Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do skins work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kazgi
kazgi

Male Posts : 62

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Mad HELP!!\\\Like ill see a picture of them layed out in sqaure edit ingame but what do with them do i save into the cosmic break file or what?
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 157

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:18 pm

....can you please specify what you want..?
Back to top Go down
:)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
:)OwneD)

Male Posts : 100

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

ok that square is for changeing the look of the skin and the polygon edits are for changeing the shape
Back to top Go down

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

I am going to throw a catch-all out here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lTD-WkwqHg
If there are any question that aren't cover by this video let us know, we will be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Abysssk8er
Abysssk8er

Male Posts : 47

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 am

Alright lemme help u clear things up :3

tht '' square thing '' in the game is called a '' mesh ''

you can either edit it inside of the cb paint program in ur garadge with the tools cb has supplied for you OR you can export them to your desktop and work on that mesh with gimp OR photoshop wich are the 2 best paint programs to use alongside cb. your files must be in pallet format wich means the same exact colors in your cb paint program and they must be the same original size and in PNG format when u put the imadge back into the game after editing it with an external paint program.

Here ya go i made ya a beginners guid on the basics of the cosmic break paint softwear :3

CLICK ON THE WORD THAT SAYS SPOILER BELOW TO VIEW THE IMADGE '' incase ur really new''

Spoiler:

welp anyway i hope tht cleared some things up for you ^_^ if u have any other questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
kazgi
kazgi

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 pm

no like i want to copy it into the game to be used how would i do that hehe >_<
Back to top Go down
Abysssk8er
Abysssk8er

Male Posts : 47

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:30 pm

if you want to copy a plain imade into the game itself youd have to save the mesh to your desktop / copy and past the imadge you want in the same size as the mesh and past it onto the mesh useing gimp then import it back in.

if you want a pre excisting mesh that is saved on your computer into the game just simply go to garadge / select the robot you want that mesh on / hit paint / use the parts scroller to select what part on your robot you want it on THEN hit the '' import imadge '' button '' top right '' in the paint menu. ull see it in the diagram i made above as # 5
Back to top Go down
kazgi
kazgi

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 pm

ty ty so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How do skins work Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do skins work   How do skins work Empty

Back to top Go down

How do skins work
Page 1 of 1