Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best bot of each type now?

Go down 
+11
Waah
susanoo
Fireflywater
Rinrin
UncleBobbie
SkyPanic
fggt
FenixStryk
knyx
TiadongIII
Suguri
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Best bot  of each type now? Empty
PostSubject: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Pretty sure I made a thread like this before, around the time of EVE. Curious to see opinions now.

My personal thoughts:

LND: Daedalian. He's an absolute tank, and has no problem ripping your face off with a high-power melee weapon such as JHam.
AIR: Either Aquila Girl or Air Raider. Aquila Girl is horribly broken, but Air Raider's insanely high-stat core and potent internal/carts still make him a very dominant force in the current metagame.
ART: Going with Albatross over TBG on this due to increased mobility potential and the option of L-art weaponry.
SUP: In terms of a perfect absolute support, Melfi. In terms of combat support, Bugsycait.
Back to top Go down
TiadongIII
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TiadongIII

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:10 pm

All in place,only for ART I would go TBG>Albatross.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Suguri wrote:
Pretty sure I made a thread like this before, around the time of EVE. Curious to see opinions now.

My personal thoughts:

LND: Daedalian. He's an absolute tank, and has no problem ripping your face off with a high-power melee weapon such as JHam.
AIR: Either Aquila Girl or Air Raider. Aquila Girl is horribly broken, but Air Raider's insanely high-stat core and potent internal/carts still make him a very dominant force in the current metagame.
ART: Going with Albatross over TBG on this due to increased mobility potential and the option of L-art weaponry.
SUP: In terms of a perfect absolute support, Melfi. In terms of combat support, Bugsycait.

LND: If you can afford the tuning, you can make the most sugoi builds for this guy

Code:
http://koi-sama.net/cb/?Da%20%26BDmL11dLGm22@S7bC1bC1dHDm4gbP5bP5dHDACc89gdFCACc30gdBSm25gbekPcMC6@lP3bPP3kPcSL2@R5bS7bS7%232*5|aedalian|%2C|%3A|%7C|R5bR5|dAMc|@P5|fJ7@S|h7fM2|i5@eb|jR5dW|PP3bP|cL

40 in STR/WLK/TGH

Code:
http://koi-sama.net/cb/?Da%20%26BDmL11dLGm22@S7bC1bC1dHDm4gbP5bP5dHDACc89gdFCACc30gdBSm25gbekPcMC6@lP3bPP3kPcSL2@R5bS4%232*5b9b10|aedalian|%2C|%3A|%7C|R5bR5|dAMc|@P5|fJ7@S|h7fM2|i5@eb|jR5dW|PP3bP|cL

Sacrificed a few TGH for sword and blast guard

Code:
http://koi-sama.net/cb/?Dag0g6BDnL11dLGn22dHDn4@PbPbmHDACc89@mFCACc30@mBSn25@PfkMC6@llPP3kSL2@RbS4g32*b9gC10|aedalian|5%2C|%3A|%7C|dAMc|bRbR5|%2|eJ7@S|h4eM2|i5@Rf|jdWPc|PP3gC|P5d|cL

Without capa tunes

----------------------------

I don't think any other bot has the capa or base stats to tune 40 in 3 stats using only 2 extra capa tunes, prove me wrong. And if you take off those capa tunes you can still get 30+ TGH while leaving WLK and STR intact.

600 starting HP and 440 core HP I think is unmatched by any other bot. Now if I just had Jhams.

Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Same as before:

Kshield
Aquila
EVE
Melfi
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Abt bot, u mean bot with undetachable-parts or only core of bot??

Lnd: If u mean melee or melee weapon, then Geograsis BD with any is better, i think.
Air: Air raider with ray stag HD, coil AM and 2x cross bow. I'll just ignore the deadbrain with its oppai blaster.
Art: TBG for long range spam or Alba for mid range.
Sup: Nicole with tentacle = anti all type??
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 pm

tggt wrote:
Abt bot, u mean bot with undetachable-parts or only core of bot??

Lnd: If u mean melee or melee weapon, then Geograsis BD with any is better, i think.
Air: Air raider with ray stag HD, coil AM and 2x cross bow. I'll just ignore the deadbrain with its oppai blaster.
Art: TBG for long range spam or Alba for mid range.
Sup: Nicole with tentacle = anti all type??

I have to say I'm pretty impressed by Geo BD as well

Code:
http://koi-sama.net/cb/?Da%20%26BDoL14dLGo22@P2gbR7dHDo4@hbP5dHDACc89nFCACc30nBSo25@P5belMC6@mP3bPP3lSL2@R5bS4g%231*6b9b10|aedalian|%2C|%3A|%7C|R5bR5|dAMc|bR5|P5bP5|fJ7@S|i4fM2|j5@eg|kdWPc|PP3bP|@S7d|cL
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Suguri wrote:

