Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Psycho Formula Alpha Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

Psycho Formula Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Ever since I found out that Psycho Formula has Moving Burst at level 1, I've been trying to make a viable alpha build. I believe I have found it with this.
Spoiler:

Feedback is much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Why are you still using great tunes
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Expecting to see" But i only have one slot"
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm

@Retrias wrote:
Expecting to see" But i only have one slot"

Well, yeah. Once there are no more slots, all carts are picked up and still free capa, I don't see much of a problem to get Great tunes to get more stats.
(On Vanguards, if you want High str/wlk/tgh, you might need to do that.)
But Armored Build Arm AM is supposed to have 3 slots? It's a gara part after all.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:07 pm

also folded rifle amj.... what?
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Okay... I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I feel kinda stupid. Can you please explain why Great Tunes are bad? Is it because of problems with inefficient cost or tune-up materials? I would have thought that getting an extra +1 for a stat while still using only one slot would be a good thing...

And as for the Folded Rifle AMJ, I just have a bunch of the sitting around, and they look kinda cool... lol. Really though, they may be kinda cost-inefficient, but I figured it would be easier to slap on the AMJ's for some extra damage than to tune the TEC up further.

Thanks for the feedback, by the way.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:35 pm

@R3MSpecter wrote:
Okay... I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I feel kinda stupid. Can you please explain why Great Tunes are bad? Is it because of problems with inefficient cost or tune-up materials? I would have thought that getting an extra +1 for a stat while still using only one slot would be a good thing...

And as for the Folded Rifle AMJ, I just have a bunch of the sitting around, and they look kinda cool... lol. Really though, they may be kinda cost-inefficient, but I figured it would be easier to slap on the AMJ's for some extra damage than to tune the TEC up further.

Thanks for the feedback, by the way.

Finally there's a reason for me to not repeat this:
Spoiler:

Now back to ur question:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6097-the-quit-doing-that-guide

Also read xz's guide for better part choices:
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6139-xz-s-guide-to-building-bots
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Lol, that cuts me to my core. No seriously, though: yeah, I'm still pretty newbish in the build planning area. I know it, so feel free to make fun of me for it. I'm still working on that. But anyway, thanks for the help. Criticism really doesn't offend me; in fact I find it immensely useful. And tggt, thanks for the links. That answered a lot of questions.
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm

If it isn't spelled out for you: cost-to-gain efficiency. There are two general types you want to consider - main stat cost-to-gain efficiency and overall stat cost-to-gain efficiency. The former is what you're tuning for and often times what you're looking for when considering the various tuneups (and thus High [stat] Betas are typically your favored types). The latter is when you're dealing with bots with naturally low stats (AURA bots are notorious for this, such as Elisalotte) - you don't want to sacrifice too much otherwise you'll be unable to fulfill the minimum values of your "dump stats" (1 for WLK/FLY, 5 for FLY if you want to ascend properly, 7 TGH, a decent STR/TEC balance for WB-dependent builds, etc.).

I also want to stress - build competency is like, 20% of this game. The vast majority of player power comes from acquisition ability and execution prowess (the former is $$$ and the latter is what some people would call "skills"). Know how to build a bot, yes, but focus on playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Formula Alpha Build   Psycho Formula Alpha Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Psycho Formula Alpha Build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Artillery Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com