Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)

Go down 
+60
BSusVier
Broken
Kauhava
tehprognoob
Gerrion
TehPwnstar
Malphes
Alathon
Rufei
SaikyouNoKaze
Z'gok_E
MagicPotatoplz
Astral_Dono
Midreus
ppxeno
inzane14
tanjinyi
1stAndriod
SmileBrush
Chitose.Goddess
wonjoon
E-102r
Str8witchin
AMicrowave
Tashunu
FireKiller87
Cybernetic
Eridian
Kirika
Suki_Eve
Rathmana
:)OwneD)
R3MSpecter
Rai-Rai
Tuskin
God is a Cat Girl
Rinrin
resireth
Nerf
Courius
Kobrakai
BNOISE
ziix
Akhenderson
Moghul
SuperNova.pt
xzpwnz
UncleBobbie
Nymph~
dsp
Stickboy
Priskern
Retrias
Senhime
Divinity
zerocl
Zwiebel Force
fggt
Mew
Ethnik
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 am

My first bot was Shino with Eight Vulcan,

moved on to Izuna

then got my first Rt and received Gigaton MAXIM (used it for awhile)

after that, i started to spam land type rambo with Ouka and Fencer.

then i settled on to ugly-but-looks-so-cuddly rainbow skinned fat ARTs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 am

Hmmm, i if i remembered correctly
my 1st commando ever were:
1:Amateus(For me it look like the most outstanding bot in the Shop)
2:Crimrose(Wanting to promote it into Seraph Crimrose)
3:Ouka Kamuro(My first ever roll on Chibi Garapon)

Back to top Go down
tanjinyi
tanjinyi

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:06 am

First bots were a crim(tail wisp spam much), lily rain and jikun long(barely touched her unless art spamming in steel arena occured).
After that, I quickly switched to 3x beezles (due to a certain someone) and did pretty well until chrome.
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Jikun, Jikun, Saggi, Brickgale, Seraph.

After I obtained a substantial amount of RT, the OP shitstorm happened.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 am

Brickgale Red, (forgot), (forgot).
I still <3 brickgales even now.
Brickgale Red is my VERY FIRST rt bot that I EXTREMELY enjoyed at that time. Also the bot that makes me an loyal air player. First time completed offers and got 40 rt then bought this guy, and abused STOVL like a baws.
Still using the BS even now, it's like the most worthwhile 40rt I've even spent in my whole life.

Lily Rain: still remember dat noobish me with 2x gtec tuned little grenades on her. JUST. CANT. FUKING. HIT. A. THING.

JikunLong(rank up prize one): first time let me know there's a thing called spam in this world. Although I suk at lnds, it's still enjoyable to troll ppl with lag-kun at dat time.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:21 am

tanjinyi wrote:
After that, I quickly switched to 3x beezles (due to a certain someone)

huehuehuehuehue :3c

ontopic: Technically, my firstest bot ever was Crimrose, followed by whatever it was you got in the beta (Aquila and Hound Dog or something). My first real non-beta lineup was Brickgale RED/Seraph/whatever bot I wanted to level at the time, and it worked nicely till all the no-effort crap started coming out. Their part selection is horribly derp, though, and I should really get around to fixing it one day. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:53 am

First ever bots that I mainly used:

Destructor CN (I loved blasting bazookas all day long - Still fun)

Jikun Long (Ponytails are my favorite hair style, so I used her for both that and her excellent run-and-gun potential with her melee combo)

Lily Rain (Once again, ponytails, but I also used her for her float dashing speed and psyguns)
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Started with Lily.
First Rt bot I bought was Domiclown.
Used to spam TBG and Seraph with Ballista Shooter. So my most used commando when I was nub was probably Seraph + TBG + Lily / Domiclown.
The bots I've probably used most besides those are Frau and Connie... because I could actually get them with my poorfag amount of Rt I had. :3
Currently I use Nemlim the most, while waiting for Mega Gara 2 so I can get Pepo... ;_;

I always tried using that Metal Slayer thing on Laz, but the best score I could get was -100.
Back to top Go down
Z'gok_E
Z'gok_E

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:28 pm

The first bots that pulled me through tough times, and the ones I still use today are:

Hoverion: By far my most favorite UC bot. I used him in place of my Destructor CN. At first he couldn't kill a thing, but now he remains my #1 ART, outclassing any Rt ART that I have (Not a Heavy Rt user).
My build isn't the most amazing, but fits how I play (Spot a very short Hoverion running like a moron, thats me #em4 ).

Mighty Byne: First thing when i got the free rank up Rt, I had to get him.
Byne remains my most used Rt bot, and he has gone through a lot of diffrent builds (not any good ones).

Despite the OP storm, I still use them and do decent with them because I am so used to them. Hoverion and
Byne, they are my bros till the end! Happy Dracken (Even if the end is a sky full of Aquila Girls)
Back to top Go down
SaikyouNoKaze
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

First Commando used
Bloom Mariah + Crimrose + Destructor CN (Grandum BS)

Second Commando used after Diamond
C-MJG > RO Cube
Destructor CN (Grandum BS)
Saggi Maxis > Lotto Cube
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 am

Oh jeez. First bot I actually cared to work with was Izuna + Long Beam Rifle. Second would be Lily, which was my starter, and I gave her an Armor Breaker. Still remember the day we all discovered how awesome Float Dash was.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm

This is over the course of around five months or so.

