Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Bit for Airs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

Best Bit for Airs? Empty
PostSubject: Best Bit for Airs?   Best Bit for Airs? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 am

Halo, I was wondering what bit do you think is most useful for crims? Also if the bit is melee/beam/blast themed would that also be taken to account in damage done? Like if you attack an art with a slayer bit, would you deal the bonus damage as arts are weak to melee attacks?

Edit: B4 you say propeller bit... is there any other? O.o That'll be another thing to watch and I dont like to divide my attention too much...
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

Best Bit for Airs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Bit for Airs?   Best Bit for Airs? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 am

All damage bonuses apply to their respective bot types, so missile bits will do more damage to AIRs, while doing reduced damage to anything w/ blast guard, and so forth.

As for bits for Crims, it varies depending on the player's play style. These days in arena, I'll see the annoying Seraph spamming wisps with her propeller bits if she doesn't have wings, or the other Seraph using a beam type weapon and charging in with slayer bits. Not that they're bad or anything; slayer and propeller bits are good for AIRs in general.

Dunno what you mean by dividing your attention. Propeller bits are the same as any bit - just look at how much orange you have going in your WB bar. Other than that, the bits just follow you around while giving you more boost.

Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

Best Bit for Airs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Bit for Airs?   Best Bit for Airs? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:21 am

Slayer bits, propeller bits

prop bits aren't good for seraph if it's wing-spam though
Back to top Go down
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

Best Bit for Airs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Bit for Airs?   Best Bit for Airs? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:44 am

Asagi-san wrote:
All damage bonuses apply to their respective bot types, so missile bits will do more damage to AIRs, while doing reduced damage to anything w/ blast guard, and so forth.

As for bits for Crims, it varies depending on the player's play style. These days in arena, I'll see the annoying Seraph spamming wisps with her propeller bits if she doesn't have wings, or the other Seraph using a beam type weapon and charging in with slayer bits. Not that they're bad or anything; slayer and propeller bits are good for AIRs in general.

Dunno what you mean by dividing your attention. Propeller bits are the same as any bit - just look at how much orange you have going in your WB bar. Other than that, the bits just follow you around while giving you more boost.

Thats exactly what im talking about, i give next to no attention to that orange bar, not that its that noticeable either. I dont wanna suddenly drop from the sky so I dont/rarely even use seraph's wings. I rarely pick fights with arts either since they're usually hard to get to, though its fun to pick on them. I want a bit that I can just leave on and has good range and damage...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Best Bit for Airs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Bit for Airs?   Best Bit for Airs? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:57 am

Andrax wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

Thats exactly what im talking about, i give next to no attention to that orange bar, not that its that noticeable either. I dont wanna suddenly drop from the sky so I dont/rarely even use seraph's wings. I rarely pick fights with arts either since they're usually hard to get to, though its fun to pick on them. I want a bit that I can just leave on and has good range and damage...
Slayer Bit's probably your best bet for this then. It has a really long duration of being out compared to most bits and has high damage output against anything without Sword Guard. If you don't like paying attention to your boost, use Propeller Bits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best Bit for Airs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Bit for Airs?   Best Bit for Airs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Bit for Airs?
Page 1 of 1