Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowflakes Tournament

Go down 
+13
xzpwnz
Z741
LazerRazer
Idontlive
boytitan2
FrozenEdge
EvannGeo
Divinity
NumeroDoS
Kaosuseki
ZephyrKaiser
ziix
SoMotokuKarin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

Male Posts : 95

Snowflakes Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 am

Ok first of all couple days ago i was looking at the clan list and i see Sooooooooooooo Many Clan Mates but some i never see them online ~_~ (thought of an idea of having them more active in the game/at least see them once ~_~) so decided to host a mini-tourney just for Snowflakes Members Twisted Evil

And luckily i won 150USD from a lottery :/ <--- wanted the 3m USD jackpot Sad
(decided to use part of it to host a 1v1 tournament)
to make this event fair as possible i decided

1.No RT BD allowed

2.No RT weaps allowed(haku swords/scouter rifles/SDC etc boss drops i will list as UC weaps)

3.No Non-Moe Mecha allowed.

(basically following bots are allowed to be used.)

1.Crimson(Seraph not allowed)
2.Laz Flamme
3.Lily Rain
4.Izuna Kamui Nagi
5.Tesladonna
6.Shino Exroad
7.WindBerrel(should have recieved one from CBEN when everyone was once a NOOBLING)no vesca and ellen please the original one please xD
8.Koko from UC gara
9.Nicole from UC gara

To prevent lag-kun abuse no JiKuns

basically you are free to use parts from arctunus/boss runs/epoch even RT parts (only those with no main/sub weaps installed)
(lancelot shield is a DEFINATE NO!!!!)
Like many others asked, weaps in AM/LG/BS is allowed only those from shop/actunus/boss runs.
Example(Squealer Arms,Izuna Bs the one stuck to the leg is ok, Jikun leg can be added to laz-chan~_~)

Tuning or tuned is free to be used just follow the rules and you can do what ever you want.

Free to Hop/Free to float/Free to spawn noob wisp wtf ever you call in the air.
WB are free of choice.

Deadline to apply this Mini Snowflake Tourney is by May 1st, which means you have 3-4 days to decide king

Now this is the part everyone was waiting for the rewards part.

Depending on the type of method i plan to distribute the RT's to the winners of course the prize money will alter a bit =( UGC cards too expensive in Hong Kong :/

10Usd = 78 HKD
10Usd = 110HKD(if using UGC card lol)

anyway we gotta see how many can participate in this event first.

Deadline for applying for the tourney is May 1st CBEN time

Prizes will goto

1. 1st Place 180RT
2. 2nd Place 120RT
3. 3rd Place 60RT

ok i just started the thread and further and final updates of the tourney will be done tommorrow ~_~ cheers

and please... SNOWFLAKES only for this tournament. I'll see how this one goes and might host a bigger and better reward Tournament for ALL CBEN peeps around next one if i host will be WIZ/DOS/BRD tournament(most likely in mid summer) when everyone plan to stay home cause of the heat sunny

1. Its a 1v1 battle meaning you are allowed to use 3 bots
2. 3 dead then Game Over.
3. Land/Sup/Air/Art only 1 of each type can be used in 3 bot selection

*****Bots are to put in Least to Largest cost***** order

may 7th Sat
may 8th Sun Last 4 contestants on 6PM PDT(cben time)

[img]Ok first of all couple days ago i was looking at the clan list and i see Sooooooooooooo Many Clan Mates but some i never see them online ~_~ (thought of an idea of having them more active in the game/at least see them once ~_~) so decided to host a mini-tourney just for Snowflakes Members Twisted Evil

And luckily i won 150USD from a lottery :/ <--- wanted the 3m USD jackpot Sad
(decided to use part of it to host a 1v1 tournament)
to make this event fair as possible i decided

1.No RT BD allowed

2.No RT weaps allowed(haku swords/scouter rifles/SDC etc boss drops i will list as UC weaps)

3.No Non-Moe Mecha allowed.

