Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!

Go down 
+19
Astral_Dono
Hyoka
Neftie
EXBlue01
Trill
Mew
ZephyrKaiser
Moghul
Malphes
Aurum_Sol
NovaZero
ziix
fggt
Cybernetic
FreedomFighter
God is a Cat Girl
frizky
Nisa
rei_hunter
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Patty, Hate Machine, Psycho Scrubbers, and Connie in practically every battle, with the occasional Large Bazooka Accel Loop and Annoying Plasma Air.

It is pretty much like CBEN OBT, and I have to carry Blast Guard just because of Bazookas.

After playing with her, I think Connie is a bit underrated. I've been consistently chasing and fragging the low HP people. The only bad thing is her TGH.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:34 pm

You're right. Surprisingly there's not a lot Pacifar Burster people like me. Most people I see who burst are Psycho Cancer.

I got 3 stars easily with it by getting it to 38 FLY and 16 TGH at LV3 with enough cost to put on 2 Frau AMs and 2 Cross Shooters. With Air Loop too.

Also, Connie is really underrated, her pierce guns are amazing with dual EIW.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Aegis wrote:
You're right. Surprisingly there's not a lot Pacifar Burster people like me. Most people I see who burst are Psycho Cancer.

I got 3 stars easily with it by getting it to 38 FLY and 16 TGH at LV3 with enough cost to put on 2 Frau AMs and 2 Cross Shooters. With Air Loop too.

yes, connie is underrated, shes pretty strong

however, not for her pierceguns with eiw ... since they are unrelated to her eiw

her pierceguns are amazing because they are one of the few weapons that have an unfitting cost for what they do
if i recall it right, they where buffed without increasing the cost accordingly shortly after she was released

to summarize my view on the beta after just one day playing:
its a combination beginners, bad players, and badplayers that try to bring cben outdated faggotbuilds into the cbeu beta
and sometimes you meet (very) few players that are decent
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm not taking EU beta seriously, only there to just try retarded builds I dont have the money for in EN, to see if they work. So far I've built my 38/1 boost run laz-chan, and am going to work on trying new weapons/builds
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Aegis wrote:

yes, connie is underrated, shes pretty strong

however, not for her pierceguns with eiw ... since they are unrelated to her eiw

her pierceguns are amazing because they are one of the few weapons that have an unfitting cost for what they do
if i recall it right, they where buffed without increasing the cost accordingly shortly after she was released

to summarize my view on the beta after just one day playing:
its a combination beginners, bad players, and badplayers that try to bring cben outdated faggotbuilds into the cbeu beta
and sometimes you meet (very) few players that are decent

Wait how does Connie EIW work?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Aegis wrote:

Wait how does Connie EIW work?

connies EIW gives 3 force to gale bullet arts each (thats her melee attack)
Back to top Go down
EXBlue01
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Umm... guys , I have check the EU Cosmic Break server are actually at Korea again....
*check the ip-address from cmd*
Again... later the EU server will lag like USA server.... T_T
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 pm

EXBlue01 wrote:
Umm... guys , I have check the EU Cosmic Break server are actually at Korea again....

If I remember somewhere correct it really is in Europe but, it's being "masked" to look like Korea or something.

Also, thanks for the info Aurum about EIW.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Aegis wrote:
EXBlue01 wrote:

If I remember somewhere correct it really is in Europe but, it's being "masked" to look like Korea or something.

Also, thanks for the info Aurum about EIW.

I think that he meant Tracert to the site. And the site is in the same place as CBEN's site.

CBEU: 211.43.152.186
CBUS: 211.43.152.155

And they are on San Jose.

And, CBKR: Stops at 114.111.48.170
Not to mention that my ping to there is... WOW.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Connie is good bot but some downside slap her down from use her.

1.her tgh pretty damn low, she stun easy and die fast with that low HP
2.she can't tackle armored target
3.seem her bullet are not enough
4.hardly to survive present environment
5.locked part, only LG and BS are changeable but i don't like to change part from Moe bot.

while the good thing on her is she pretty good gun runner because her bullet go through ally and enemy which with hit
multiple target and her GBA pretty much stun, long, high damage output if manage to do full combo
while Air Combo can tackle even Full Speed seraph.

she require skill and brain, sadly there are lot of Easy Modo bot everywhere so nobody use her.
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Can't play at all...3.2BR
all other room is empty, only 3.0 below Neutral
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:32 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
Connie is good bot but some downside slap her down from use her.

1.her tgh pretty damn low, she stun easy and die fast with that low HP
2.she can't tackle armored target
3.seem her bullet are not enough
4.hardly to survive present environment
5.locked part, only LG and BS are changeable but i don't like to change part from Moe bot.

while the good thing on her is she pretty good gun runner because her bullet go through ally and enemy which with hit
multiple target and her GBA pretty much stun, long, high damage output if manage to do full combo
while Air Combo can tackle even Full Speed seraph.

she require skill and brain, sadly there are lot of Easy Modo bot everywhere so nobody use her.

3. Because it's dual pierce gun, u can count her pierce like 120 cost pierce gun with 440 ammo. Normal pierce is also 120 cost but 260 ammo. Her pierce hav high ammo indeed.

Melee with connie is most stupid idea in this game(a back-stabber may work though). Low tgh, no shield, close range melee, byne HN with doom slayer is enuff to rape her with ease.

And every connie i saw in EU so far is melee, someone even melee with renny Neutral
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:58 am

compare to her free cap that's quite low, also my connie tend to eat bullet out fast because
there are lot of thing for her to shoot

her GBA is nice against non-armored target anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 am

Meanwhile, in CBEN I'm getting berated just for having Connie out. Goddammit.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 am

T'was a fun day in CBeu. I have succesfully done the following in the last 15 hours:
Hurrdurr Whipping:

Run 'n' Gun Fun:

Derp Cluster:

Current Progress in Rank:

Highest attained cost in-battle:
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 am

Just trying stuff I couldn't get in ENCB, like the guns arm mod (he isn't as good as I tought), middle zookas, etc...
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 am

>joins CBEU
>lagging like a boss
>uninstall it like a boss

well, atleast i tried Corrie.....
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 am

I see all the worst laggers with third-world internet moved here.

And looks like even on this server I'm always on the shit team.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:08 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
I see all the worst laggers with third-world internet moved here.

And looks like even on this server I'm always on the shit team.

Same here. =3=
At least I can carry them with my connie who is only Lv. 4 and has 36 WLK and kicking asses, hard. I use both guns and melee btw. Protip: For those who are saying that the melee is only good for only a handheld amount of situations, you're declared stupid. Also, I RARELY get stunned. Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!   Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official CBT of Cosmic Break Europe is now Open!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2