Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Impressions

Go down 
+8
mikuri
Suguri
Asagi-san
Malphes
Rinrin
fggt
Nymph~
Hagane
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagane
Hagane

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 am

Well, now that the clan tournament is over, what do you guys think about all the clans in CBEN now. Like which clans put on the best show, who are the Rt Cash Fags, clans that did better than you thought they would, clans who did worse than you thought they would. So basically just say whatever you think about the clans in CBEN now.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

already expect my clan would lost in first match, even b4 their block decided. err, who are the winner ?
not even participated nor watched tournament, I'll check them latter, maybe lol!
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 am

Everytime i try to join and watch, it always displayed: "This room had fuking too much ppl already!!", so...

Must wait until someone upload all vid to decide.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

i once success entering the room,
turn on fraps > matches started > press F9 > BSOD > FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoshi6400

Just noticed in homepage.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 am

*CherryBlossoms* is obviously the best clan.
it just got trolled by trollpura and never got to take part.
could wipe all those scrubs clean yo
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

regen's match had a few feeders

if it weren't for them we would of actually won Sad
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:38 pm

NFA.

MISTY RANGERS, GO!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Regen and Dango put up more of a fight than I expected, Hotglue's been getting a bit rusty. Everything else was more or less as predicted.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:00 pm

My clan won his first match, I was impress.

Otherwise, I've watch like 4-5 matches and it was very ncie to see and learn how to fight n.n

There should be way more tournaments <3
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Same Mikuri as the one in BlackThorns? If I might say something, we are decent actually, not in anyway being horrible, even if our clan chat is filled with things that better stays in the clan chats
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Retrias wrote:
Same Mikuri as the one in BlackThorns? If I might say something, we are decent actually, not in anyway being horrible, even if our clan chat is filled with things that better stays in the clan chats

Yes it's me Smile Actually, I don't know much about our clan, I know we were good in restricted level games, but now that I can't enter them, I don't see much BlackThorns. And we need a thread here Very Happy
You have a video or link of us in the tournament? I wasn't able to watch D:
Back to top Go down

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Suguri wrote:
Regen and Dango put up more of a fight than I expected, Hotglue's been getting a bit rusty. Everything else was more or less as predicted.
We're all still itching for the next clan tournament! #em3
Yay, we got potential! Hope we make it into the second round next time.
(If there is a next time that is, because we're all scared that everything will end with a firesale and the entire god damned game burns down into crisp)
Malphes wrote:
regen's match had a few feeders

if it weren't for them we would of actually won Sad
#em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5

<-- One of the feeders who kept on getting ganked. Over 5K cost.

I shouldn't have put handy zook on my MBG.
Clan Impressions Epic_o11
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm

TiE had the stuff to compete with EFB, that deserves some props. Again, a couple feeders but that was a pretty good match to spectate. #em3
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

mikuri wrote:
Retrias wrote:

Yes it's me Smile Actually, I don't know much about our clan, I know we were good in restricted level games, but now that I can't enter them, I don't see much BlackThorns. And we need a thread here Very Happy

The Clan Tourney have the vids of our side, the second round is there somehwere. I am rather new too actually . Nevermind my rank ingame, our clan stick in limited level rooms.... because we are trying new bots, me , hama and Rhex and sometimes Ouroboros1 plays in the "FREE GAME"(or Whatever people call it) room. try speaking in clan chats. Our purpose is basically to "guide" newbies, advices and so on
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Butterfly was fucking lulzy with 7 ag 2 seraphs and a air raider
Snowflake would've won against nfa if they listened to xz and switched to melee instead of starting with 5+ alphrags
Deadlock did a lot better against nfa than I anticipated
Hotglue was disappointing
And yeah, regen & dango did better than I thought they would've too
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

EFB so casual nowdays.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 am

Retrias wrote:
mikuri wrote:
Retrias wrote:

The Clan Tourney have the vids of our side, the second round is there somehwere. I am rather new too actually . Nevermind my rank ingame, our clan stick in limited level rooms.... because we are trying new bots, me , hama and Rhex and sometimes Ouroboros1 plays in the "FREE GAME"(or Whatever people call it) room. try speaking in clan chats. Our purpose is basically to "guide" newbies, advices and so on
i dont even know half of the blackthorns anymore since i left.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:38 am

There is a lot of shuffle Rinrin.... even now we just did a clan purge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Impressions   Clan Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Impressions
Page 1 of 1