Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)

Go down 
+60
BSusVier
Broken
Kauhava
tehprognoob
Gerrion
TehPwnstar
Malphes
Alathon
Rufei
SaikyouNoKaze
Z'gok_E
MagicPotatoplz
Astral_Dono
Midreus
ppxeno
inzane14
tanjinyi
1stAndriod
SmileBrush
Chitose.Goddess
wonjoon
E-102r
Str8witchin
AMicrowave
Tashunu
FireKiller87
Cybernetic
Eridian
Kirika
Suki_Eve
Rathmana
:)OwneD)
R3MSpecter
Rai-Rai
Tuskin
God is a Cat Girl
Rinrin
resireth
Nerf
Courius
Kobrakai
BNOISE
ziix
Akhenderson
Moghul
SuperNova.pt
xzpwnz
UncleBobbie
Nymph~
dsp
Stickboy
Priskern
Retrias
Senhime
Divinity
zerocl
Zwiebel Force
fggt
Mew
Ethnik
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:04 am

Courius wrote:
whenever i go, im always grab Crim... she the best for UC S flying bots anyway...
She also comes with a free RT only Weapon and the option to promote her to Seraph.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 am

1. Lily
2. Mach knight
3. Jagger Am

Then I bought strubanger -- outside of this I can't remember much, probably ouka when i finally decided fuck it ill just roll.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 am

I started off humbly with Lily Rain. I felt that she lacked firepower (at that point in time), even though she was an ART. I then got a free Mecha Jetter Gold from the bot giveaway campaign. After that, I started buying Rt. I got myself a Sturbanger (here I thought spamming missiles was fun. It is;when you are actually hitting something.) and a Toybox. Then my commando became Toybox, Sturbanger followed by Mecha Jetter Gold. And it stayed like that for a considerable length of time.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 pm

seraph
seraph
seraph
seraph
seraph
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 pm

SuperNova.pt wrote:
1. D. Girl - It was fairly easy to obtain the crown with this girl in the first months

everyone is praising this bot... maybe i should get one sometimes. already have a destructor and i don't really like moe but i think i can make an exception for this.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Nerf wrote:
1. Lily
2. Mach knight
3. Jagger Am

Then I bought strubanger -- outside of this I can't remember much, probably ouka when i finally decided fuck it ill just roll.

This.
Except no Ouka.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Lily Rain, Hound Dog and Crimrose.
Back to top Go down
Rai-Rai
Thoarla Nimbus
Thoarla Nimbus

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm

then
Bot 1:Bugsycait
Bot 2:Aquila/Brickgale BLUE
Bot 3:Hatigram

Now

commando 1
bots varry

Commando 2
Misty-Chan
Crim-Chan(white haired)
Varrying(will be filled with destructor girl-chan)

Commando 3
Hound Dog(Will most likely be replaced)
Bugsycait(will never leave me)
Destructor Girl

Commando 4
Brickgale BLACK(my first Lv.10)
Scaregent Burai
Misty-Chan(who in my opinion is cuter than Meifi-Chan)

Commando 5
Varrious lv5 or lower bots

Commando 6
Neon Neos(Not suited for battle, is a sign to tell people that I'm AFK)
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 pm

For the longest time I was determined to have LND-AIR-ART commando. I was kinda OCD like that. For almost the entirety of beta, it was a Jikun Long, Crimrose, Lily Rain (My anal-retentive-ness demanded that they all be female, so no Hu). I did pretty well, but then I moved to a Zero Saber Girl, Mecha Jetter Girl, and Destructor Girl commando at launch. I used that for the longest time, and finally I upgraded each one with a 3S Buckler and a good weapon (Chainsaw for ZSG, Auto Beam Rifle for MG, and Railgun for DG). I got really good with them, and then I got a Nicole Malice and my LND-AIR-ART obsession got blown to hell. After that, I used all sorts of stuff, but the only commando I really was taken with was my "Hero" line. There was a custom Red Squealer (Pulse Hero), a custom XX Cross Raptor (Mach Hero), and a custom Amateus Muchi (Blitz Hero). Once again, my nonexistent OCD took over. They were all about the same size (They all looked to be about M-size, even though there was 1 of each size), they all looked good with their combination of parts, they all had a common skin design and color scheme, and they all had monosyllabic denotes followed by the word "hero".
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 pm

meh first serious commando was like 2x sturbanger(2x misside arms,pterano hd,mach knight legs yenno pretty much put as much main weapons as i could on this guy and fired all Razz) and a crimrose also remember haveing a all izuna commando beacause i thought she looked cool at the time XD
Back to top Go down
Rathmana
Rathmana

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I started with Lily Rain, but quickly added Crimrose to the line-up (I was lucky enough to grab a Seraph Promotion from, like, my first lotto cube ever). I changed things around for awhile, though I always kept (Seraph) Crimrose in my commando. I guess my first really solid commando as far as "these are the bots I'm gonna use" goes was Crim, Lily, and Shino, a commando I still have and finally have some better focus on. (Just need to do, like, one more tune for Lily, and then tune Shino's parts, and then I'll be set. Oh, and levels, of course.)
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

1st: Lily Rain, Izuna, Crimrose
2nd: C.S., Izuna, Thoarla
3rd: Mecha Jetter Girl, Crimrose, xxx?
4th: Misty Hollow, Hound Dog, Lily Rain
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 am

lemme see...
Back in the day:

1. Pele (Seraph Crim)
2. Kongiku (Izuna)
3. Issae (Winberrl)

I was heavy into flight, and was just starting to play around with sup bots =P
My commando became more and more supporty. My first serious support commando was:

1. Lafiel (Medi-Aid)-w/ win arms
2. Haruhi (Laz-chan)
3. Issae (Winberrl)

Then... I rolled Regina, and never looked back...

