Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some general question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ryomakid
Newcomer
Newcomer

some general question Empty
PostSubject: some general question   some general question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 am

hi guys... i'm very new to tis game as i just registered yesterday and installed the game...
after installing and registering everything went fine and i tried to logging and realized it was in a maintenance through finding out on the official website...

here are some question that might been asked before but i would like to confirm it =)

1. when the official release begin will we have to pay to register or pay to play (P2P)
2. do you guys experience line lag or any other kind of problem while playing??
3. assuming there might be cash item, will the player that play this game with real cash and players that play with non-real cash have a big difference in fighting power...
4. does it have levels? like other games? if i (a new player with low lever) is fighting a high level player then is it impossible to fight against him/her? since firepower/level are in high difference...

Last edited by ryomakid on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong type...)
Back to top Go down
Asukuu
Asukuu

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:22 am

1. Cash shops
2. i just experience random server lag not registering my shots
3. there is a noticeable difference in fighting power but he/she will cost a lot more due to the cost of tuning but still possible to overcome w/o cash items
4. i say its more of experience and yea the bots you have gain experience and can put on custom cartridges each level for more hp guards or mobility etc. the firepower will be different if you use a different gun then the person you are facing uses. do keep in mind the bots you have all have a max level of 10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:18 am

ryomakid wrote:
hi guys... i'm very new to tis game as i just registered yesterday and installed the game...
after installing and registering everything went fine and i tried to logging and realized it was in a maintenance through finding out on the official website...

here are some question that might been asked before but i would like to confirm it =)

1. when the official release begin will we have to pay to register or pay to play (P2P)
2. do you guys experience line lag or any other kind of problem while playing??
3. assuming there might be cash item, will the player that play this game with real cash and players that play with non-real cash have a big difference in fighting power...
4. does it have levels? like other games? if i (a new player with low lever) is fighting a high level player then is it impossible to fight against him/her? since firepower/level are in high difference...

1> Pay for higher ability bots (though this is limited when we win the monthly heroes versus Cyberstep battle(We can get 50 RT for the cost of 600110 UC if I
remember correctly, I could be off though.)

2> On the ENG servers rarely, though it really depends on if some idiot is using too much bandwidth on the local cable router. Japanese servers are not all that bad with laggy
in all actuality.

3> Early on it's fairly likely, however over time Free players can catch up.

4> Each bot can gain levels. However, you have to equip a cartridge to gain said level, cartridges cost AP so keep this in mind, there are ones that raise your max AP as well though so it's not too big of a deal. I would keep it in mind for upgrading your bot's slotted pieces though, and never use the tier 3 upgrades if you can help it, they're too costly.

P.S. on a side note as long as you're there for final beta it's likely that they'll have a period when bots are available for UC. We will still have to wait and see though(crosses fingers. NOT IVIS THOUGH! PLEASE NOT IVIS!!! FOR THE LOVE OF COSMIC BREAK!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
ryomakid
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:10 am

er... wats 'bot' and 'ivis'??

Last edited by ryomakid on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : asked a wrong question)
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:15 am

ryomakid wrote:
er... wats 'bot' and 'ivis'??

bot = Robot

Ivis = a limited edition bot that is so over the top it's ridiculous, especially when any newbie can have one within a short time on the ENG Beta currently, hopefully it's not so
in Final Beta . . .
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:18 am

Correction to my statement earlier the 50 RT costs 60010 UC apparently, not hard to make in a month of playing. . .
Back to top Go down
ryomakid
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 am

cool =) thx to all of your explainations =) theres a wipe when the final beta test begins right??
I gonna love this game =)
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 am

ryomakid wrote:
cool =) thx to all of your explainations =) theres a wipe when the final beta test begins right??
I gonna love this game =)
the wipe will hit somewhere between nov. and dec. after that there will be a final beta test and you can go and have a crazy time
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 am

some general question NewScheduleSmall
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some general question   some general question Empty

Back to top Go down

some general question
Page 1 of 1