Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.

Go down 
+14
Malphes
knyx
necrodrakath
Mew
Suki_Eve
necrio
alex761
Aurum_Sol
xzpwnz
IronFist
Stickboy
BNOISE
ArturiaPendragon
boytitan2
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. Empty
PostSubject: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_fh_diary&target_c_diary_id=2988
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 am

I don't mean to be rude but...

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8449-i-know-they-wont-listen-but-it-was-worth-a-try

Isn't this almost the same rant as that one? Just longer? D:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:02 am

ArturiaPendragon wrote:
I don't mean to be rude but...

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8449-i-know-they-wont-listen-but-it-was-worth-a-try

Isn't this almost the same rant as that one? Just longer? D:

This is just my complete experience of dealing with them.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 am

Anticipation - OOH TENGU WINGS! PRIEST CHICK!
First impressions - OOH WINGS! OOH BARRIER/SHIELD!
Final impressions - GOD OF SUPPORT BOTS! THE END OF ALL SUICIDAL MELEERS!
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 am

Every Resha I've met goes derprush mode. Just go derprush against her. :v
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 am

. . . as I dont have anything else worth that isnt Izuna FLY 40, Vulder lvl 0 FLY 40 Embarassed (thnk u bazaar Very Happy), or Feng Mei to do most of all jobs . . . Lily Le Reve and Nicole can do some job too but, they get easily banged and they are not fast to dodge a lot of shots or melee pursuers or get away . . . other than that, Shino 40 WLK with gatlin buster, can do some damage as to VFs, but other air bots, arts, will not let u poke the melee bot that easy with a LND gunner and a "weak" shots weapon like gatlin buster where u need to aim to target for a long time till it dies but, 1 little mistake and ure dead or almost dead in front of most melee bots like kuten, VF . . .

so ya man, u guy who spend RT experiencing the life of a UC player for some time when such kind of bots show up and u still dont have them to fight back (or in the boytitan case, if I remember it right, dont like moe bots) . . .

and ya, Le Reve I got from Ro Cube, both my Nicoles from UC gara . . . the best thing I got from RT gara was sturbanger standard, Feng Mei and Ion, all other rolls at gara was blue balls trolling.

so, game balance is something u can always expect to be broken even to the OP RT bots, to get outdated . . . that is the only way CS can think to get players money
Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. Doublefacepalm
Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. Fail_smiley

and now game shut down after a time Im playing, dont know wtf is happening but . . . Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by IronFist on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:09 am

In English please
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 am

xzpwnz wrote:
In English please
what, u reading it in japanese or any other language?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:32 am

IronFist wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
In English please
what, u reading it in japanese or any other language?

no, he refered to you showing signs of using boytitanish instead of english
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:33 am

ah . . at least I write something and try to use ",", ".", "()", ". . ." . . .

BT dont seem to like them much . . .
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:59 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Anticipation At first fuck it there gona be free kills food for the titan Let me tune my bots So I can be number 1 again. Attacks with fully tuned vanguard.

1st game rushes resha stunlocks from behind looses melee insta die,Does not realize at time it was resha assumes lagg and some katilina got me.

Next game Notices vanguards doeing 0 dmg to resha shield tho constantly hitting loose melee insta dies.

3rd game realizes resha has op shield, and can take melee ability away faster than u cans say what happend.All melee is useless now.

4th game Fia and tbg hide behind resha use her as meat shield only option is to use max fly hit and run. Can barely survivie games now makeing top score with just 1.5k dmg while resha decimates team

5th game goes maxis whole team is back fighting erisa I do not realise this Im at ps alone get gang banged ps gets takeing

6th game meets erisa no big deal flys shoots from behind makes run do not know how big a threat she is yet

7th game erisa stunlock my air wile Im farming after coming outa shadow mode. Five seconds I die. Next air comes out full hp killing land with my geo air with powered laser mod. Erisa stunlock me and air.I have good tgh and sword gaurd shoots with fully tuned stardust gets one shot off and dies quicker than a five fly air being attacked by eve would.

First Impression they are so game breaking,Melee is now completely useless there is no point in usseing melee anymore, Everony should go air or a mobile gunner build so we stand a change till people stop useing em

8th-20th game Im stuck useing hit and run tactics from op bots wile I can destroy other airs and lands to score decent I just have to ignore resha and let her rape my team cause of shield wasting my ammo,Can hardly ever catch erisas,And if I catch one anothers raping my team,Constantly sees Reshas and Erisas In top score and no matter how often u kill em with sneak attacks on air they have derp low cost so still score hi and take forever and the upmost patience to kill.Being forced to use hit and run tactics against resha. Or position myself to attack the weaker enemies and avoid the resha attacking cause of shield.

21st game adhom is rapeing team with resha. Attacks with aura land its cave map little dodge room dies barely does and dmg with max fly serion hd mega beam gun blizelt booster aura air both weaps tuned. Next bot patty lop barely does any dmg kills a byne then gets raped.By adhoms resha takes main weap. final bot geo air with 32 fly 25 tec and fully tuned star dust cannon and powered laser mod. I am pissed rambos kills 2 arts rushing ps. Im at full hp and made a resha attack adhom. Almost kills some one blocks my shot,Adhom uses shield. Takes away my ability to fire weaps klls me and team mates. 22 game sawoko keeps scoreing game warrior with 3k dmg useing erissa. Ill shoot him with my air He just go invis and runs. Im stuck dealing with his team mate by the time I have killrf 2 people my whole team is killed I gey 2nd and 3rd for a few games but still am completely powerless of countering the speed of which my teammates can be anal raped.

