Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

superBlast's Thread of Questions.

Go down 
+8
Rinrin
Noirel
Reinel
Arti
ziix
nzlk
Intet
iAMsuperBlast
12 posters
AuthorMessage
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

superBlast's Thread of Questions. Empty
PostSubject: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 am

This is where I'm gonna put all of my questions concerning on what to do in CB. I used to have an old one but if I revived it, that would be necroing. Plus I'm too lazy to make a thread for every single question I have.

Now onto my first set of questions.

1) I bought that Gatling buster in the store since I was trying to turn my Hound Dog into a gunner. I soon figured out that was a bad idea and I remembered my Shino is a better gunner then a melee bot so I converted her into a gunner combined with my new Gatling buster. Turns out I kinda hate it but I don't wanna waste 30rt on a weapon that turns out I'm not gonna use. So I was wondering if I tune it maybe I'll like it better. So I was thinking either tuning it's range since I feel a little too close when using a gun to be using a gun lol. I also thought about adding the stun tune to it since then I would think I could unload a whole clip into a target that can't move for a while. So my question is what should I tune my gatling with?

2) On the note of tuning I was thinking of finally fully tuning a bot. My best candidate for that is my old starter mach knight since I do quite decent with him already and he has 12 open slots. So I figure the basic fly and tec stats are what I should be tuning but I was wondering maybe there is anything else that would be good. Also I was thinking of using a limit remover on him so he can reach lvl 10 so I can get 60 more cap out of him. So just to make sure, what should I do with him?

Here's a pic of my mach knight here:
Spoiler:

(Please note I don't tune that much since I can barely scrounge up enough mats to tune once)
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:06 am

1) Force tune the buster. Also hound dog isn't a bad choice for it since you can make him small and he gets quick jump along with short boost and quick land. This makes him an excellent hopper. Shino does have more tec, but also cost more when fully built.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:41 am

Why sword guard?

Your tgh looks way too low too. Tentrion arms?
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:57 am

I suggest you stop using mach knight and switch to better air bots.

Be like everyone and make a seraph ;__;
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:16 am

As much as I love variety, I agree. Mach Knight is terribad.
Back to top Go down
Reinel
Reinel

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:37 am

I'd recommend Helingal or Dikaros if you like S-sized UC AIRs that aren't Crimrose. 3s Helingal appears in UC gara, i think, so it shouldn't be -that- hard to get.
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Noirel

Female Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 am

Force tune the gatling buster.

as for #2

I'll also suggest switching to another air.

Sword wing or dikaros would fit the bill

some proper parts switch would do the trick even for sword wing.

BTW. farm UC too if you wanna tune. it takes alot of UC too if you are gonna tune alot of slots
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 am

alternatively, u can great rapid beta on buster.
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Hm.. yeah I know mach knight sucks. Just never played another air besides the crim I'm trying to lvl to get a seraph (though I don't think I'm ever gonna get 200k UC). I'll try some of those UC alternatives since it seems my mach knight isn't worth it. Btw the sword guard is there because I had no idea what I was doing back then lol.

On the gatling subject, are sure about force tuning the gatling buster? For all the tunes it only makes the force go up by 1. I was thing of putting a great rapid on it but that started to seem like a bad idea.

Also I never been a hopper before so I'm kinda intimidated to try that with my Hound dog lol.

Thanks for the advice everyone Very Happy
I'm gonna wait until someone answers my concerns about the gatling before I do anything with that.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:27 pm

iAMsuperBlast wrote:

On the gatling subject, are sure about force tuning the gatling buster? For all the tunes it only makes the force go up by 1. I was thing of putting a great rapid on it but that started to seem like a bad idea.

10 cost, 16% more damage

i fail to see what you could be unsure about tuning 3% force on a buster gattling once

great rapid is also a decent suggestion if your aim isnt sufficient to land enough shots without it
but force is the way to go if you are able to hit your targets
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:31 pm

1 force = 16% more damage? Now it doesn't sound so bad. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 pm

iAMsuperBlast wrote:

for this specific weapon, yes
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
iAMsuperBlast wrote:

for this specific weapon, yes

for 4 force weapon (ach... arm, ok i forgot what's the name .-.), it will be 25% more damage lol
but I'm sure tuning 1 force weapon with 3% won't add 1
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 pm

If you don't like the UC alternatives for AIRs, you could wait for UC-RT and get RT shop AIRs like Brickgale Blue, Baltheon, Butterflea, MJG, etc....

I recommend either Brick Blue for his STOVL or Baltheon for being a support whore Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:24 am

Oh yeah i fogot to mention my gatling only has 1 slot. I guess since I bought it. I hope that doesn't change anything cause I already tuned the force.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:10 am

It's the first thing you should tune anyway
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 pm

19 fly only?
i don't even know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: superBlast's Thread of Questions.   superBlast's Thread of Questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

superBlast's Thread of Questions.
Page 1 of 1