Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question, Cubes in general?

Go down 
+3
Neftie
Cybernetic
thomasprolar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thomasprolar

Male Posts : 20

Question, Cubes in general? Empty
PostSubject: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey, I'm new here so if im not posting this where its supposed to be srry Sad
Cosmic break is fairly new to me and i am learning that i cant really be good w/o rt D:
the main question is...
1) what are all the cubes available out there?
2)[Ro] Lucky cubes? how do i get those?
3) how do i get these cubes with rt robots in them?
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm

1) There are RO cubes (give robots) WP Cubes (weapons) IT cubes (items) And SP lucky or SP challenge, both give you five cubes for a random Item robot or wep

2) RO cubes can be got from campaigns, a rank up prize (rank 28 iirc) Or Super UC gara

3) RO alpha cubes seem to give RT robots often, and they appear in lucky cubes sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm

thomasprolar wrote:

1) what are all the cubes available out there?
2)[Ro] Lucky cubes? how do i get those?
3) how do i get these cubes with rt robots in them?

Welcome to CB and FF Thomas,

1- There are many type of cube:
* Challenge cube (Beta/Alpha): Give you a Accessories or Robot depend on how you obtain it, can either be found from Epoch, Union War, or buy with point from Crimrose point exchange in the ground level (not recommended)
* Lucky Lotto cube (Beta/Alpha): can be received by doing union war, quest, mission, or logging on daily.
*[IT] lucky cube (Beta/Alpha): Obtained from UC garapon, you can receive a random item, mostly tune up item, but you can obtain cart extra such as 7/30 day roll/air loop for air unit.
*[Wep] Lucky cube (Beta/Alpha): Same as [It] however rarer and only obtainable from gold ball in UC gara, give you a weapon, good chance to be a rare weapon, Rt wep.
*[Ro] Cube explains below.

2- [Ro] Lucky cube are the most valuable and rare cube in the game, give you a high chance of getting a RT robot or even a Garapon robot, they are given out as prize every attendance campaign, there have been 2 campaign so far, additionally you can also obtain them from the UC garapon, but extremely extremely rare (there are people who roll 1-2M UC without getting one)

3- Its entirely random, Ro cube always have robot on them, lucky lotto cube alpha that require 30 union war to be done have most chance to include a robot on them, also its not guaranteed to be a RT robot, you can end up getting a frog lander or some junk uc bot.

good luck,
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:14 pm

AC cubes, give random accessories, can be bought from Crim or get 1 (I think it's only 1) from rank up rewards. The requirements to open them are different for each cube "type". Some are rank points based, others are based on rank points but only from missions me thinks.
HK/TC cubes. They give Jikun Hu-kun (HK) and Thoarla-chan (TC and there's 2 different versions), and to open them you need to get 1500 rank points. JP has a LC cube? Or LZ? I don't remember, but I think that you buy it from Crim and it gives a Laz-chan.
HK cube can be bought from Crim or get as a random drop on Arena (not sure if arena only now).
TC drops on Epoch.

There's more cubes with Chibis, but you can only get them from Vega disks, and might be pretty rare. (I only did Vega a few times, no chibi. Need to start doing dispatches again)
Back to top Go down
thomasprolar

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
1) There are RO cubes (give robots) WP Cubes (weapons) IT cubes (items) And SP lucky or SP challenge, both give you five cubes for a random Item robot or wep

2) RO cubes can be got from campaigns, a rank up prize (rank 28 iirc) Or Super UC gara

3) RO alpha cubes seem to give RT robots often, and they appear in lucky cubes sometimes too.

campaigns?
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 pm

Events, really.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:48 pm

thomasprolar wrote:
Cybernetic wrote:

campaigns?
Like the previous Attendance Campaigns.
You would get a certain number of RO cubes for the respective number of days that you logged in and did at least 1 battle on the arena.
Back to top Go down
thomasprolar

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
thomasprolar wrote:
Cybernetic wrote:

campaigns?
Like the previous Attendance Campaigns.
You would get a certain number of RO cubes for the respective number of days that you logged in and did at least 1 battle on the arena.
wow thats amazing.... affraid
r they gunna hav another one? soon? bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:39 pm

thomasprolar wrote:
wow thats amazing.... affraid
r they gunna hav another one? soon? bounce bounce bounce bounce
They will probably do something similar if the population takes another dip.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:41 pm

1.) Many. [IT] Item [HK] Hu-Kun [TH?] Thorala, [RO] Robot [WP] Weapon [ACC] Accescory.

2.) UC Garapwn

3.) See 2. Also, you can get from lotto though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question, Cubes in general?   Question, Cubes in general? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question, Cubes in general?
Page 1 of 1