Currently:

1. Raharu (Regina)
2. Lafiel (Medi-Aid)-w/ a win arm and an inj arm
3. Cthulhu (SG)
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

My first decent team was a Misty Hollow, a Hatigarm, and a Lily Rain. The problem was that I sucked with all three of those.

Right now I'm trying to branch out and... you know... not suck, so I'm trying an Amateus I was lucky enough to get, Kagetama, and I'm finally training up a Seraph.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 am

topic is derailed.
it is no longer first bots.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Rinrin wrote:
topic is derailed.
it is no longer first bots.

I don't think it's derailed. The OP asked what our first line up was. The example he gave was a line up that he felt was his first serious attempt in the game. Though I myself gave a brief chronology of my evolving list, I did keep within the bounds of what OP had asked =P I think the same goes for the general thread. Unless you're a Magna Carta style conservative and think we should all be saying "Crim/Lily/Hu". But, that'd be boring, and not at all what was intended.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 pm

To be honest, my first bots, I'd consider to be the ones I used most, that being said

Baron FF
Vanguard Axer
And another axer

Those three propelled me to the 228th spot in monthly rankings at one point
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm

My first lineup...
1. Crimrose
2. Lily Rain
3. (Insert a nongara bot here that isn't Jikun)

For the longest time I stayed purely UC...WBG/Minizook on Crim, Handy on Lily. Good times. I still use both Crim and Lily(she even has the same setup!), although it's now Seraph and I tend to use Ace LG a lot more than my handhelds.
And I actually had to work for my goddamn Seraph Promo, none of this bullshit from Lotto Cubes or RTfagging. Pure UC all the way.

My first "SRSBZNS" commando was Seraph Crim+Wings, Destructor Girl(because I just LOVE those DFCs), and OJ Boost Run Jikun Long. You can also throw in Lily Rain cuz she's done plenty of work for me.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm

I can't remember exactly what bots i had but i do know bots i used more than others

1.Crimrose
2.Ouka
3. Liliy rain

I kept crimrose since i liked keeping the first thing i get in a game. Plus i thought she would get faster and stronger if she leveled >_>

Ouka was added to my commando about a week after i joined cosmic break. I played her mission, really liked how she moved and attack so i tried buying her. I couldn't find her in shop so i click on garapon button saw her in the listing and tried spinning gara but had no rt and didn't know what rt was until eve can out. I went to homepage and saw the earn free rt button and did an offer. Got 40 rt, spun her garapon without knowing that there was a big chance i wouldn't get her, but rolled her in a 1x Smile

Lily rain was added to my commando when lily rain eve was announce and i thought she could get promoted like crimrose. Found out she couln't Sad but still used her for the first month or so of joining and still use her from time to time
Back to top Go down
AMicrowave
AMicrowave

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 am

Well the First good bot that I got and still use to today is my fencer which I skinned to look like Ike from fire Emblem, Then my Toybox Girl, and the third bot has always been varied But as of lately it's Pepo.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 am

AMicrowave wrote:
Well the First good bot that I got and still use to today is my fencer which I skinned to look like Ike from fire Emblem, Then my Toybox Girl, and the third bot has always been varied But as of lately it's Pepo.

Sir, you have received my everlasting respect.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:31 am

Saggimaxis1 dual viper shields with beam guard, blast guard, sniper sight and boost run.
Oh how I regretted getting boost run.

Seraph with WBG/minizook. When ABR came out in rt shop I tuned mine with high shooter and though it was the most badass gun ever.

An extremely fat and slow destructor cn carrying two zooks.

It took me quite a while to learn how to tune so all these bots were pretty bad.
Did quite enjoy the saggi, until I got boost run of course.

Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Is that topic to post wich bots we bought first, wich bot we selected in when we created our accounts or the rarest bot we got?

The one i've choosen in the beginning: Jikun-hu
The first ones i bought: i dont remember!
The rarest i got: is butterflea B rare?and psycho formula type-4?
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Starters   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Crimrose, Lily Rain, and Laz-chan.
Crimrose was my starter Pokemon robot and Laz-chan was a sign-up bonus.
As for Lily Rain, it looked really cool, so I bought it from the shop.
Back to top Go down
Chitose.Goddess
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:42 am

first bot: lily-rain
first bought: none
got Winberrl from rank up
then got a Jikun Long from rank up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)   What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What were your first bots? (Not another Toy Story)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next