Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L Size Melee Guide?

Go down 
+8
NotZetsubou
Cybernetic
Astral_Dono
Retrias
fggt
necrio
Malphes
Andrax
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

L Size Melee Guide? Empty
PostSubject: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:48 am

So i've gotten blazed baron ff from the ro event cube and so far, it's just been a big fat heap of juicy bp meat. So I'm just wondering how I'm supposed to use it. B4 you go "Hurr, go do the patented, charge in a huge group of people while shouting, "Leeroyh Njennkenns!" thing", I've tried that, it doesnt work. I have trouble with the small melee units namely, alia(the bitch), I get stun locked while they pwn me heavily with their 3-4-10 hit attacks until my butt starts to bleed. What's Blazed Baron's strength anyway? Alias is being an over powerd bitch as we all know but how bout baronff, where does he shine? Also, If you can post a video of L size melees that would be great Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 am

l size melees are generally known for being the bots the melee world deserves

big, strong, and extremely tanky.
Back to top Go down
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Also a huge target unlike S size ones. I can rarely see a stunned S sized melee bot while its easier to get stunned as an L size because of the bigness. I havent seen people tune their L melees for tgh... I dun get it..

Just wondering, what causes stun, str, force or both?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:32 pm

get those swords on fire and spam right click, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Andrax wrote:
I havent seen people tune their L melees for tgh... I dun get it..

Play arena more.
necrio wrote:
get those swords on fire and spam right click, as far as I know.

He didn't say it's baron FF.

He did. Then what necrio said.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Andrax wrote:

WHAT?,as tggt says go play arena more and try to customized your Blaze Baron
Back to top Go down
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Srsly? I mean looking around in the forums I havent seen builds of blazed baron ff that has tuned tgh. Xz only suggested to someone to tune her tgh to 16 but never really said to tune for tgh. As far as ive seen people have only tuned for str mostly. I do play arena alot -.- and yes ive been spamming his fire sword thingey. I've actually been doing alot of looking around for this bot. Well now i'm doing better, i think im soberer or something. What I'm doing is just hanging back abit and picking out enemies that stray from the group, who arent airs. Well, theres the advice Razz. Also I need donations to look for a K shield. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Andrax wrote:
most smart people will tune their l melees for tgh since they're such a big target

though it is possible with smart part choices to get their size down to about m melee tier while still hitting like a truck
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Andrax wrote:
Srsly? I mean looking around in the forums I havent seen builds of blazed baron ff that has tuned tgh. Xz only suggested to someone to tune her tgh to 16 but never really said to tune for tgh.

And xz also say this
xzpwnz wrote:
Retrias wrote:
15-17 tough, is that enough with the current meta being full of airs? What leg is that?
That's what a k-shield is for

And u talked abt all L-melee
Andrax wrote:
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Not blaze baron, the bd itself is already so fat , that you cannot M size it , geo and scare on the other hand, might as well be an M size land
Back to top Go down
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 pm

tggt wrote:
Andrax wrote:
Srsly? I mean looking around in the forums I havent seen builds of blazed baron ff that has tuned tgh. Xz only suggested to someone to tune her tgh to 16 but never really said to tune for tgh.

And xz also say this
xzpwnz wrote:
Retrias wrote:
15-17 tough, is that enough with the current meta being full of airs? What leg is that?
That's what a k-shield is for

And u talked abt all L-melee
Andrax wrote:

I sorrey, pls spank me. ):

But K shield itself doesnt decrease stunning does it? just adds 150+ hp?

If I cant find a K shield, what tgh should I aim for?
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 pm

imo, 21.
Back to top Go down
Andrax
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Andrax

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Malphes wrote:
imo, 21.

:O! well actually not as high as I expected. I'll tune it on my viper sheild and am so I can take it off when I get my Kay shelddd! GAWD I NEED RT!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:07 pm

This is the build I use in-game.
The Build:

The Result:

Mine's not meant for melee rambo, but rather for hit-and-running. Learn how to dodge properly and what targets you should hit, and you rack up over 1.5k damage without any cost. This takes a lot of practice though, so unless you want to go easy modo, go ahead and use this.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Alright, I had an AMAZING Blazed FF in CB before.

