Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly

Go down 
+7
Tuskin
necrio
Valkyrie
reVelske
xzpwnz
IronDicks
boytitan2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Nisa wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
LXE wrote:
Until you realize Japanese girls love really cute feminine guys. (aka Traps)

theres a point where it becomes gay, also your wrong, i've actually talk to a japanese girl from japan(and she was in japan at the time) about it before and they still like non-feminine guys.

also shutup with the trap crap

self-proclaimed trap = attention whor
e

aye,it's already getting annoying.
It's not convincing when you agree to something relating to yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 pm

No comment, xz. #em6
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 pm

LXE wrote:
No comment, xz. #em6
Was talking to nisa
But okay, looks like you don't have much confidence
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Kirika wrote:
First of all, there's a difference between feminine men and straight up bitches. The concept of masculinity is slightly different in many cultures, and that being said; it's perfectly fine for a male to show non-masculine traits. However; characters who are whiny tend to annoy me regardless of gender. It's fine if they undergo character development, but the stereotypes BT is discussing seldom do. Also, this is by no means a recent thing. Keeping with BT's gundam focus; what about original gundam (1979)? Amuro Ray was super whiny. Ya, he could hit stuff in this gundam, but the moment he was beat, or he hit a slight snag, we were all reminded that he was a 14 year old kid.

Of course, going the opposite direction, overly zealous or super manly men really rub me the wrong way as well. For example, I hate Master Chief. Everything he represents is the overly testosterone driven 13 year old's fantasy. Idk, perhaps he's too manly for me, or I just 'don't get it'. Either way, I guess on this subject, a main character in any direction of stereotype never grabs me. I need someone unique who's amazing in their own right. A good main character can really pull a story together. [/rant]

YOU HATE MASTER CHIEF GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

Fuck useing logical arguments and points just get out no master chief haters allowed.

Ba screw it Ill use logic anyways. Hes a desensitized super soldier. Taken at the age of a child to be trained to kill,Emotionless and kill, And has several mental and physical augmentations,To make him smarter and more emotionless.Hes a super soldier not a normal humen, Designed to take out terrorist cells with no emotion. Outa being the most ruthless master chief was in the top 2 for being emotionless and lethal of the Spartans. Having no value for his life he is able to do suicidal like shit with out a second taught. Jumping from orbit with just his suit on. Calling him a stereo type is wrong hes a kid who was taken from his family replaced witha clone who will die in 2 years btw and go threw several sicknesses since clones have very short life's. It would be illogical for him to talk alot. Actually noble team in reach aside from 6 whos the other guy at the top was all wrong NO SPARTAN SHOULD TALK THAT MUCH NONE.Bungie messed up there own universe with reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
No comment, xz. #em6
Was talking to nisa
But okay, looks like you don't have much confidence
Sadly, I don't have much confidence. #em5
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
First of all, there's a difference between feminine men and straight up bitches. The concept of masculinity is slightly different in many cultures, and that being said; it's perfectly fine for a male to show non-masculine traits. However; characters who are whiny tend to annoy me regardless of gender. It's fine if they undergo character development, but the stereotypes BT is discussing seldom do. Also, this is by no means a recent thing. Keeping with BT's gundam focus; what about original gundam (1979)? Amuro Ray was super whiny. Ya, he could hit stuff in this gundam, but the moment he was beat, or he hit a slight snag, we were all reminded that he was a 14 year old kid.

Of course, going the opposite direction, overly zealous or super manly men really rub me the wrong way as well. For example, I hate Master Chief. Everything he represents is the overly testosterone driven 13 year old's fantasy. Idk, perhaps he's too manly for me, or I just 'don't get it'. Either way, I guess on this subject, a main character in any direction of stereotype never grabs me. I need someone unique who's amazing in their own right. A good main character can really pull a story together. [/rant]

YOU HATE MASTER CHIEF GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

Fuck useing logical arguments and points just get out no master chief haters allowed.

