Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is a work of art

Go down 
+21
FireKiller87
Hyoka
IronDicks
knyx
Relict?
Malphes
Suki_Eve
foxlaszlo
Aria
Gerrion
Trill
zerocl
Astral_Dono
Zwiebel Force
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Aethereal
Klinkin
Stickboy
Suguri
UncleBobbie
RoflWaffle
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

This is a work of art Empty
PostSubject: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 am

NSFW 18+ ONRY OC do not steal!1!

Spoiler:

I consider this to be art, so take it seriously please.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 am

Spoiler:

It's true.

Last edited by UncleBobbie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 am

A+ would read again
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 am

ahue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:00 am

Explains every single detail that is wrong with the game. 100% spot on, and lol that's so damn funny. I'll give you a score of 15/10. #em1

(btw, it's xzpwnz, not xzpwns) :3
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:33 am

This needs to go on the Commu. Then a link to this thread when CS inevitably takes the pic down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 am

LXE wrote:
Explains every single detail that is wrong with the game. 100% spot on, and lol that's so damn funny.

Honestly I don't think it's that big of a problem with Cosmic Break. Its no worse that Team Fortress 2 is with the Mann Store stuff or Spiral Knights is with the Crystal Energy buying, and those are still good despite that.

Besides, you can still get RT without paying money, by doing things like the RT buying each month, accomplishing things like the Chibi-only arena campaign, and others. They may not be as convenient as buying it, but it still is available, and I have actually gotten very far in CB this way, only resorting to buying RT one time so far.

Cosmic Break is still an excellent game to me, and its fun nonetheless. Its also superb for being 100% Cute and Moe, just like Strike Witches, Touhou, and Madoka Magika is.

Last edited by galaxina on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 pm

you can win TF2 without spending a dime. ._.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 pm

galaxina wrote:
Its no worse that Team Fortress 2 is with the Mann Store stuff

The Manco store doesn't have Eris/Resha-tier stuff for sale.

Eris/Resha-tier stuff doesn't exist in TF2.
Have you ever even played it? How can you compare manco with garapon? "orz
Back to top Go down
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethereal

Male Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm

holy shit. this deserves to be posted on every gaming review pertaining to Cosmic Broken.
can i have permission to make a sig for this forum based on this epic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

I do play TF2 (I've had it before it was F2P though), and I thought I'd compare it since a lot of people say its all about buying hats and stuff. Plus there's some TF2 stuff you can only get through buying, like the hats they had for the Japanese Tsunami Fundraiser, items like the Backpack Expander and Noise Makers, and the Crate Keys. Come to think of it, the Crates and Keys are sorta like the Garapon as for you never know what is in it and might end up wasting your money if you aren't lucky.

And I also mentioned Spiral Knights. Spiral Knights has a similar thing where you have to actually buy the Crystal Energy used to get things like Slot Upgrades and for Crafting and such, but its still good nonetheless.

That's my opinion. I see though that it is different from yours though. But if this is your opinion, then why are you still on this forum and playing it then?

Last edited by galaxina on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Loved this to no end. Copied and saved so I could laugh at it again once this game is long gone.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm

galaxina wrote:
I do play TF2 (I've had it before it was F2P though), and I thought I'd compare it since a lot of people say its all about buying hats and stuff. Plus there's some TF2 stuff you can only get through buying, like the hats they had for the Japanese Tsunami Fundraiser, and the Crate Keys. Come to think of it, the Crates and Keys are sorta like the Garapon as for you never know what is in it and might end up wasting your money if you aren't lucky.

And I also mentioned Spiral Knights. Spiral Knights has a similar thing where you have to actually buy the Crystal Energy used to get things like Slot Upgrades and for Crafting and such, but its still good nonetheless.

That's my opinion. I see though that it is different from yours though. But if this is your opinion, then why are you still on this forum and playing it then?

That's like asking "why do you smoke, even though we now know, it causes cancer?" ┐(´ー`)┌

At topic: awesome comic is awesome! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
That's like asking "why do you smoke, even though we now know, it causes cancer?" ┐(´ー`)┌
Cause for some, they both have a same feel to it. "Eh one more smoke/roll won't hurt".

This comic made my day.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Liked all but 1 part of it.

This is a work of art Wrong

Other than that part, funny to read x3
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

This is a work of art 4f8f2279caa02
NO SPOILER BECAUSE, fuck, this shit is epic
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

https://2img.net/h/i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i416/Astral_Goddess/Wrong.png

It's true.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

galaxina wrote:
I do play TF2 (I've had it before it was F2P though), and I thought I'd compare it since a lot of people say its all about buying hats and stuff. Plus there's some TF2 stuff you can only get through buying, like the hats they had for the Japanese Tsunami Fundraiser, and the Crate Keys. Come to think of it, the Crates and Keys are sorta like the Garapon as for you never know what is in it and might end up wasting your money if you aren't lucky.

There's a very large difference between selling cosmetics and selling power.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

galaxina wrote:

Crates are mainly for novelty hats and "strange" weapons, which are exactly the same as regular, easy to get for F2P weapons, they're just "so kewl d00d".
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

@Trill wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

It's true.
If you agreed that it was funny, then why didn't you just post like everyone else did? .-.

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm

I was referring to the >girls don't play CosmicBreak

:3c
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

@Trill wrote:

I don't see "girls don't play CosmicBreak" in there. But there's something similar - "no girls play CosmicBreak."

Did you mean that?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:57 am

Was quite a funny read. I love when ppl make up these type of comics.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:04 am

@Trill wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

It's true.

*Raises hand to agree also*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Trill wrote:

I don't see "girls don't play CosmicBreak" in there. But there's something similar - "no girls play CosmicBreak."

Did you mean that?
The original Sash/a/ is a real girl.
I think... scratch
Can't remember how I confirmed it, it was ages ago.

Astral's speech is feminine, definitely a girl.
Fainche/Mikki's definitely a girl.
Fia, Suki_Eve, Eridian, Kirika - Unconfirmed

Nepnep - SHE'S A GIRL, NO DOUBT. I haven't confirmed it though but she makes my heart go HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!
Nepnep so cute. #em3

LXE, Nisa and Mew were confirmed traps.

The demographic for this game is mainly anime fan males, and most of the anime fan girls I speak to say that "moe should go die". So there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a work of art   This is a work of art Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a work of art
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com