Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2432

Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's Empty
PostSubject: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 am

NOTE: This is only a request from a fellow player. The build is focused mainly on the original Elisalotte version and not the School or New versions.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kuzuha on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 am

Here's a new revised build of Elisalotte. Her survivability should have increased on this one.

Spoiler:

NOTE: Instead of increasing her TGH to 15, you have the option to just have her TGH stay at 13 and then use HP tunes instead (since Capa carts only increase HP by 11).

Downside of this build is that the High Gladiator tune has been removed. But if you can manage, then this build's for you.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:08 am

Here are some samples of my gameplay (I know, I suck). The build I have is the first one I posted in this thread.

P.S. Sorry for the poor quality.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Any tips you guys can give using Elisalotte will be greatly appreciated #em3

(I'm desperate since I don't have Glanz yet #em5 )
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 am

Ok, some are asking me how to use Elisa. Well, gameplay always will depend on your build.

A)In this meta though, using this moe, you'll have to use hit and run tactics.

B)Pick targets that you can manage. If they're fagbots about to die, go ahead. But if possible, stay away from them.

C)Run away from airs. Unless you can reach or ambush them. Alphags are a no-no. Run for cover.

D)Using Chivalry Slash will be tricky. Check radar for any lands or arts after a teammate and then ambush them using this move. You'll have to practice fighting a lot of melee lands if you want use this move to its full potential.

E)Farm if possible. Besides the obvious items (rep bits, pillars, etc) do take note of other items that will be helpful to you:

-Parts Repair
> This is pretty good if your HD breaks especially while in Aura mode.
NOTE: I'm not 100% about this but there are 3 parts that break on Elisa. Her HD, AM (one you can equip a weapon with) and her core. It happened to me twice ( a very rare thing to happen) but was not able to confirm it with the 2nd occurrence it happened due to not having a parts repair kit. In any case, I was able to use her aura again after having it fixed.

-Traps
>I got best jammer just putting 4 traps at the opposing team's spawn. This can also be a life saver.

-Hypershot
>Obviously, this will shorten the interval times of your weapons. And your Chivalry Slash too. Spam them like there was no tomorrow.

-Wonder Drug
> So you won't run out of aura if you're unable to refill your WB Gauge with your Chivalry Slash.

-Hippos
>Quite situational. They can be used to block enemies after your hide. Especially those auto-aiming ones.

-Ammo
> It's best to take priority on this item if the ones that you need to break are Cactus-kuns (You can still destroy cacti using her melee, but it's not easy to assume the distance. Ashyru is able to do this while I fail at it)

Also...STAY AWAY FROM THE BIG TITTIED MOE WHO LIKES SWEETS! Unless you can manage without your items getting stolen.

I'll update some tricks about Elisalotte soon.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 am

Kuzu has neglected MBG chan for Elisa, such an affair. You lustful lustful man Kuzu

o/
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 am

derpElisa >Sad
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 am

@Electric wrote:
Kuzu has neglected MBG chan for Elisa, such an affair. You lustful lustful man Kuzu

o/

Mai-chan's still my waifu. She just doesn't know yet #em8 #em8
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 am

Ohh.
I got one Elisa in CBBR so this will help me alot Razz
I'm watching this thread now #em0
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 am

@Frizz wrote:
Ohh.
I got one Elisa in CBBR so this will help me alot Razz
I'm watching this thread now #em0

Keep on using her until you get your gameplay. But Elisa's potential shows when she's fully tuned. Which might take some time orz
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 am

#em3 omgomgomg this thread's finally updating! ty kuzuha..really, for the suggestions above.
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t10873-feel-like-making-another-thread-for-elisa
uh..i really hope you can read this thread and make some suggestions..as you can see mines is a 20/20 hybrid, and im now planning to change from SB to sway. I feel like elisa's normal melee attack's tracking is really not as good, but idk if it will be fixed if i put a high glad on it like you did, and i tend to use more chivalry slash than princess chivalry so im a bit confused to tune which and tune for what..
but anyways this is totally great and i wish there will be more after Smile great work.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Here are some actions that some bots in CB can do. Though I'm only focusing on Elisa. I think there are players who already know what I'm going to show here.

Aura quick change:

Normal Melee hop attack:

Chivalry Slash Jump attack:

I can't seem to think of shorter names for those moves #em7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

I have two questions concerning the Aura Quick Shift...
How do you perform this? I've done it a few time in the past by accident, and it would help to be able to do it often. This can also be done multiple times if we pick up EIWs?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 pm

How to do this:

Just run and then shift to your core key (by hitting "E" if you have your sword as your main), let go of the direction key (WASD whichever you're holding) and then right-click to activate the core.

Things to remember:

1) A bit tricky when using with Boost Run cart but it will work.
2) You should be running in one direction when you do this. You can curve a bit but this might reset the step counter in most cases. If that happens, you just activate aura normally... or you get the aura bug (this also happens to Glanz).
3) You have to take a couple of steps before changing. Around 4-5 steps would suffice. Reason here is because you activate mobility carts(sway, short boost, dash) if you take 2-3 steps.
4) I didn't get EIWs but, yes, you should be able to do this multiple times (3 anyway lol).

This feature works on Elisa Glanz too.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:24 am

Got the hang of it after a few tries. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

heh, didn't know that trick worked on bots other than Aila. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 pm

It also works on MBG-A. But doesn't on MBG. That's why I thought it only might be a feature on some bots.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:18 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
It also works on MBG-A. But doesn't on MBG. That's why I thought it only might be a feature on some bots.
I guess it used to be considered a bug and was then made a feature, because that saves LazyStep from fixing it (Monica).
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Monica has one too? o.o

EDIT: 1000 views now o.O
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 am

Can't say the 2nd build I posted in this thread will still be viable. Or even useful after the recent patch where Stun Regain doesn't work anymore when revenge CV is activated. Derp. Now I'm thinking if I should get that extra 1 capa cart or Quick Jump. Though 1 capa cart will give more advantage in stats when tuned but QJ will increase my offensive/defensive tactics. I better observe for the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Builds I posted aren't that much effective now after the sway nerf. Of course, this includes CB faggotry in the current meta. Until I get a better grasp of a new play-style, I won't be giving tips on using her. Maybe some. Whatever. #em5
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 am

>Sway nerf

Wait what why

Also, that sounds distressing since I want to learn and like Elisalotte.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

@NovaZero wrote:
>Sway nerf

Wait what why

Quote :
- The Custom Dash Action Sway will have its speed lowered. The speed
will be most lowered when using Sway to move forwards, with less
significant reductions when Swaying sideways or retreating.
Furthermore, M and L-size bots will see their Sway speed less reduced than that of S-size bots

Abt three weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:24 am

Assault Step Cart...
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:07 am

@Kuzuha wrote:

This also works with Ivis Reine.

If you do this with Patty Lop's wonderbit summon, her wonderbit will activate, but won't appear. However, I can't get it to do that in arena...

Cosmic Bugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's   Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's Empty

Back to top Go down

Elisalotte build - Kuzuha's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com