Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

as UC player

Go down 
+22
zachie69
ngelicdark
Frederica-Bernkastel
Tuskin
shinigami
LazerRazer
boytitan2
FenixStryk
NovaZero
Turkeysaur
rei_hunter
Emeraldsun
IronFist
Fainche
Hyoka
BNOISE
NumeroDoS
Suguri
ziix
knyx
Trill
FrozenEdge
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:40 pm

are you happy on the game's current state?

are u pissed at cashers for using only the 1/8 of their RT bots? (SPAM TBGs!!!! SPAM VFs!!!! shut up Shaden......)

are u frustrated on the same UC bots in the shop in past 4 months?

do you feel satisfied on keep using Accel Saber, Seraphs, Lily Rain, etc.?

are u in a shitty mood while u have great skills but stuck in the lamest bots?

are u still having fun? (i know ur gonna say yes, but c'mon dont lie to yourself)

PS: im bored :U

Last edited by FrozenEdge on Mon May 30, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:45 pm

This thread is no doubt made to create flames. I'm sure were all aware on majority UC player's feelings on the current state, no need to create another thread dedicated to it. It's all about everyone talks about now days .__.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:50 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
are you happy on the game's current state? yes

are u pissed at cashers for using only the 1/8 of their RT bots? (SPAM TBGs!!!! SPAM VFs!!!! shut up Shaden......) Yes

are u frustrated on the same UC bots in the shop in past 4 months? YES

do you feel satisfied on keep using Accel Saber, Seraphs, Lily Rain, etc.? YES

are u in a shitty mood while u have great skills but stuck in the lamest bots? YES

are u still having fun? (i know ur gonna say yes, but c'mon dont lie to yourself) YES

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:51 pm

UC->RT conversion is coming, but even without that, I'm having fun in-game. Nice people are nice, and qqers are funny.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
are you happy on the game's current state? Yes.

are u pissed at cashers for using only the 1/8 of their RT bots? (SPAM TBGs!!!! SPAM VFs!!!! shut up Shaden......) No, because just like certain UC bots, certain RT bots are also shit.

are u frustrated on the same UC bots in the shop in past 4 months? This could use a revamp, actually. Tentrion, Taran, and Nicole were added as options for UC players indirectly even if they aren't shop, and lotto cubes can also give you Rt bots, though.

do you feel satisfied on keep using Accel Saber, Seraphs, Lily Rain, etc.? More like Lazflamme, Beezle, Sword Wing, Destructor, and Nicole.

are u in a shitty mood while u have great skills but stuck in the lamest bots? I should slap you for insulting Lazflamme's honor. >:c

are u still having fun? (i know ur gonna say yes, but c'mon dont lie to yourself) Yes, but c'mon, don't lie to yourself.

Sidenote, I don't charge Rt on my alts or my JP accounts and I'm perfectly content playing those.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm bored too, so I'll humor this thread

FrozenEdge wrote:
- Community-wise, nope. Everyone is spouting so much negativity that no wonder CB will die sooner or later. A shame too, coz I really liked this game. :/

are u pissed at cashers for using only the 1/8 of their RT bots? (SPAM TBGs!!!! SPAM VFs!!!! shut up Shaden......)
- Nope. It's their money. Not my two cents.

- I wouldn't mind more UC bots, but I guess I'm not unsatisfied with the current ones as well. They're good bots for spare parts~

- While I do want some garabots of my own, these bots are still very fun to play with. Tired of the conventional build? Then I say screw it and make my own playstyle.

- Nope, because to begin with, I am a shitty player already. Only worse I could become is to have shitty skills with the greatest bots.

are u still having fun? (i know ur gonna say yes, but c'mon dont lie to yourself)
- Hell yes. My clanmates are pretty active lately, I'm doing well with the bots that I have (when I don't have sugoi lag) and I have some friends in-game now.

