Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If SL wrote a story...

Go down 
+2
Stickboy
SL the Pyro
6 posters

If SL wrote a story, would you be bothered to read it?
I would love to.
If SL wrote a story... Vote_lcap20%If SL wrote a story... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
I tend to skin long stories, but I'm interested.
If SL wrote a story... Vote_lcap10%If SL wrote a story... Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I'd take it with a grain of salt, as most fanfiction I've seen is very poorly written.
If SL wrote a story... Vote_lcap40%If SL wrote a story... Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Probably not.
If SL wrote a story... Vote_lcap30%If SL wrote a story... Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

If SL wrote a story... Empty
PostSubject: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 am

...Would you read it?

I have two hobbies. The first of them is getting away from the convoluted-ness that is real life by playing games, either single player or online. My second hobby, as alluded to in the thread title, is to write. When I don't have any games to play, I kill the time by writing fanfiction. And as my writing skills improve, I get bolder to the point that I might showcase some of my work to a community that I'm familiar with.

There just might be a few catches:

-I may not post the whole story script right on the forum. Depending on how big it is, I may just link to another site where it's posted - such as deviantArt or Fanfiction.net, but most likely deviantArt - for the sake of keeping things neat and tidy.
-My stories are going to be pretty meaty in length.
-They will have graphic descriptions of what happens. Nothing M-rated, of course, but not for the faint of heart either, so you might want to keep the kiddies away.
-The stories I write presently may or may not be about Cosmic Break, if that's what you were expecting. My ongoing stories focus on the fandoms of Earthbound and Super Smash Bros.

I ask first because I don't want to make a bunch of meaningless posts on the forums that no one will look at, and I do appreciate critique since it tells me that my stories are being read thoroughly.

So, if I were to bring in a story of my own creation, would you read it?

(P.S.: Where would I post a story on these forums? Here in The Lounge, or in Entertainment? I ask because apparently Entertainment is for humour-based things, and I don't write humour.)
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:46 am

Probably scratch
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:36 am

If you're writing a novel, I'll read it. If you have no intention of becoming an author and just want to write about pre-existing universes (video games or otherwise), I'm not even going to bother.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 am

If I feel like it
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 am

I can't be bothered to read fanfiction, but I can be bothered to read webcomics and doujins.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 am

if u wrote a book, became famous for it, and give me a free book once u become famous, i'll read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If SL wrote a story...   If SL wrote a story... Empty

Back to top Go down

If SL wrote a story...
Page 1 of 1