Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them

Go down 
+20
Valkyrie
Malphes
Segawa
necrio
resireth
Emeraldsun
Suki_Eve
Moghul
UncleBobbie
xzpwnz
ZephyrKaiser
-VB-
NotZetsubou
Rinrin
mechaRev
VeryMelon
IronDicks
God is a Cat Girl
Retrias
boytitan2
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them Empty
PostSubject: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:01 am

What do you think made cb decide to flood the game with moe bots. There was actualy a time long before cben were this game had 0 moebots at all And was fully mecha.

Me I dont get it really EN players use alot more moe bots than cbjp so i can see why its increase of EN useing derp prebuilt builds with locked parts. But cbjp never really had a Hard on for moe bots.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:04 am

when is this time your speak off? Crimrose iirc have always been there
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:06 am

Quote :
There was actualy a time long before cben were this game had 0 moebots at all And was fully mecha.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:11 am

Retrias wrote:
when is this time your speak off? Crimrose iirc have always been there

Nope in cbjp crimrose, lily rain, and wats here name Oh ya lazflame were added at the same time.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 am

you play english, moes where always in english, therefore moes have always been there

besides i'd rather look at some moes ass than some blocky square robot thing
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:24 am

Crimrose was in the game from the start, it was the starter air bot.

And they weren't added at the same time either.

They made the change because of money, they didn't blindly turn to making moebots hoping to get higher profits.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 am

they probably wanted to make the game different, moe and mecha oriented, but it got out of hand with the first sugoi gara, then they tried to fix it by adding moe bots that could defend themselves agaisnt the other moebos, and more moebots to defend against the latest moebots and so forth.... until the new sugoi gara came, by this time, most of us knew how to defend ourselves against homing blasters, cruise missiles and pilebunkers.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:48 am

VeryMelon wrote:

They made the change because of money, they didn't blindly turn to making moebots hoping to get higher profits.

WHY EVERY TIME I MAKE ONE OF THEESE POSE PPL REFER TO CBEN NOT CBJP Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:51 am

u fap to moes or fap to mecha?
your choice.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 am

boytitan2 wrote:
VeryMelon wrote:

WHY EVERY TIME I MAKE ONE OF THEESE POSE PPL REFER TO CBEN NOT CBJP Sad Sad Sad
Crimrose. Was. In. CBJP. From. The. Start.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:24 am

moe mecha action... Embarassed
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:59 am

CB got moe bot as their mascot from the start to make the game different from C21 dude
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:25 pm

CRIM is the freaking mascot of CB , how she is not in the game, god knows
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:02 pm

IronDicks wrote:
besides i'd rather look at some moes ass than some blocky square robot thing
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 pm

It's always been this way
There are only exclusive moe garas
They add mecha in the other gold/silver balls
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
Spoiler:

Madoka for god tier.

...Oh wait.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
Spoiler:

Gundam age girl......... DA FUCK
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:49 pm

it will profit them

it will hurt us.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

I actually like having all the moebots. If it was pure mecha, I'd probably have gotten bored. Only reason I still play is because of the moes. I just wish they'd add some freaking story to their moebots instead of just going "Here, have a hot robot chick that can do xxx!" in every single gara.

Lore, background info, new worlds...If they'd add these, CB probably wouldn't be as flat as it is. =_= They've pretty much been backing themselves into a corner by barely creating any new content that isn't moe-related.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
I actually like having all the moebots. If it was pure mecha, I'd probably have gotten bored. Only reason I still play is because of the moes. I just wish they'd add some freaking story to their moebots instead of just going "Here, have a hot robot chick that can do xxx!" in every single gara.

Lore, background info, new worlds...If they'd add these, CB probably wouldn't be as flat as it is. =_= They've pretty much been backing themselves into a corner by barely creating any new content that isn't moe-related.

Pretty much my thoughts too, only it would be nice if some of the moe bots didn't have to be pre-built with so much power. I'm tired of joining matches and being raided into a corner along with my team mates by an army of Mialys, seriously. When there is more than five of them on the opposite team and they're constantly spamming all over your turf.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:54 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
Spoiler:

Poor Scissors. Always getting kicked around.

Perhaps CB became filled with moe because it was an original idea? So far I haven't seen any other moe mecha mmo like CB.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 am

I've seen people not wanting to play this game because of moe

I've seen people only playing this game for moe

I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:36 am

i wouldnt mind mecha or moe. Just stop giving me the ugly crap !

Friggin uncool brachius.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Segawa wrote:
i wouldnt mind mecha or moe. Just stop giving me the ugly crap !

Friggin uncool brachius.
lol how is brachius uncool

all of his parts look cool except for maybe the legs
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 pm

You know, this would be alright if the in-game models actually looked good and were well animated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them   What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think made CS turn cb into a moe game and id it hurt them or profit them
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next