Anyway, hope you don't mind but I already requested to lock this thread before the whines get fermented. :<
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:10 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
No, but eh it's fine as long as the game doesnt die.
FrozenEdge wrote:

No. It's their money. I mean it's not like you can make every bot in your garage into a mainable bot.
Imagine the time and the tuning required. Oh GODS no.
FrozenEdge wrote:

Yes.
FrozenEdge wrote:

Just improvise. It's not that bad that you can't main more than just 3 or 4 bots.
I got like 5 teams made from 10 different bots that I actually use which are mainly all uc except for what I got from lotto and ro cubes. And yet you know they are uc cause of their uc and drop weapons. Got 0 real rt weapons that aren't arms that came attached to a bot.
FrozenEdge wrote:

Yes. Get's on my nerves sometimes. If I had a railgun I would be sniping people from far away and ACTUALLY dealing some REAL damage. But nope, so I'm stuck with rifles and breakers.
FrozenEdge wrote:

Yes. I mean it's like the best shooting game available for me that allows me to customize my bots to such a great extent.
Can't wait till C21 comes out for real. I'm more of a pve person anyways.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:16 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
are you happy on the game's current state? No.

are u pissed at cashers for using only the 1/8 of their RT bots? (SPAM TBGs!!!! SPAM VFs!!!! shut up Shaden......) If you think about it, you can only have three bots in a commando. Still it's pretty boring to see the same goddamn OP bots over and over yeah?

are u frustrated on the same UC bots in the shop in past 4 months? Yep, until GameCoins came and I started surveying for the shop Rt bots. Still haven't finished my builds with those.

do you feel satisfied on keep using Accel Saber, Seraphs, Lily Rain, etc.? I don't use Seraph or Lily Rain, but I guess I'm too lazy to keep using Accel Saber because of it's design.

are u in a shitty mood while u have great skills but stuck in the lamest bots? I don't have great skills, wat

are u still having fun? (i know ur gonna say yes, but c'mon dont lie to yourself) Outside arena, hell yeah. Inside arena… Q_Q

PS: im bored :U Me too
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:20 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
indifferent.

why would i? i suck so, i really dun care if its some rt or uc bots. >_< *although vfs really spoil my game*

i dun buy bots.. well not anymore(im a uc player btw).. i just hope lotto cube would give some good bots.. whatever they give, i use.. the only bot i bought was shino exroad and izuna.

yes, im satisfied with my Fainche..

i don't have great skills. lol my bots are not that lame >_<

yes.. as long as moe is there.. im happy~

Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:33 pm

are you happy on the game's current state? KIND OF I DONT CARE MUCH ANYMORE

are u pissed at cashers for using only the 1/8 of their RT bots? (SPAM TBGs!!!! SPAM VFs!!!! shut up Shaden......) STILL ANNOYING

are u frustrated on the same UC bots in the shop in past 4 months? OH YES . . .

do you feel satisfied on keep using Accel Saber, Seraphs, Lily Rain, etc.? AND DO I HAVE ANY OTHER option against the RT OPtions?

are u in a shitty mood while u have great skills but stuck in the lamest bots? . . . I WOULD SAY I AM KIND DONE WITH IT AND PLAYING "APB" . . . BOTH MY CHARS ARE GETTING GOOD THERE Cool

are u still having fun? (i know ur gonna say yes, but c'mon dont lie to yourself) KIND OF YES . . . JUST NOT PLAYING MORE THAN 1 HOUR ANYWAY

PS: im bored :U ---- THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:50 pm

One of my younger Brothers quit this game on Saturday because of this shit and other shit. He was playing since OBT too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:06 am

Quote :

EN, nope. JP. Maybe.

EN, it goes without saying. I killed an Ah-chan by making her follow me into a cave with a Slow Trap in it. and then screamed "There i killed your ah-chan, bring out your other bots.", JP... well they'll switch to their other RT Bots.

JP, yep. it doesnt change or at least get added into (like Shino X-Road and whatnot), EN. same as in JP i guess.