My personal thoughts:

better compare each size too

1.LND
S size: MBG too tough to be an S LND, the ouch 's guidance is pretty good
M size: VF it still rule most of meele bots
L size: Red Squealer with Daedalean AM 2 (or Jet hammer, K-sword ) [dae AM 2>jet hammer>k-sword)

overall
best LND: RS with Dae AM 2

2.AIR
S size: AG this bot is OP, need a nerf
M size: ?
L size: Georasis F type, best stat among all L AIR

overall
best AIR: AG

3.ART
S size: Lily rain EVE (any problem ? lol! )
M size: Amateus Muchi, best core among Amateus type
L size: Albatreos best mobility L ART

overall
best ART: Albatreos L size can carried more pwerful weapon when it ve awesome cart upgrade

4.SUP
S size: Melfi, healing arrow, arrow rain all re very useful
M size: Bugsycait best disable AM, tiny core , it can be an hopping healer
L size: ?

overall
best SUP: Melfi

btw
if ppl don't count EVE then best S size ART ll be Lily rain le reve

Last edited by SkyPanic on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
Same as before:

Kshield
Aquila
EVE
Melfi

Darn, how could i forget EVE Neutral And reve is pretty good for anti air too. Then talking abt bot nid skill, EVE is best.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

LND: Vangaurd Fencer
ART: Lily Rain EVE
AIR: Aquila girl
SUP: Melfi

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 pm

knyx wrote:

I don't think any other bot has the capa or base stats to tune 40 in 3 stats using only 2 extra capa tunes, prove me wrong.
Destructor says hi.

Best bot  of each type now? LqYwK

EDIT: Zero capa tunes, btw.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 pm

sosugoi2day
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

I don't think any other bot has the capa or base stats to tune 40 in 3 stats using only 2 extra capa tunes, prove me wrong.
Destructor says hi.

wat the fack?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm

In my honest opinion. Keep in mind, these are only ones I used. So no Toybox Girl, EVE, Majalis, Majalis EVE, Geograsis, Vanguard Fencer, and all those other OP bots.

SLND: LazFlamme; Nice legs, nice back legs, not enough skin on those legs though.
MLND: Accel Saber; Versatile, Boost run at lv. 1, just versatile, haven't used many MLNDs
LLND: Red Squealer; Low cost, give him K-sword, around 22 STR, use BD, do 97s to ARTs.
->>: Shino Exroad; Great booster, using Motorized Gun erryday.
<
SAIR: Tesladonna; Needs much weapon alternating, imo better (looking, at least) than Crimrose, I armed her with Dikaros AM2 and Tesladonna AM, super versatile like dat.
MAIR: Izuna Kamui; Perfected not Nagi due to locked BS on the LGs, can get FLY to 30 without tunes.
LAIR: Big Mountaiz; Compared to Gwyain, better STR and TEC, no so much on other stats, purely power.
<
SART: Cannon Baller; Motherhubbers, low cost, small, powerful sub, versatile main, manliness.
MART: Erck, I don't use MARTs alot, the most I used was Victory, lots of potential from the weapon and default bit, but his weapon has really low ammo and... ugh...
LART: Destuctor CN; versatile, low cost, powerful BD weapon when upgraded.
->>: Snailbot; needs more accuracy, stupidly fun to use though, mainly on that "DIOXTER, BOY GENIUS" stage in Gigan Busts
<
SSUP: Dharuma Star; well balanced, great PvE default bit (mini burst), small.
MSUP: Priestol; only one I used, mini repair default bit is very nice seeing as I don't use bits. But I don't like him.
LSUP: Pulsardio; only one I used, nice in PvP, crap in PvE because his missiles don't effect bosses.
Back to top Go down
susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm

my opinion coincides with fenix

land : anything k-shield
air : ah-chan
art : EVE
sup : melfi
Back to top Go down
Waah

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

Destructor says hi.

All of my want.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

Destructor says hi.

Besides the fact that you have 40 in three stats, did you completely tank WLK? 0 wlk won't do too well :v

What are those parts? I've been wanting a destructor build :v

S Air: Ignoring AG, I'd say Butterflea. Highest core fly for a S air iirc.
M Air: Pacifar is naisu.
L Air: GeoGrassis F is really nice.

S Land: Mighty Byne Girl
M Land: Vanguard Fencer
L Land: Daedalian

S Art: Ignoring EVE, I'd say Lily Rain or TBG.
M Art: Maril March (and Trill variant)
L Art: Albatross

S Sup: There's so many variants of supportive roles, it's hard to say. For healing, Medi Aide or Melfi. For harassment, Nicole.
M sized healing: Can't think of any, but Cyberoid is nice.
M sized harassment: Bugsycait hopping.
L sized healing: I like Greinaut , since his fields can protect your group.
L sized harassment: Greinaut or Pulsardio. Pulsardio makes art's cry, while Greinaut stops bumrushing lands or airs.

Last edited by Trill on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Geograsis Type G

Best bot  of each type now? Screen10

best LND of all time, xD, i dont care what im doing he is fun all over the place, no way i get tired of him (to be yet tuned as it
seems he needs any, or carts for that matter IMO him and Type F should be in Shop RT and UC versions)
oh and Sharhead too, there's is not a single sharhead player who doesnt feel awsome using him.
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Trill wrote:

Besides the fact that you have 40 in three stats, did you completely tank WLK? 0 wlk won't do too well :v

What are those parts? I've been wanting a destructor build :v

BS: Gathima BS
HD: Lancer Lot HD2
AM: Clown AM
LG: Thoarla LG
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Only thing out of that list I have is Thoarla LG's. Would Amateus BS do as good :c ?