2.Laz Flamme
3.Lily Rain
4.Izuna Kamui Nagi
5.Tesladonna
6.Shino Exroad
7.WindBerrel(should have recieved one from CBEN when everyone was once a NOOBLING)no vesca and ellen please the original one please xD
8.Koko from UC gara
9.Nicole from UC gara

basically you are free to use parts from arctunus/boss runs/epoch even RT parts (only those with no main/sub weaps installed)
(lancelot shield is a DEFINATE NO!!!!)
Like many others asked, weaps in AM/LG/BS is allowed only those from shop/actunus/boss runs.
Example(Squealer Arms,Izuna Bs the one stuck to the leg is ok, Jikun leg can be added to laz-chan~_~)

Tuning or tuned is free to be used just follow the rules and you can do what ever you want.

Free to Hop/Free to float/Free to spawn noob wisp wtf ever you call in the air.
WB are free of choice.

Deadline to apply this Mini Snowflake Tourney is by May 1st, which means you have 3-4 days to decide king

Now this is the part everyone was waiting for the rewards part.

Depending on the type of method i plan to distribute the RT's to the winners of course the prize money will alter a bit =( UGC cards too expensive in Hong Kong :/

10Usd = 78 HKD
10Usd = 110HKD(if using UGC card lol)

anyway we gotta see how many can participate in this event first.

Deadline for applying for the tourney is May 1st CBEN time

Prizes will goto

1. 1st Place 180RT
2. 2nd Place 120RT
3. 3rd Place 60RT

ok i just started the thread and further and final updates of the tourney will be done tommorrow ~_~ cheers

and please... SNOWFLAKES only for this tournament. I'll see how this one goes and might host a bigger and better reward Tournament for ALL CBEN peeps around next one if i host will be WIZ/DOS/BRD tournament(most likely in mid summer) when everyone plan to stay home cause of the heat sunny

1. Its a 1v1 battle meaning you are allowed to use 3 bots
2. 3 dead then Game Over.
3. Land/Sup/Air/Art only 1 of each type can be used in 3 bot selection

*****Bots are to put in Least to Largest cost***** order

may 7th Sat 6 PM PDT
may 8th Sun Last 4 contestants on 6PM PDT(cben time)

Snowflakes Tournament Flaketournament

The orders are made by the most traditional way ~_~ picking names from a hat so don't complain xD

I believe some "Snowflakes" members wanted to join but due to no lags/no time/no uc bots/ or other etc reason decided to not participate for the Tournament. And of course i want the whole clan or as much to participate in this event so, I'll open a Small "FLAKE LOTTERY"
(this is only for those who don't participate the tournament but is a SNOWFLAKE member)

Guess 1st 2nd 3rd place in order. by May 6th Friday 6PM PDT

any member that hits the lottery will receive 40RT(don't say i am cheap ~_~ i have to prepare for the worst:/ too many Snowflakes :/)

(NOTE: quarter finals/semis/etc..) the opponent will be shuffled as they go ~_~ think twice before sending me the PM, oh and 1chance only so make the right choice Very Happy

HAVE A GOOD DAY "SNOWFLAKES"

The orders are made by the most traditional way ~_~ picking names from a hat so don't complain xD

I believe some "Snowflakes" members wanted to join but due to no lags/no time/no uc bots/ or other etc reason decided to not participate for the Tournament. And of course i want the whole clan or as much to participate in this event so, I'll open a Small "FLAKE LOTTERY"
(this is only for those who don't participate the tournament but is a SNOWFLAKE member)

Guess 1st 2nd 3rd place in order. by May 6th Friday 6PM PDT

any member that hits the lottery will receive 40RT(don't say i am cheap ~_~ i have to prepare for the worst:/ too many Snowflakes :/)

(NOTE: quarter finals/semis/etc..) the opponent will be shuffled as they go ~_~ think twice before sending me the PM, oh and 1chance only so make the right choice Very Happy

HAVE A GOOD DAY "SNOWFLAKES"

One more thing don't try to cheat your clan mates with weaps >.< there will be lots of observers and there are things skin/poly editing can hide XD

Last edited by SoMotokuKarin on Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.baseson.nexton.jp
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 am

QQ I can't join Sad

Oh well. I may not be part of your clan, or even WIZ, but good luck to all the participants o3o

QQQQQQ
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 am

Wait, why are you posting it here if its clan members only?
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:18 am

well i am on this page most of the time and most of the time i believe even the non-log on snowflake people seem to log on here to browse. just to make sure someone hears the message. And if this one goes well i might host a bigger tournament later on.
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:22 am

I'm in Razz
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 am

40 applicants... Snowflake only...

