Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls Empty
PostSubject: Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls   Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Ive been using Maril March for a while now because it can summon 8 ball instead of 6. A guildie said Trills sound balls is more accurate than the regular marils sound balls. When using the regulars sound balls i hardly ever hit all 8 of em.

Which one would you recommend? and are Trills soundballs really more accurate?

Maril March:

Single target
8 small sound balls
Slightly lower force than Trill

Maril March Trill:
Multi target(2)
6 big sound balls
Slightly higher force than regular

1 more question. i got 20 cost left and am able to get 1 more cartridge. ive decided to get a dodging/escape cartridge but im not sure which one to get.
Im thinking about sway/boostrun (only got 1 fly)/short boost(got no quick land).
Which one do you think is best?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls   Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm using trill and most of the balls hit if the first one does, the only bad thing is the AM shockwave, where original maril is better with 30 force.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls   Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Cori wrote:
the only bad thing is the AM shockwave, where original maril is better with 30 force.
Triill's shockwave arm has four times as much ammo and fires much more quickly, though. They seem pretty even to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls   Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Suguri wrote:
Cori wrote:
the only bad thing is the AM shockwave, where original maril is better with 30 force.
Triill's shockwave arm has four times as much ammo and fires much more quickly, though. They seem pretty even to me.

You'd want to remove the air that comes to the shockwave's AM range ASAP. And the original Maril AM seem to stun any air that comes near to me easier than the trill variant.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls   Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am

Suguri wrote:
Cori wrote:

The spread though, is awful. It's comparable to the difference between Saggy and Saggy MKII, you can't aim II's railguns at all, they fly all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls   Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls Empty

Back to top Go down

Maril March vs Maril March Trill Sound Balls
Page 1 of 1