Throrla LG's and 2BB BS'

One Sword AM and a squealer AM, with viper sheild, and BB HD

Ac's are up to you, have fun!

Best part is, this bot was perfect even without tunes.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm

This is my current one:
Quote :
【Robot Name】
Blazed Baron

【Parts】
BD: Blazed Baron BD
 : Dual Slayer Bit
 : Red Squealer LG [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 : Sharhead HD [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
  : Black Layer Ribbon [High Power Beta]
  : Berry Earrings [High Run Alpha]
 : Jaguar Arm BS [Tough] [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
 : Blazed Baron AM5 [Great Grappler Alpha] [Great Grappler Alpha] [Great Grappler Alpha]
 : Lancerlot AM2 [High Run Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: L
COST: 1340
CAPA: 1370
HP: 560
STR: 30
TEC: 3
WLK: 36
FLY: 4
TGH: 16

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×5
Sword Guard
Blast Guard
Short Boost
Quick Land
Stealth System

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×1
Fudara Cosmos×10
Threede Cosmos×3
Blue Chip×60
Yellow Chip×60
Green Chip×40
Power Amp×41
Engine Shaft×33
Brake Damper×5
Strike Metal×27
Shock Graphite×31
Snail Liquid×68
Heavy jar bs though. Nid more slot to max cost, but i really dont mind.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:07 pm

i don't know what you did wrong. you should be able to kill every melee moe bot that come in to your reach o.o

even mecha melee only few can really give you a lot of trouble (axer, smart fencer, jet hammer, and sometime beetlander)

---------

red sq am+baron sword work fine if you fight against inexperience player or you are lag, if not then you will just be kited until you die o.o
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
The Result:
wtf are you doing?

180 cost for one more swing?

also thirteen tgh, all guards (though the problem is /taking shell guard/), and no tough runner. what the fuck are you seriously doing i want to know.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Malphes wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
The Result:
wtf are you doing?

180 cost for one more swing?

also thirteen tgh, all guards (though the problem is /taking shell guard/), and no tough runner. what the fuck are you seriously doing i want to know.
I'm avoiding being hit by being smart in my movements and using the environment; also pick out my targets selectively and avoid all AIRs I see (Unless they're low enough and close enough that I can hit them)
Also 180 cost for one more swing because that last swing does more wonders than I can count.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:40 pm

A good alternative would be Red Squealer AM + Viper Shield. Use the Squealer AM to attack your target, and it combos into your sword.

If you have trouble with S Sized melee, especially Aila, then I'd suggest you run away until the S Sized Melee starts attacking another player. Once that melee attacks another person, go up from behind and start attacking. More than likely, you should've stun the melee out of its attack and damage it for a lot of damage. I normally don't go head-to-head with another melee unless I have tuned Revenge: Crimson Veil on my Legs.

Andrax wrote:
Just wondering, what causes stun, str, force or both?
A few clannies were talking about this last week. I assume it's the force, but melee always had that tendency to stun.

Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 pm

all melee have pretty good stun rate
NotZetsubou wrote:
i don't know what you did wrong. you should be able to kill every melee moe bot that come in to your reach o.o
here i thought BBFF is one of most easiet gara-mean-to-be-melee bot to kill by moes melee, his TGH is LOW, easy to stunlock death. his damage also considered low as Lsized melee.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:35 pm

actually melee will always stun, from what i know.

Quote :
I'm avoiding being hit by being smart in my movements and using the environment; also pick out my targets selectively and avoid all AIRs I see (Unless they're low enough and close enough that I can hit them)
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Malphes wrote:
Cutters can stun 40 TGH Daedalions - Proof enough
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Malphes wrote:
Cutters can stun 40 TGH Daedalions - Proof enough
but there's no way someone will use cutter, preffered as chibi to melee daed, that daed will have fun playing baseball lol
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 am

@Nymph~

again, i dont know what you did wrong. i get most point as baron by killing those moe melee bot than art most of the time ʅ(  ̄▽ ̄)ʃ

especially those with dual shield, ivis,alia,ouka. they died so fast~♥

and in my opinion, baron ff is best melee to get rid of those lagging melee, love 360 spin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L Size Melee Guide?   L Size Melee Guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

L Size Melee Guide?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next