Ba screw it Ill use logic anyways. Hes a desensitized super soldier. Taken at the age of a child to be trained to kill,Emotionless and kill, And has several mental and physical augmentations,To make him smarter and more emotionless.Hes a super soldier not a normal humen, Designed to take out terrorist cells with no emotion. Outa being the most ruthless master chief was in the top 2 for being emotionless and lethal of the Spartans. Having no value for his life he is able to do suicidal like shit with out a second taught. Jumping from orbit with just his suit on. Calling him a stereo type is wrong hes a kid who was taken from his family replaced witha clone who will die in 2 years btw and go threw several sicknesses since clones have very short life's. It would be illogical for him to talk alot. Actually noble team in reach aside from 6 whos the other guy at the top was all wrong NO SPARTAN SHOULD TALK THAT MUCH NONE.Bungie messed up there own universe with reach.

Lol, I knew you'd be a MC fan, BT. I told you I probably just "didn't get it" =P
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

You know a lot about things nobody cares about, mikii
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You know a lot about things nobody cares about, mikii

BT knows alot about everything. I get bored
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm

But you don't know anything about me D:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
But you don't know anything about me D:

BT has no clue how you make so much money u break one of BoyTitans laws.Dont have sex with ppl who work for you.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Dummy mikii
Xz's laws > your laws
Anything can be controlled by either greed, fear, or loyalty
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Dummy mikii
Xz's laws > your laws
Anything can be controlled by either greed, fear, or loyalty
xzs a dummy

No human is loyal.

Anything controlled by fear will eventually over throw you.

Greed will make some one want more than you can offer.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 am

boytitan2 wrote:
No human is loyal.
That just means you haven't lived long enough yet to meet a person who is
boytitan2 wrote:
Lol
Life isn't an anime
As long as you're what they fear most this is solidified
boytitan2 wrote:
This is why this way is the easiest
People who want more than they can have end up being their own demise
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
No human is loyal.
That just means you haven't lived long enough yet
boytitan2 wrote:
Lol
Life isn't an anime
As long as you're what they fear most this is solidified
boytitan2 wrote:
This is why this way is the easiest
People who want more than they can have end up being their own demise

Xz hasnt red news of kid killing parents who beat them prime example.

Larger amounts of revolutions. is another one.

Controlling ppl - fear will go bad eventually.

And greeds a double edged sword it will either be your new enemy which u made btw congrats demise or yours.

And plus your list is missing out EGO mans best weapons and weakness.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 am

That isn't fear
That's just abuse & killing out of hatred
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 am

xzpwnz wrote:
That isn't fear
That's just abuse & killing out of hatred

Fear brings out hatred or anger, or dislike, Or challengeing that fear.

Fear is the worst form of manipulation. Perfect manipulation is to not let ppl know there being manipulated example OBAMA ppl are getting tired of America muscling are way around so now were useing a fake smile.

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 am

People have always been using fake smiles
Introduction to eq
Fear that makes you aware you're unable to do anything
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am

once BT goes into argue, he never shut up -_-

charm. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 am

xzpwnz wrote:
People have always been using fake smiles
Introduction to eq
Fear that makes you aware you're unable to do anything

Meeh who Am I to say I have no comprehension of fear. Everything in this world can be destroyed. Nthn can be destroyed but by this I mean put into a harmless state anyone who can kill can be kill,Most animals view humans as higher beings the same way religions view god so they can easily be killed.Nature meeh dont really care bout it were humans nature will be are bitch in a 100-1000 years anyways.From here theres nthn to be scarred of since everything is either made by nature or humans.Humans natturaly dont fear nature since there the one species that trys so hard to controll it. And I already stated how humans are equal, rankings are man made things to keep order so theres no reason to fear your equal.

So in a since there should never be a case were your not able to....... fuck xz I hate you >_< now I get it.

Ok humans are stupid you can use fear at the level your talking about.

Still doesent change the fact greeds a double edged sword if the person u controlled threw greed becomes smarter than you your fucked.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm

You can always go back and watch Yuusha Ou GaoGaiGar.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:30 pm

What makes you think the child feared the parents?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly   Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats with the trend of useless main male characters or unmanly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2