How many of you guys are there? o.o
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 am

I'll try to think of a way to build such bots... (never touched uc builds in a long time) [QQ my eve...]

But I think that Suguri's Laz or Joeyo's Lily will win if its like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:06 am

well i will update the final rules to this tournament but

its 3 bots per person so you never know ~_~ there are so many ways to build a moe bot >.<

"RT parts allowed those without sub/main weaps in it"
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:23 am

you'd probably take out that nicole too, since she's already OP especially when she summon deadeye
but anyway~ goodluck for your own tourny snowflakes~ cheers
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:25 am

SoMotokuKarin wrote:
ಠ_ಠ

and i guess no destructors........ im out then........
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:36 am

SoMotokuKarin wrote:

3.No Non-Moe Mecha allowed.[/b]

2.Laz Flamme
3.Lily Rain
4.Izuna Kamui Nagi
5.Tesladonna
6.Shino Exroad
8.Koko from UC gara
9.Nicole from UC gara

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH WHAT DO U HAVE AGAINST MECHS I HOPE YOUR A GIRL CAUSE if YOUR A BOY OR MAN WTF

can u still make another tourney for ppl not in snow flake better yet just give me some of that money Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:38 am

boytitan2 wrote:
SoMotokuKarin wrote:

2.Laz Flamme
3.Lily Rain
4.Izuna Kamui Nagi
5.Tesladonna
6.Shino Exroad
8.Koko from UC gara
9.Nicole from UC gara

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH WHAT DO U HAVE AGAINST MECHS I HOPE YOUR A GIRL CAUSE if YOUR A BOY OR MAN WTF

can u still make another tourney for ppl not in snow flake better yet just give me some of that money Embarassed

lolololol you're not even allowed to enter.
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:40 am

hmm sounds interesting..
..will you guys allow observers for the matches?
..will someone record the matches ?

kekekekekeke
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 am

boytitan2 wrote:
SoMotokuKarin wrote:

2.Laz Flamme
3.Lily Rain
4.Izuna Kamui Nagi
5.Tesladonna
6.Shino Exroad
8.Koko from UC gara
9.Nicole from UC gara

i think it's like " no boytitan mech allowed " lol!
sorry to be rude man...
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am

"Members from my own clan only"

Jee, this sure shouldn't be in the clan section then! [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:27 pm

ZephyrKaiser wrote:
Wait, why are you posting it here if its clan members only?
I thought there was a secret *Snowflake* forum somewhere out there... of course I haven't the foggiest idea on how active it really is, so.

Best of luck with this competition, though! Smile Even WITH free Rt as the prize, my clan's reaction to a competition seems to be lukewarm at best....
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Don't wanna see a fight between ladies
Inb4nodochiiwins
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

Male Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:14 pm

iM in Very Happy

depending on th etime
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

I don't get why you wouldn't either put this in the clan section or on-well, you know where.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 am

Btw, you're strangely lucky
Back to top Go down
SoMotokuKarin
SoMotokuKarin

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 pm

First Contestants lists posted those not inside PM me in-game or in forums(this or flake forums)
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:45 am

EvannGeo wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
SoMotokuKarin wrote:

2.Laz Flamme
3.Lily Rain
4.Izuna Kamui Nagi
5.Tesladonna
6.Shino Exroad
8.Koko from UC gara
9.Nicole from UC gara

i think it's like " no boytitan mech allowed " lol!
sorry to be rude man...

fixed.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:08 am

LOL night highway gl hf
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:13 am

Sign me up, I'll join.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:13 am

Nisa wrote:
Sign me up, I'll join.
It's snowflakes only
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowflakes Tournament   Snowflakes Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowflakes Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next