Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendship Rewards?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
llirbwerdnadivad
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 3

Friendship Rewards? Empty
PostSubject: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 am

I just logged in and noticed that I got a 'Friendship Reward'...when I looked through how to play the game before downloading, I didn't find any mention of these that I can recall. After looking around the forum, my best guess would be that these are given to two players when they become friends, but would someone mind clarifying this, just so I can be sure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 am

At the end of an arena match, there's a chance of a "Friendship Item" appearing. The game will pick 3 random people from your friends list, and you give the item to one of those people.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 am

It's true.

The reward can be either robot parts, arena items, tune up items, or even tickets.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:14 am

Even more recently, they're added dispatch items as well.

I believe dispatches weren't explained, so i'll give a quicky: Dispatches are missions in which you send your robots to fufill certain requirements, and award Exp and items should your robots succeed on said missions.

If my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, the items i managed to give away were "Dispatch Assist 30%" (increases the mission's success by 30%) and "Quick Job 50%" (decreases the mission's duration by 50%).
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:15 am

If you just started the game, don't worry about dispatches first, they aren't really that important.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 am

Phantomhive wrote:
If you just started the game, don't worry about dispatches first, they aren't really that important.

Indeed. Should you encounter such a gift, make sure the friend of whom you will send the gifts can use them.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Phantomhive wrote:

Indeed. Should you encounter such a gift, make sure the friend of whom you will send the gifts can use them.
This should be applied to everything, not just dispatches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Rewards?   Friendship Rewards? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship Rewards?
Page 1 of 1