Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaze baron Options, Which one?

Go down 
+5
PhoenixAir
fggt
NotZetsubou
ziix
Retrias
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Blaze baron Options, Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am

So I have been retuning my baron and attaching attachments all over him, and also using cart reset, I ended up with two builds
Option 1

[img]Blaze baron Options, Which one? Untitl10[/img]

Option2

[img]Blaze baron Options, Which one? Option12[/img]

so which one CB FF? I might not be able to get the option 2 into the realm of 20 tough though
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:28 am

why not just use k-shield + FF am?
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 am

More hitting power? I don't know, I do have a K shield and It is sometimes used on the baron, But I am used to having more than one meele weapons , would the difference be obvious/very apparent if I used K-Shield?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:41 am

Retrias wrote:
More hitting power? I don't know, I do have a K shield and It is sometimes used on the baron, But I am used to having more than one meele weapons , would the difference be obvious/very apparent if I used K-Shield?
Take it from me, having 1 melee weapon is already enough, not to mention the FF sword is already overkill. Slap on the K-shield and have only 1 sword on it. Don't put more than one because you're going to waste your cost capacity.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 am

option 1 if you dont have k-shield(or you have but you also have lag shield/teleport)

not see any reason for option 2, one more hit from second arm not worth it cost ヾ(◕ε◕ 。)

-------------

i saw someone with 3 high gladiator before #em3
V
V

Last edited by NotZetsubou on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:42 am

-16tgh with no K-shield, no wb, which mean none of them good(19tgh is same as 16, 21 or 22 is next break pts).
-The 2nd one even no good to mention since it has no shield.
-36wlk is max wlk so...
-Reduce the wlk and get some grappler.
-I would rather get boost run and keep at yellow tier.
Spoiler:

This may be good enuff, lower cost than u, with K-shield and higher dam. Someone prefer no wp tuned for faster speed and more profit cost.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:51 am

Yes it can reach 21 tough, the image was taken before the 21 tough.... oh well, time to slap on that K shield
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:54 am

the only time where its okay to go double barron sword for the lulz is epoch, or teamfight. (or any missioins/quests) dont do it in arena D=
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:06 am

I did a Kshield build after this, it has 39 STR(who cares, it is one point difference to 40 str), 36 walk, 21 tough, with some Glad tunes on the sword(with the rationale being I am rather slow, so I went for speed), it also hops...... Function good enough in the arena, get a first and second
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 am

Retrias wrote:
I did a Kshield build after this, it has 39 STR(who cares, it is one point difference to 40 str), 36 walk, 21 tough, with some Glad tunes on the sword(with the rationale being I am rather slow, so I went for speed), it also hops...... Function good enough in the arena, get a first and second

Gladiator tunes do NOT increase the speed at which you swing.

It DOES increase the speed you move forward when you swing.

(easy example: Squealer punch moves a long distance. You can move that distance faster with gladiator tunes.)
(Other example: Red Squealer AM2 [Sword] swings slowly. Gladiator tunes DOES NOT MAKE IT SWING FASTER.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 am

None of this build problem shenanigans would have happened if you asked an expert.
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t6473-blazed-baron-ff-build
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:56 am

Out of the 2 the top one is far more better
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:58 am

Eh? I don't really like that build
@ Hyoka: really? So speed there correspond to how much I move forward per swings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:18 am

Retrias wrote:
I'll tell you why the top one is better and why you should like the top one.
1. It has a shield - You'll need this to protect yourself, you need to last as long as you can.
2. It has better TGH - Less chance of getting stunned, this is vital if you play to rush. The second one doesn't haven enough to even perform a rush.
3. It only has one sword - One sword is already overkill, if you have two you're wasting cost capacity and the combo it provides isn't that much better than only having one sword.

Here are a few fixes you might want to perform
- Reduce WLK to 36
- Tune TGH to at least 21
- Replace Squealer AM and Viper Shield with a K-shield.
- Get rid of High Gladliator tunes on the sword and put in Great Grappler tunes.

If you do that, you'll be hitting like a truck and burning your opponents with the infernal flames of hell.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 am

LXE wrote:
Retrias wrote:
I'll tell you why the top one is better and why you should like the top one.
1. It has a shield - You'll need this to protect yourself, you need to last as long as you can.
2. It has better TGH - Less chance of getting stunned, this is vital if you play to rush. The second one doesn't haven enough to even perform a rush.
3. It only has one sword - One sword is already overkill, if you have two you're wasting cost capacity and the combo it provides isn't that much better than only having one sword.

Here are a few fixes you might want to perform
- Reduce WLK to 36
- Tune TGH to at least 21
- Replace Squealer AM and Viper Shield with a K-shield.
- Get rid of High Gladliator tunes on the sword and put in Great Grappler tunes.

If you do that, you'll be hitting like a truck and burning your opponents with the infernal flames of hell.

Lxe, I mean the one on the thread, I like the first option, I DO, that was basically my normal build, now it has K shield, Will post screenies later, It have 21 tough, 36 walk, 39 STR , and probably a great grappler
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:58 am

@LXE: He mean Kamikaze's build.

@Retrias: Y u dont like that build??

Not every time using max cost is good, xz said abt 1250 cost is best.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 am

Errr more on the aesthetic choice, I like huge stats, The build is really good, but when I tried it... It feels off. Current build
[img]Blaze baron Options, Which one? Untitl10[/img]

that is the current one, empty slot is saved for something or not used at all
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 am

U should regret those tune in AM, i suppose those are 4str, which mean if u tune wp, u hav 39 force-35str = 62 dam, current stat is 39str-33force = 56 dam.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 am

I will probably switch around that way to I found the maximum damage, the sword can do, probably 2 great grappler + something
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am

If you are going to use red squealer arm to buff the sword damage, put three great grapplers and get as much str as you can. With 34 str and three great grapplers you can hit for 220+ damage under certain conditions thanks to the squealer punch. And cv is a good friend with such a low tgh.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:29 pm

I am on a K-Shield now , so.....
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Get Asura AM and u can put on ur RS AM. I can get to full grappler, 30~32str and yellow br.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:51 pm

tggt wrote:
Get Asura AM and u can put on ur RS AM. I can get to full grappler, 30~32str and yellow br.
One sword is more than enough, not two.

I think the Yellow Tier boost run WLK - FLY stats (closest to your build) are something like these, I'm not to sure. I only estimated with the data I have.

33 - 1
32 - 3
31 - 5
30 - 7
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Pick the one you enjoy playing the most.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:39 am

LXE wrote:
tggt wrote:
One sword is more than enough, not two.

I think the Yellow Tier boost run WLK - FLY stats (closest to your build) are something like these, I'm not to sure. I only estimated with the data I have.

33 - 1
32 - 3
31 - 5
30 - 7

It's RS AM and sword, not 2 swords=.=He asked for maximum dam and still has K-shield, this's only thing i can think abt(or unless he use some build-in LG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze baron Options, Which one?   Blaze baron Options, Which one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze baron Options, Which one?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next