Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Events!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IcedUp
IcedUp

Male Posts : 41

Events!!! Empty
PostSubject: Events!!!   Events!!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 am

Today or yesterday i think...... still part of 24 hrs in NZ but ingame maybe not
A large number of players were able to talk to GM Shortcake (i think... my memory is bad after being knocked in the head)
we discussed the glitches in the dungeons n if u guys have any more problems u should post them up on the Bugs section of the forums n the GMs will have a lookie.

One major thing that came up was events, post at the bottom what events u would like to happen so tomorrow those of us who r online when the GMs r can tell them.

E.g.
Name: C21 Bingo
Description: Players gather at a certain place at a certain time n play C21 Bingo. U walk in with whatever bot u have open n u cannot change bots. As that is cheating.

GM will then call out a description of some sort such as "anyone with a ign that starts with the letter "Z" or anyone who has a bot that is red in color" that person is now out of the game n has to leave the area.

This carries on until 5 ppl are left (1 person is a bit too lil) those guys r the winners n will receive a boost or a bot delivered to them.

OR

u can be simple n say....

Name: 2X exp event on Poyeen
Description: title says all

so post away guys. Hopefully we can have fun ingame!!

*note this is a repost from the forums. i decided to post here coz some exC21 players who play Cosmic Break may be interested. Also some of u r forum shy on c21. il repostur comments on the forums on a later date.

Cheers!!
Regular C21 Lurker IcedUp
Back to top Go down

Events!!!
Page 1 of 1