JP, Lily Rain and Seraphs, yep. Accel Saber not really. EN, i have a double fag shaden BS, but i still use my Lily. Satisfied? yeah i guess, but i do want more to work on.

JP, ^ this, but i have the weaponry. EN, not really lame, but lacks weapons

in JP, so-so. in EN? well you already guessed my answer. No.

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:59 am

Quote :

No, even though I'm a mid-Rt user.

Quote :

Yeah, quite a pity that money won't help anyone at their lack of creativity.

Quote :

Don't know, I'm full handed with my current garage. But more UC bots will be nice for the sake of diversity.

Quote :

I dislike hoppers and seraph spammers, so no.

Quote :

No comment there.

Quote :
are u still having fun?

Kinda.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:11 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

1) With the whiners being so noisy? No. I could care less either way.

2) Their money, their decision.

3) I don't UC anymore, but then my Rt stuff aren't OP level, which I'm happy with.

4) Why not? Seraph Crim in particular is pretty much game-breaking, and everyone has access to it.

5) I find it a challenge. So no. I am, however, in a shitty mood because I suck with Renny again and that I have to regain my skill.

6) Yes, I'm still having fun with this game. Why, you want us to say no because it's cash ridden? You want us not think of the fact that if all the stuff were all accessible, then every other bot except the powerful bot of the week will be nonexistent and that this freaking game would be boring as hell because there'd be multiple broken bots everywhere?
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:52 am

1) Not entirely happy, but when the alternative is gear being completely stacked with 0% chance of winning, in addition to hacking... the game could be worse. It could be DFO.

2) That's why they paid cash. Very few people roll Gara to use the mid-tier bots. It's the nature of the game.

3) Yes, I'm bored of Bazooka hopping and Wide Beam hopping. I'd really love something new, but that won't be happening... unless I take my Custom Gun Alpha Land out of the Sub-Garage and give him another shot.

4) I don't use Accels or Lily Rains. Both of them, IMO, are too high cost for what they do, and I would even argue that Seraph rides that line as well. That said, I am very happy with my Fiza Hopper and I'd love to pursue a Tesla Hopper or a Tentrion Hopper.

5) I get that sometimes. I'd like to Game Warrior more often, but UC limits me to Leadership, which is baloney.

6) I have Vyolets. I have my clan. I have things to hop over. It's not perfect, but it's all that's really out right now to scratch my PvP itch outside of Bloodline Champions and Need For Speed: World.

Things could be better, but life as a UC Hero is not impossible.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:56 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
I'm bored too, so I'll humor this thread

FrozenEdge wrote:
- Community-wise, nope. Everyone is spouting so much negativity that no wonder CB will die sooner or later. A shame too, coz I really liked this game. :/

- Nope. It's their money. Not my two cents.

- I wouldn't mind more UC bots, but I guess I'm not unsatisfied with the current ones as well. They're good bots for spare parts~

- While I do want some garabots of my own, these bots are still very fun to play with. Tired of the conventional build? Then I say screw it and make my own playstyle.

- Nope, because to begin with, I am a shitty player already. Only worse I could become is to have shitty skills with the greatest bots.

- Hell yes. My clanmates are pretty active lately, I'm doing well with the bots that I have (when I don't have sugoi lag) and I have some friends in-game now.

Anyway, hope you don't mind but I already requested to lock this thread before the whines get fermented. :<

He doesnent but I do this forum is filled with mostly ppkl over 18 fucking treat it as such do u see a single negative comment here no.

I REQUESTING NO LOCK AND LESS BITCHING ABOUT LOCKING TREADS WHEN THERE NTH WRONG WITH EM THANKS.
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:52 am

I aswell criticize report for lock.

General Discussion is not your section to be an overwatch on, NumeroDoS. That's my job.

I see nothing wrong with this thread, at all. Liberty of speach and all that.
Stop acting like this place is kindergarden.

Why don't you just stick to overwatch your own section, the Guide section?
You were the first person to sign up as an Overwatch, which means you could chose any section to be Overwatch on. You picked the Guide section, not the General Discussion.

