Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)

Go down 
+5
Neko-chan
That_Wiesel_Guy
Shai
KidGlitch
Incendium
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) Empty
PostSubject: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:17 am

I still need a good heal Sup bot so I considering the 1s Melfi in shop. But I got some question on it
-Beginner rule? I think it can but can't remember for sure
-Once I take out the bow, can I change back or am I stuck with the bow?
-EIW effect the heal arrow?

As for build, I made one on calc. Problem is that I got balance tec/str, a farm wep, and BR but not sure what to do next
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:18 am

You can put the bow away. That's all I know.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 am

- Normal Melfi is allowed in beginner rules room.
- You can put the bow away after taking it out.
- Melfi doesn't have EIW.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:46 pm

I'd go fly accel roll. Melee can easily outspeed you.
Back to top Go down
Neko-chan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neko-chan

Female Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Tune Great Supply on the bow and heal as much as possible. :3
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Shai wrote:
- Normal Melfi is allowed in beginner rules room.
- You can put the bow away after taking it out.
- Melfi doesn't have EIW.
Thank for the info. Too bad on the EIW, but I going to buy her anyway

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I'd go fly accel roll. Melee can easily outspeed you.
Don't have a good supply of roll cart so not a good idea for me. I guess I have to track with Broad Radar and run away early

Neko-chan wrote:
Tune Great Supply on the bow and heal as much as possible. :3
With 3 g.supply, I got 5 more heal for 90 cost. This drop my stat too much for my liking.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Shop only has 1s, so it's only 30cost.

If you have a sol volca BS, it will do.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:18 am

Dont have Sol Volca either (want one but no rt when it in gara)

A new question: when people under heal bit, do the heal arrow still give them hp?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:26 am

I remember it does, though there was some problem with heart's heal arrow when your target has winberrl repair field buff. My memory is foggy on that matter though so someone else confirm?
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:45 am

Melfi's Repair Arrows won't work if Repair Bit is active. Dunno about the Heart thing though.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am

I can heal people under a repair bit just fine. o .o;
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 am

Weird, I just tried it out and it doesn't heal a single bit when I shoot arrows when Repair Bit is active. Eh, I must be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 am

I haven't tried while having my own active, but it does work if they're under someone else's Repair Bit. At least for me. It'd be sort of strange if you can't while you have yours active though... maybe it's 'cause you're too close? Ik her arrows miss so now and then if you're like up in their face.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:27 pm

It usually doesn't heal. But there's instances that it does.
And it seems to heal if the bit isn't yours. Being too close isn't an issue (with heart, you will want to be that close).
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:56 pm

I guess that means it'll only heal in between the intervaled heal bit tick (If you turn on sound effect you'll hear the heal effect). aka you got lucky on your arrow shot, but don't really try that
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:26 pm

yeah, not going to waste my precious arrow like that, I will just shoot them as the bot approach then

So, do her blow arrow count as wind tunnel or stun? AKA will CV, or anything else, negate it effect?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I believe so, but if you wana check ask someone to tf you with an ivis to try it out
Back to top Go down
KoumakanScarlet
Dirty Nurse♥
KoumakanScarlet

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:32 pm

It's pretty much stun, like Fluene's Sound Balls I think.
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:56 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
I guess that means it'll only heal in between the intervaled heal bit tick (If you turn on sound effect you'll hear the heal effect). aka you got lucky on your arrow shot, but don't really try that
This is correct. Heals have a cooldown before the bot can actually be healed again. So, it's always beneficial to avoid wasting ammo on shooting teammates already under a healing bit, except for maybe the healer using the bit.

It's also extremely evident with Medi Aide Inj's arms. Going full auto, whether with hyper or not, won't heal all the time. This is not because of lag or fatties, it's because it's shooting faster than the cooldown would allow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)   Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general) Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Shop Melfi (and Melfi in general)
Page 1 of 1