Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sturbanger Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ugonna100

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am

Yes i know, Sturbanger is bad because of his inability to hit people close up.

Anyway i was wondering if my build for him was good, and if not i'd love tips because im honestly confused on building an ART lol

【Robot Name】
Sturbanger

【Parts】
BD: Sturbanger BD
 : Missile Bit(default)
 : Katana Max LG [High Run Beta] [Run]
 : Locomotive X HD [High Tech Alpha] [Tech]
  : Calico Cat Ears [Run]
  : Yamato Kabuto [Run]
 : Victory BS [High Run Alpha] [Run] [Power]
 : Cyberoid AM [High Run Alpha] [Run]
  : Rocket Launcher [Great Rapid Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
 : Cyberoid AM [High Run Alpha] [Run]
  : Viper Shield [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1120
CAPA: 1220
HP: 400
STR: 1
TEC: 32
WLK: 25
FLY: 1
TGH: 19

LEVEL: 9

【Cartridges】
Capacity +50×6
Boost Run
Moving Burst
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×8
Fudara Cosmos×8
Threede Cosmos×1
Red Chip×40
Blue Chip×5
Yellow Chip×20
Green Chip×35
Power Amp×5
Stabilizer×41
Engine Shaft×62
Rapid Crystal×17
Guide Circuit×28
Heat Ash×15
Snail Liquid×24

please note as always, im a UC user, i only manage to get RT from surveys and UC to RT conversion.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 pm

MB with only a Rocket Launcher and Core is kinda derp, give him one weapon in each hand at the very least (2x Bazookas), forget about Viper Shield. Forget about maintaining 1str, you don't need the WB. Also, seeing how you have so much capacity to toss around (you really ought to take Stun Regain cart as well, and possibly drop one of the cap for a Beam/Blast Guard as well), You can try some more expensive and less cost-efficient parts instead of Loco HD/Victory BS.

In case it's not preached enough by others, Sturbanger is terrible, if you really want a good Art, stick with Destructor (and even CN). If you really want to make a serviceable sturbanger, try get hold of a Psycho Formula HD2 to lead his core missiles.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

I have Psycho Formula HD3 with great range alpha (only one tune out of 3 slots) on it.

I was aiming to give him a weapon that would hit people who get close to him, and yes i do really want ot make a serviceable sturbanger, not to mention i dislike Destructor ( personal taste) I was looking at other parts but i just couldn't find anything that would supply me with enough Fly or WLK T_T. except RT parts.

I do have some Handy Rockets, Rocket launchers, Linear cannon mod, and some stuff too. but i have no Bazookas, just everything else lol
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 pm

ugonna100 wrote:
I have Psycho Formula HD3 with great range alpha (only one tune out of 3 slots) on it.lol

Wow okay you lucky bastard, that's perfect then, definitely stick that on your sturbanger. Now you can happily go double viper shield (or swap one/both of them for Cheer PomPom for tunes/stats, having shields isn't THAT vital), I'd personally equip him with a Blast Baz for the sake of Seraphs but that's not important and purely personal preference.

【Robot Name】
derpbanger

【Parts】
BD: Sturbanger BD
 : Sword Bit
 : Katana Max LG [Capacity] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
 : Psycho Formula HD2 [High Range Alpha] [Range]
  : Cute Beret [High Tech Alpha]
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Tech Alpha]
 : Victory BS [Boost] [Tech] [High Run Alpha]
 : Accel Saber AM [Boost] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [Run] [Run] [Run]
 : Accel Saber AM [Boost] [High Run Alpha] [High Run Alpha]
  : Cheer Pom-Pom [Run] [Run] [Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1170
CAPA: 1170
HP: 390
STR: 3
TEC: 36
WLK: 29
FLY: 1
TGH: 19

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +50×4
Enhance internal weapon×2
Stun Regain
Boost Run
Moving Burst
Broad Radar

Here is what I'd probably go for. With PFHD3, you should definitely focus on stur's core by giving it 2x EIW as the HD3 will actually give the core better range and better homing. Ideally you should do a range + h.range on the HD3, it's both more cost and ammo efficient. As for all the other tunes, you can obviously do run + run rather than boost + high run alpha, it's just a matter of better/worse tune chance. Capa tune is not necessary if you don't want Stun Regain, but i just personally feel you'd gain a lot from Stun Regain at such a high TGH and it'd be totally worth it. 29/1 Boost Run is also a boost run breakpoint, so you should really aim for that. 26/1 is serviceable too so you are more than welcome to drop it to that and pump tec up to 40. Despite having positive str, there's no cap left for WB, you might be able to squeeze out that 5 cap by messing around with parts, or you could drop 1 tec for it, up to you.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 pm

My katana max is only two slot T_T haven't found a 3 slot one. it also has High run Beta and run T_T

Luckily my bot already has 4 capacities, and nothing else as its lvl 4.

the Psycho is apparently had high reach ALPHA instead of Great reach, so that helps things.

I do not have Cute beret or ace of hearts with any slots either Sad

and i'd love to equip a blast Baz, although i don't have one either xD

Although your help is appreciated so much. this is more help than i've gotten this whole morning ^_^
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

As said, don't worry so much about Blast Baz, it's not exactly optimal for that build.

Don't sweat too much about 3s katana max LG/slotted cute beret/ace earrings, these things can be acquired from bazaar so make them more of a long term goal.

And woops, just realized I used PFHD2 on cosmicalc instead of PFHD3 since HD3 isn't on it. You'll have to rework the build a bit based on HD3's cost/stats, which shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Awesome xD would he be able to handle people who get close to him? Everyone wants a piece of me when im sturbanger xD

Also, TIME TO FARM MATS T_T
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 pm

at 29/1 boost run, you can just run to help, I manage fine with a 26/1 boost run Maril, especially with the help of Broad Radar. Besides, your Sturbanger will have some amazing range as well, so as long as you keep an eye on your Broad Radar, you should have more than enough time to reposition yourself to somewhere safe before things get on top of you.
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Awesome! Now all i need is luck for those tune ups!
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:02 pm

This is my personal build for sturbanger its not fully tuned so i cant say if it works well yet.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ugonna100

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 pm

so that ones more aimed for fly? But wheres short boost? o.o
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 am

You don't really need the short boost the point with the fly is so that u reset your self more quickly if u fall or wanna be a dumb ass and rush you already have board radar so u can just dodge enamys as you wish the point of this build is to stun airs and or hyper shot the shit out the sky and i can promise you this NO AIR CAN DODGE ALL THE MISSILES None at all!! the gamma arms track one will miss 60% of time the zoka is for close combat which i suggest you use first the bd weapon is for a Mela or a smoke screen for the gamma arms to hit i have yet to get the psycho head but till then this build kicks ass sadly it can only counter airs at the moment.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 am

^Seraph can dodge all the missiles Razz

Well yeah even with 38 fly it's pretty hard to dodge all the missiles of a
Sturbanger under a powerspot...
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:48 am

Thats wht the zoka is for ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sturbanger Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturbanger Build   Sturbanger Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Sturbanger Build
Page 1 of 1