:
is tiss the same tourney xz and slade where making teams for

Yah i think thats what they are talking about

oh and here's the thread i made for it a while ago back in december
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7857-recruiting-for-union-team-wars-whenever-it-comes
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Skyress wrote:
idiot -.- and C.S made the name, cuz this tourny was alredy made in CBjp, the friendship tournament, now you must feel like a tard :/ the tournament still has no confirmation but it wont be long until it's anounced, you'll see
Yes, because this is CBJP. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that doesn't really change anything nor does it actually even matter, really. It'll probably get a localized name, kind of like "Lucky Garapon" and every single garapon before it with an exclusive name has.

And no, I don't feel "like a tard" because my point on the matter clearly still stands. According to how things look, we're more than likely going to see a 4th clan tourny before anything else.
Back to top Go down
Skyress
Newcomer
Newcomer
Skyress

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Skyress wrote:
idiot -.- and C.S made the name, cuz this tourny was alredy made in CBjp, the friendship tournament, now you must feel like a tard :/ the tournament still has no confirmation but it wont be long until it's anounced, you'll see
Yes, because this is CBJP. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that doesn't really change anything nor does it actually even matter, really. It'll probably get a localized name, kind of like "Lucky Garapon" and every single garapon before it with an exclusive name has.

And no, I don't feel "like a tard" because my point on the matter clearly still stands. According to how things look, we're more than likely going to see a 4th clan tourny before anything else.
I wold love to have a 4th clan tourny insted of a friendship one, but it's always nice to have a team for "what if"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Friendship tournament   The Friendship tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Friendship tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2