Also; What's the stats on that Domiclown Am. It'd give me a good reason to buy 1-2.

Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:05 pm

LND: I dunno too much about LND.
VF is the highest DPSing LND out there. Mai-chan has dual pilebunkers, armor, and small hitbox.
AIR: Definitely Ah-chan. This bitch needs a nerf so badly that it's bitchslapping CS in the face. Seraph is still a force in the metagame but she's not so much an OP'd threat due to her longevity in this game, as in she's been here so long that almost everybody knows how to approach and counter her.
ART: I might actually go with TBG over Albatreos. I don't know too much on Albatreos, but I'm willing to bet he's got a bigger hitbox than TBG, making him easier to take down. With TBG, you have to use either explosives or directly strike her fucking anorexic body to deal damage. TBG's missiles also double as nuclear bombs and make Air cry. She also has that insta-retreat thing.
SUP: Melfi for Full Support(traditional healer role). Pulsardio is among the best niche Supporters(EMP missiles vs. heavy artillery).
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Trill wrote:
Only thing out of that list I have is Thoarla LG's. Would Amateus BS do as good :c ?

Also; What's the stats on that Domiclown Am. It'd give me a good reason to buy 1-2.

Clown AM: 2tec - 1fly - 2tgh
tat BS: 1tec - 3fly - 2tgh

Anyway, ask wiki-tan Neutral
FireKiller87 wrote:
VF is the highest DPSing LND out there. Mai-chan has dual pilebunkers, armor, and small hitbox.

VF is just a toy for Dae with his JHammer or B.C AM. More important, VF has no shield(unless u put byne LG on him) and low HP, even lower than some S-lnd, which make him easily to take down from long range. VF now is for back-stab only, i think.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:10 pm

VF is so glass, you need to skimp on the important carts if you want a decent TGH on him.

Going to inquire Suguri on what sugoi parts to fit Dae to make him sugoi w/o capa carts/arm joint.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:17 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
AIR: Definitely Ah-chan. This bitch needs a nerf so badly that it's bitchslapping CS in the face. Seraph is still a force in the metagame but she's not so much an OP'd threat due to her longevity in this game, as in she's been here so long that almost everybody knows how to approach and counter her.
ART: I might actually go with TBG over Albatreos. I don't know too much on Albatreos, but I'm willing to bet he's got a bigger hitbox than TBG, making him easier to take down. With TBG, you have to use either explosives or directly strike her fucking anorexic body to deal damage. TBG's missiles also double as nuclear bombs and make Air cry. She also has that insta-retreat thing.
SUP: Melfi for Full Support(traditional healer role). Pulsardio is among the best niche Supporters(EMP missiles vs. heavy artillery).

float dash art > boost run
and abatreos 's capa is the best
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:48 pm

in JP

well....the Daedalian Jelly Hammer can amass around 620 HP, untuned. On mine it doesnt use K-Shields, just cuz i want to be able to swat things out of the air with Jet Hammer. so for me its either Daedalian (Tanking) or Mighty Byne (Customization)
S SIze: Jikun Long/Hu & Ouka & Ivis
M Size: Vanguard Fencer
L Size: Daedalian & Mighty Byne & Red Squealer

For Air, Either S or L Moving Burst Airs, Ah-chan's arent much a threat in JP since a lot of Artillery users try to pick on them ah-chans, mostly taking their boost gauge with heavy and fast weaponry. (TItan Bazooka, Sturbanger with a lot of long range guns, and other things.) Moving Burst Airs, especially L ones, have lots of room for customization and can kill Daedalians within 2-3 hits from their weapons (Mostly Blitz Blaster replacing Cross Shooter Mod + BIG HEAD HDJ for that Beetle Head.) That or they slap their Moving Burst Weapons on a Baltheon.

S Size: Seraph Crimrose & Aquilla Girl (Skilled User)
M Size: Air Raider
L Size: Gwyain & Shaden

For Artillery... Lily Rain Eve is still one of the best on the battlefield, not even TBG Spam can kill a skilled or fully tuned eve.her anti-air is lacking, but she can equip Blast Magnet Gun or Blast Bazooka for them. Anti-Air Artilleries? I'd go with Destructors. with Accel Roll, Thoarla LG and Short Boost. Titan/Large Bazooka or Ballistic/Ramjet Launcher. Re Reve's actually going up the ranks for Anti-Air Art and Anti-Land Art.

S Size: Lily Rain Eve & Lily Rain Re Reve
M Size: Victory-1
L Size: Destructor & Albatreos

For Support... Winbells. :/ they're still strong like mad when in groups.

S Size: Chibi Snipers (Long Range + Rifle Type Weapon) & Winbell & Chibi Assaulters
M Size: Bugsycait
L Size: Greinaut & Pulsardio
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best bot of each type now?   Best bot  of each type now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best bot of each type now?
Page 1 of 1