Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help

Go down 
+2
reVelske
Pork Chop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help Empty
PostSubject: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:43 am

I had never build a LND shooter my entire life or even committed to building one so my build will really look stupid I guess.

I want to capitalize with Burning Runner Core tune's 40 wlk & 40 fly while burning added with Eco Boost Running Core tune.

Don't change the Cyberoid HD and Yukirepo acc because I like how it looks.

And I'm just going to use Double Gatling Gun since it is easily available from Shop until I get a better one from Gara.

I left my TEC to 38 since it says that 38, 39 and 40 TEC deals the same 12 damage on a force tuned double gatling.

So can you guys help me improve this? I don't mind you giving me G.Capa + 10 ex tunes if necessary.

Yep I feel stupid with the build though.

Thanks in advance. #em3

Don't know what I am doing:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:45 am

ideally you'd be better off with a double gatling agnizyne (since he has a longer amount of burning and the heat cart that reduces burn damage) and core missiles to take out airs.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:55 am

Soundstorm wrote:
ideally you'd be better off with a double gatling agnizyne (since he has a longer amount of burning and the heat cart that reduces burn damage) and core missiles to take out airs.

As much as that is a good idea I don't have any RT to roll for the said bot. #em5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:57 am

oh, didnt know

Im not an expert at builds so just wait for somebody else to reply
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:00 am

Ok thanks #em3
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:30 am

1. blaze baron's burn lasts 8 secs, eco is not necessary.
2. Boost Run on Burning Runner is generally not necessary if you intending to build something that requires you to maintain a lock-on, as it's rather difficult to keep the lock-on when you are moving that fast.
3. Default mobility feels too low, burn is suppose to be a situational thing with its 8 secs, you'll want something that keeps you going even when not on fire, unless you intend to dive and die.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:41 am

I just see some burning shooters in arena they seem to perform well since I can never chase them down, and they just kite me endlessly. Hoping one of them can share their builds. Oh, I should also properly observe the scoreboard if they really perform well and not just all coolness. (like a player I encountered in Arena screaming how good he is that nobody can kill him or chase him down but just scored 100ish damage the whole game Laughing Laughing Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:19 am

Spoiler:

22 walk breakpoint.
Synoris BS2 does a juggle thing against enemies. Neat but not mandatory.

That's my build. Don't use it as often as I'd like. Would try to help you more by posting a build with your specifications in mind, but I'm on my phone and running late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Pork Chop wrote:
I just see some burning shooters in arena they seem to perform well since I can never chase them down, and they just kite me endlessly.
It's most likely an Agnizyne.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Pork Chop wrote:
I just see some burning shooters in arena they seem to perform well since I can never chase them down, and they just kite me endlessly.
It's most likely an Agnizyne.

I can catch Agnizyne... I think ART boost run is not as fast as LND boost run even when they both have the same WLK&FLY.

I encountered a Blaze Baron with K shield and a Gatling gun, don't know what kind of Gatling gun though.

Still waiting at Relict's build.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:38 pm

I mean, your build in the initial post looks okay.

Big Mountainz LG will make you a huge target, though.

Spoiler:

• Less HP for smaller hitbox
  • Maybe use Katana Max LG.
  • You didn't pick a different wb. I recommend Dual Slayer / Duel Spike / Axesword / Anti-homing.

antei-homing:

Other than that, I think that post from that person from BRD is accurate.
With Burning Runner and Boost Run, you go really fast. Hard to aim.
Low tier Boost Run (outside of burning) is probably suffering, too.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

Male Posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:33 pm

It's too bad that people are starting to build around these types of builds to counter by bringing more slow, bind, etc...

a lot more of that annoying ice too >..<
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:42 pm

What counter? How is slow/bind not equally troublesome to deal for anything else?
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:51 pm

well maybe direct counter was a little too much of an assertion, but it does seem more troubling for burning runners as they're already taking health damage just for the burning runner build, if you stop their running you'll just waste their limited time/health they have left.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:58 pm

the health damage is completely neglectable. it's a "counter" only in the sense that it shits on the mobility of a highly mobile unit, but everything is mobile these days, or rather, you need to be, so the point is completely moot.
Back to top Go down
Yggdroid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Yggdroid

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 pm

True enough. I just don't like seeing my burning runner bots get slowed down xD
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Relict? wrote:
I mean, your build in the initial post looks okay.

Big Mountainz LG will make you a huge target, though.

Spoiler:

• Less HP for smaller hitbox
  • Maybe use Katana Max LG.
  • You didn't pick a different wb. I recommend Dual Slayer / Duel Spike / Axesword / Anti-homing.

antei-homing:

Other than that, I think that post from that person from BRD is accurate.
With Burning Runner and Boost Run, you go really fast. Hard to aim.
Low tier Boost Run (outside of burning) is probably suffering, too.

Thanks alot, I think I got the info I need. #em1 #em1 #em1

Yggdroid wrote:
It's too bad that people are starting to build around these types of builds to counter by bringing more slow, bind, etc...

a lot more of that annoying ice too >..<

I do believe that's why Blaze Barons should get fast recovery or stay away from bind and slow range.
Back to top Go down
king123456vip
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Does fast recovery lower the duration of the burn status though ? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Self burning is treated as a buff.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Or maybe recast Self-Burn to remove debuffs except for Paralyze.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:52 am

Sorry, just had to post this :V
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 am

Please just test everything yourself before jumping to conclusion, it's a buff, hence it doesn't override debuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help   Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Runner + Eco Boost Running Blaze Baron build help
Page 1 of 1