LND: Jikun -> Shino -> Mighty Byne -> Vanguard Fencer
AIR: Izuna -> Aquila -> Seraph Crimrose -> Blitzelt
ART: Destructor -> Saggitary Maxis -> Amateus
SUP: Lol no.

I'm probably forgetting something.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm

We're posting evolutions now?

Currently.

AIR
Crimrose -> Seraph -> Brickgale BLUE -> Blitzelt -> Ghost Raider Garula AM -> Aquila Girl -> Vector Eagle

LND
Jikun Long -> Red Squealer -> Vanguard Fencer -> Mighty Byne -> Mighty Byne Girl -> Elisalotte -> Kuten Jikun Long

ART
Lily Rain -> Lily Rain EVE -> Toybox Girl

SUP
Jack Gadget -> Regina Winberyl (Blonde too LOL)

Last edited by Mew on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Crimrose -> Mecha Jetter Girl -> Seraph Crimrose -> Mighty Byne Girl -> Ouka -> Mighty Byne Girl -> Vanguard Axer -> Mighty Byne Girl -> Ouka -> Renny Lop -> Ouka -> Melee Seraph Crimrose

That's my evolution.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm

I figured I'd post one.

daretobedifferent.jpg
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Lily -> Pair of gunner Jags -> Destructor + small AIR (still use him) -> Accel Saber -> Axer + same accel -> ditched axer because i suxxorzed -> forgot everything here -> Got Heavy Jaguar Arm -> Centaur X w/ HJAG parts (still use him) -> Psycho Formula Alphart (use him) -> Dracken (use him) -> Alba (use him)
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Jikun -> Priestol (Still use him today :DD) -> Accel Saber -> Red Squealer -> Kealmes (Using due to breaker badassery.)
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Right... Mine were Jikun, the Lnd starter, March MAril Thrill (gift from website promotion) and Izuna Kamui from the UC shop. But the latter one became my favorite as i loved her homing leg ability, and made always good games with her.

Nowadays she's the only one at level 10. Jikun stayed at 5 and Maril is on her way to 10 as well.

At the moment i've evolved with Geos (1 F-mod and 2 L-mod) and a Destructor Max, and also leveling 2 Kealmes to lvl 5 for research purposes (they look interesting for the time being). The only moes i've managed to win were an Elisa, which is also going up, and also a Lala and a Regina, which both are currently in the background as i haven't found a use for them yet. Wanted a Dracken for fun, but RNG never allowed me to (Damn Seiron Burst!!!)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Crim

CRIM

The moment I saw her I knew she was meant to fly.

Was flying in matches almost as soon as Tutorial ended

Then I got my Lily Rain. Gawd, those early days. Thought ARTs were so OP.

Then I got distracted by Izuna Nagi, and then ZSG, 3 Red Squealers, eventually a Thoarla BD7, so many things

Now my Seraph
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 am

Back in the first beta, a Shino Exroad with Lancelot AMs, a Thoarla with L lasers and an Aquila with Omega blasters.

Didn't know shit about the meta game back then, yet enjoyed the game far more than I do now.

Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 am

Domiclown Jo and Cross Raptor
<3 beta times
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 am

My 1st decent commando was:
Nicole Malice (from UC gara), Red Squealer (with destructor LG to make him shorter.. Surprised), and Swimsuit Laz-chan (from ijji sign-up event..)

I started with Jikun Hu, but realized I sucked really bad at them laggy lands Mad
Used to use Maril March Trill (from code event or smth) as my main art but meh, arts are my bane.

Nowadays itz mai pacifar BR I use (got her from Anniversary Cube Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:12 am

BSusVier wrote:
My 1st decent commando was:
Nicole Malice (from UC gara), Red Squealer (with destructor LG to make him shorter.. Surprised), and Swimsuit Laz-chan (from ijji sign-up event..)

I started with Jikun Hu, but realized I sucked really bad at them laggy lands Mad
Used to use Maril March Trill (from code event or smth) as my main art but meh, arts are my bane.

Nowadays itz mai pacifar BR I use (got her from Anniversary Cube Very Happy )

Now all I see you use is Resha scratch
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 am

in EN?

Negatron Raiful Cyberoid/Paraboroid

TW?

Melfi, Kuten Jikun Long, Kuten Jikun Long, Feng Mei, Elisalotte.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 am

Mini Baz + Peacemaker Misty Hollow
SDC + CSG Thoarla (I remember asking here for advice on that one www)
x2 Micro Baz Lily Majalis

Those were the first things I mained seriously. The first "competent" self-made builds I had though were more like...

Alphaquila (x2 paci am2, blitz blaster + blaster, tent hd)
DBMG Pacifar
Handy Baz + Buckler Laz hopper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next