As for this thread, I've been looking on it actively and it have yet to escalate to anything major. If the community wants to talk a certain aspect and playstyle (in this case, playing as an UC player) then let them. I don't see people throwing hate at each other and neither have it derailed from the main agenda that OP delivered.
If the community would not wish to talk about this. They wouldn't bother to post in it.

Thank you for reading and understanding.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:58 am

Sadly Im not a responder u are expecting.

offtopic/

Welcome back to the general subforum edge :/
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:04 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

You hop, right?
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:11 am

Tuskin wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

You hop, right?
you want me to put a hopper question in there?
im not playing this damn game anymore..... im just looking at your opinions....

shinigami wrote:
offtopic/
Welcome back to the general subforum edge :/

i dont belong here....... not anymore.......

as UC player 27y0hlh
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:22 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

That's just sad....

So can I use ur Patty? Razz
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:34 am

Oh come on dudes, UC players can pwn RT players equally. Happens all the time in arena, most RT complainers are just blind/ refuse to acknowledge it.

RT players destroy their wallets for only a tiny advantage. Everyone complains about how OP Aquila girl is but UC players have seraph which is just as good and FREE.

It would make no sense if you have to pay for Aquila girl and she turns out to be far weaker than Seraph.

I hope you UC players know that 80% of the bots that comes out of the Garapon are useless in arena and are harvested for PARTS only. Cant really complain if you see RT players using the same few RT bots that are actually playable.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:03 am

FrozenEdge wrote:

1. Yeah, but can't blame them. Only just now I'm exploring the options my garage has (a luxury most people don't even get to have) but my BRV is dropping pretty fast -_-'' The metagame is more easier to predict this way anyway... Although it's boring to just keep playing counters..

2. Yeah, I am. A lot of good parts on other bots aren't even here yet, and if they are, the best ones have now been turned gara. Zzzzzzz....

3. I used to. Accel Saber is still my go to bot for hakus, Seraph has been getting boring as a nonwing spammer without air loop/accel roll, and Lily, sad to say, can't cut it for me as much as I love playing her. Le Reve is a different story kind of, but she's not UC is she *sigh*

4. Not really. I'm rotating through a lot of new bot builds now so I suck as a result. Kind of frustrating, but I'm still trying to figure out the best/my favorite ones out of the pool of 15 I have so far (yeah, it's really time consuming building all of these bots; I build them faster than I can earn UC so I don't have enough lvl 5 removers for them all....). I'm even going out to explore just low cost high damage ratio builds.....God don't get me started on that.

5. I'm having fun. Then again because I work nowadays, I only get 2-3 hours of game time a day max. Which is fine because grinding Haku/arena for UC and tune materials is kinda slow work anyway. Might as well take it easy.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:13 am

shinigami wrote:
FrozenEdge wrote:

That's just sad....

So can I use ur Patty? Razz
i threw my account to those who cant afford RT so they can really enjoy the game...... now wut did you do?
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:58 am

LazerRazer wrote:
I aswell criticize report for lock.

General Discussion is not your section to be an overwatch on, NumeroDoS. That's my job.

I see nothing wrong with this thread, at all. Liberty of speach and all that.
Stop acting like this place is kindergarden.

Why don't you just stick to overwatch your own section, the Guide section?
You were the first person to sign up as an Overwatch, which means you could chose any section to be Overwatch on. You picked the Guide section, not the General Discussion.

As for this thread, I've been looking on it actively and it have yet to escalate to anything major. If the community wants to talk a certain aspect and playstyle (in this case, playing as an UC player) then let them. I don't see people throwing hate at each other and neither have it derailed from the main agenda that OP delivered.
If the community would not wish to talk about this. They wouldn't bother to post in it.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

Okay, I will withdraw the request for lock in this thread. Sorry for stepping out of the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

as UC player Empty
PostSubject: Re: as UC player   as UC player Empty

Back to top Go down

as UC player
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next