Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More bit type bots

Go down 
+14
Arti
xzpwnz
Retrias
Moghul
Malphes
SilverySil
nzlk
Neftie
-VB-
Shaftronics
Intet
reVelske
FreedomFighter
boytitan2
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:46 am

Ok who wants more of em maily is cool as fuck. She should be called fen funnel girl =D.

I know a pysho cluster whos core weapons are bits that seek out and attack ppl there so awsome =D.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:50 am

i don't want freaking asshole murder bit chasing my ass around for whole freaking match BT.
instead, buff up some bit that look damn useless.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 am

Less herp derp auto-pilot nonsense please.

Real Fin Funnel are remote controlled, not auto-piloted. Those aren't fin funnels, those are brain-dead nonsense for herp derp I MAKE GAME PLAY ITSELF AND GET GAME WARRIOR IM SO GOOD badd poepl.

Last edited by reVelske on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:54 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
i don't want freaking asshole murder bit chasing my ass around for whole freaking match BT.
instead, buff up some bit that look damn useless.

SCREW U I WANT FEN FUNNELS GUNDAM GUNDAM GGGUUUNNNNDDAAAM gundam. I am gundam.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 am

Balance STR/TEC on the bot of your choice with tough wonder bit, and use the bit of your choice. Dual rifle still are good in combination with the right weaponry anyway.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 am

Intet wrote:
Balance STR/TEC on the bot of your choice with tough wonder bit, and use the bit of your choice. Dual rifle still are good in combination with the right weaponry anyway.

Did you read Im really getting annoyed with ppl not reading. cause ya dual rifle bits so work like fen funnels NOT.

I mean bits as is fen funnels not cb warped definition of a bit. THEY LOOK SO COOL =D #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Intet wrote:

Did you read Im really getting annoyed with ppl not reading. cause ya dual rifle bits so work like fen funnels NOT.

I mean bits as is fen funnels not cb warped definition of a bit. THEY LOOK SO COOL =D #em3 #em3

No I read it just fine, I just don't care for your idea to fill the game with more durp-grade weapons. And fen funnels? Don't you mean fin? and if so, they are more like standard funnels and not like the planks that nu gundam has. If you want more funnels go to SDGO, so I can find you scoped in and put funnels on you.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:21 am

Intet wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Intet wrote:

No I read it just fine, I just don't care for your idea to fill the game with more durp-grade weapons. And fen funnels? Don't you mean fin? and if so, they are more like standard funnels and not like the planks that nu gundam has. If you want more funnels go to SDGO, so I can find you scoped in and put funnels on you.

I play sdgo and dont like fin funnels well dont care for em really therem just there. Dont bother questioning my logic just dont leave it alone it will never make since.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:26 am

Sorry, but this is degrading into a bitchfest rather than a good “what-if" thread, with the OP going "I'm only going to agree with people who agree with me."

Considering a lock if the situation doesn't look.any better.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Sorry, but this is degrading into a bitchfest rather than a good “what-if" thread, with the OP going "I'm only going to agree with people who agree with me."

Im just saying bit type bots look cool it deosent even have to be good just want it for looks.
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 am

and you will rage when TON of fen funnel chasing you all the time in the match dude, don't ask for it or the game will die faster.

instead of funnel type why not something else that looks new or unusual?
actually boss bits are uber, but the lack of way to get and made them totally forgotten
Back to top Go down

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:38 am

Shaftronics wrote:

Well it's not like BT's threads were worth anything in the first place...
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:49 am

Haku bit - release a bunch of shadow fox dummy walking around - chasing enemy, instead of just 1 stuck on your side.

All the rare gara bits can really use a buff, they don't do anything or too weak most of the time.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 am

Aren't the frac pulse bits pretty good?
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:04 am

actually i would like to see more bits based off of rouches.

like slow fields, stun fields, damage fields, etc, instead of shields.

would introduce a new type of strat to the game that way.

i also had come up with a few wonderbit-based bots on paper once.

On one, the wonderbit acted like milays kinda, as in they followed the target. but they didnt do any damage, they only inflected a "lock-on" debuff to the target as long as they were active, which made any homing weapons track that target with increased effectiveness.

lands would still be able to avoid most homing weapons if they were fast enough, but ground to air weapons would start becoming devastating to airs more often under its effects.

on another the bit would activate like an AURA system. the bit would hover above the bot/moebots head. and it would pull any robots towards it. much like greinauts attraction ability. this would make reaching out to hit targets with its spear weapons easier.

nzlk wrote:

its a powered up beam bit.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 am

SilverySil wrote:
actually i would like to see more bits based off of rouches.

like slow fields, stun fields, damage fields, etc, instead of shields.

would introduce a new type of strat to the game that way.

i also had come up with a few wonderbit-based bots on paper once.

On one, the wonderbit acted like milays kinda, as in they followed the target. but they didnt do any damage, they only inflected a "lock-on" debuff to the target as long as they were active, which made any homing weapons track that target with increased effectiveness.

lands would still be able to avoid most homing weapons if they were fast enough, but ground to air weapons would start becoming devastating to airs more often under its effects.

on another the bit would activate like an AURA system. the bit would hover above the bot/moebots head. and it would pull any robots towards it. much like greinauts attraction ability. this would make reaching out to hit targets with its spear weapons easier.

nzlk wrote:

its a powered up beam bit.

Silverly sils a genuis =D.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:57 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Ok who wants more of em maily is cool as fuck.
what the fuck no she isn't

there's nothing cool about being chased by 150 hp bits that do like 50 damage for each bit every single game

if anything this thread looks like another way for you to jerk off about your gundam fetish

Last edited by Malphes on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 am

Malphes wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Ok who wants more of em maily is cool as fuck.
what the fuck no she isn't

there's nothing cool about being chased by 150 hp bits that do like 50 damage for each bit every single game

i have been chasing by 8 Pursuit bit before, this ain't funny.
i dodge around like crazy, the shot miss me and kill teammate around me instead.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 am

you have GOT to be shitting me. mialy and the sugoi shit were a mistake. they're overpowered and have atributes they shouldn't. seriously a wonderbit that does over 50 dmg and follows your enemy all over the place? not to mention if the attacker lags (or the server) you can't hit em? now you want more?
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 am

Want more kinds of bits instead, Shiled Bits anyone?, Instead of spike bits, you can get two shields that follows you around and block attacks
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 am

Need moe bits and moe ways to get them
Back to top Go down
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

i would like to suggest some uber bit that support art weapon.

maybe something like Time-warp bit which act like a circle in front and any weapon fly through it will get speed boost or so.

Or recovery bit that negate any debuff
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:55 pm

you know what's funny about the bit based bots

they're all really fucking annoying
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Malphes wrote:
you know what's funny about the bit based bots

they're all really fucking annoying

Elisa says hi
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:03 pm

elisa isn't really what you'd call bit based

she has shields but they never actually take any hits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More bit type bots Empty
PostSubject: Re: More bit type bots   More bit type bots Empty

Back to top Go down

More bit type bots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next