Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some help to a new player

Go down 
+5
R3MSpecter
blead
xzpwnz
IcyAmiki
Adri38
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adri38
Newcomer
Newcomer

Some help to a new player Empty
PostSubject: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 am

I started playing not long ago and i still don't understand some things for example robot upgrading .i saw seraph crimrose promotion after lvl 8 so does that mean that it will change?
currently i have these robots Crimrose(lv2) Bloom Mariah(lv6) Katana Max Gold(lv2) Sigma Clock(lv5)
Psycho Formula Type-3(lv3) another crimrose lol(lv0) Destructor CN(lv3) Winberl(lv0)
i know these are some weak robots but i kinda like sigma clock and i saw in the garapon Sigma Clock DI and Sigma Clock III ,is it possible to upgrade my sigma or it will remain like it was .is there anyway to upgrade robots i mean by structure not by stats
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:53 am

Robot upgrading. Currently only Crimrose has that feature implemented. You need to use Seraph Promotion on your Crimrose after she reaches lv8 or more in order to upgrade her to Seraph Crimrose.

Other bots are not possible to be upgraded by structure, other than changing the parts that is. How to obtain the others? Roll Garapon. *that includes your Sigma Clock*

*Oh, and some of those bots are not bad, just need to tune, change some parts and do some proper training to use them. *
Back to top Go down
Adri38
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:13 am

i heard b4 u upgrade crimrose to seraph u should level her to 10 because the base stats for seraph will be more increased , is that true?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:19 am

The core for seraph crimrose will be better if you upgrade crimrose at 10
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 am

Glad to see a Sigma Clock user.

But there's no upgrade system here, only promotion which has only 2 bots involved right now: Dayu and Seraph.
Back to top Go down
Adri38
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 pm

i saw the difference between my sigma and that DI should find Sigma Clock AM4 to get DI's abilities ,atm my sigma has Sigma Clock Am2
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't think they're even running the promo for Dayu anymore. Don't you just get her out of the Gara now?
Back to top Go down
Adri38
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 pm

you get sigma in gara only i got it in a somekind of box, i need to find good parts for it
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Adri38 wrote:
i saw the difference between my sigma and that DI should find Sigma Clock AM4 to get DI's abilities ,atm my sigma has Sigma Clock Am2

Sigma Clock AMs with the attack are locked, so you can't remove them.
Also, DI isn't that good, so you don't need to get him.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:58 pm

ok, so you got the whole upgrading thing... let me tell you this: junk your destructor CN. click it and then find the junk button. because it IS junk...

get the normal one and find a build for it...
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm

cn is decent, don't be like that.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:20 pm

amscray wrote:
ok, so you got the whole upgrading thing... let me tell you this: junk your destructor CN. click it and then find the junk button. because it IS junk...

get the normal one and find a build for it...

NO, Y U DOIN IT WRONG

CN is good with some part swapping and internals. 2x Internal'd bazooka makes it an Air killer.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

@Adri38
You don't get it yet huh?
Even it's the same bot with new upgrades, it's unrelated to your own one.
If you want the new form, buy/roll it out only.
Back to top Go down
Adri38
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:33 pm

il try lol, if i get the chance to put some rt on acc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some help to a new player   Some help to a new player Empty

Back to top Go down

Some help to a new player
Page 1 of 1