Final impression all forms of resistance are pointless no matter what I do my teams gona loose. The new bots kill faster take the unmost time and skill and timeing to kill and will either kill me or run away and fuck my whole team In lenghts of time no bot I have ever used could achieve.Or attack me later wile Im farming for aura or hp and anal rape me.The land feels so unsafe.
This
Google translate isn't working on this
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 am

well, thats a good thing for ironfist than. it means hes not quite at boytitans level yet :)

anyways, personally i had not so much problems reading this text of boytitan. he had much worse posts over the past few days, besides the content that is.
than again, if its about content, people will propably say the very same thing about anything i write, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 am

. . .

yeah, like . . .

gona = gonna
stunlocks = stun locks
lagg = lag
doeing = doing
tho = although
happend = happened
survivie = survive
makeing = making
takeing = taken
flys = flies
wile = while
usseing/useing = using
anothers = another (or other)
rapeing = raping
some one blocks = someone blocks
scoreing = scoring
invis = ivis (?)
killrf = killed
gey = get (even if its written "I gey" Razz )
unmost = less ("not most" as it look like, so, less)
timeing = timming

really. . . . I think he send messages here at the forum using a very bad translator . . .

lol, some 10 minutes to get the wrong words from his post.

dont know if I missed something but as Im used to read (not proper english) I read BT post and I really couldnt think there were so many mistakes. . . . like, that once in a while u forget a char, like at wile instead of while, well, ok, but he really written wile all around, like rap"e"ing instead of raping, scor"e"ing instead of scoring . . .

sure, if ure not from an english language country, its ok that u dont know a word or two but, we can make a BTs Engrish/English dictionary!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
alex761

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 am

dude, thing about it in this way

how long have we been complaining about no teamwork

now, new shit bots come out and we need to work with each other to kill them
!!
SO TEAMWORK is now existing in this game
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 am

alex761 wrote:
dude, thing about it in this way

how long have we been complaining about no teamwork

now, new shit bots come out and we need to work with each other to kill them
!!
SO TEAMWORK is now existing in this game
lol, thats not the problem . . .

its like when they released EVE . . . oh, EVE is strong but its needed skill, and if you go 2x1 and corner her with 2 melee bots you cripple her to death so some team work was needed.
ok, I agree, but, and when we see 5, 7 EVEs at the enemy team and they are at safe range protected by air fags and some melee bots?

I once saw this kind of battle where the other team, 15x15, lost in like some 3 minutes and they couldnt kill 1 single bot at the team with 7 EVEs.

the same kind of thing happened when they released AG and TBG . . . TBGs left behind spamming cruise missiles from a very safe range with somewhat insane homming and insane explosion . . . AGs spamming from safe position while LNDs running away in fear and ARTs trying to figure out how to kill 5 AGs spamming and trying to dodge the melee spammers (think about it . . . to aim up and to keep eye down to dodge, also to stay alert at radar)

"team with the most fag/OP bots win" . . . that become so true when its 1 or 2 at one team and 7 to 8 at the other team . . . people say an Izuna can kill an AG, yes, it can and everyone can have an Izuna, but while AG can spam from safe range and just care about dodging Izuna shots izuna have to really aim anbd "try" to dodge AG shots that come with insane homming, a heavy damage and from long range. if the AG player decide to ignore Izuna, all the AG player have to do is . . . ignore Izuna, just move around doging and paying attention to HP while spamming at lnd and art bots because the chance to hit something all the time is very high.]

so, bots that can just "ignore" damage from even bots like VF and kill them in a couple of seconds is not something u can consider "oh, its just a matter of team work" because team work against one bot only, many times, isnt an option because if enemy team have a lot of these bots (that require team work to be destroyed) and they go as a team, all u have to do is stay out of the way and try to get a chance against one or two left behind . . . also, remember, people start getting killed or taking heavy damage, they spread around and then it become 3x1, 2x2, 5x1 while everyone else is running in fear or dont have a clue about wtf is happening and all u can find on the map is enemy team.

so, "bots that require team work to be killed" also require "conditions to be killed" and one of the conditions is "these bots cant have backup from other OP/fag bots to be killed".

yes, we will take back to the fact both teams can have the OP/fag bots, then I blame the shuffle for screwing this balance Exclamation

also, its so cool to rely on players with OP/fag bots to be able to do some damage and be able to survive doing this damage . . . mostly the reason for why CB player base still so low and why many players start playing or play for a time and then rage-quit.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:49 am

you know what, boss rush time

take out yo alphags
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 pm

First Impression - Ooo, nice.
Second Impression - How does this relate to CosmicBreak?
Third Impression - HOLY DID THAT ERIS JUST KILL ME IN FOUR HITS
Fourth Impression - Suwako has Eris and killed me ;o;
Fifth Impression - Oh hi there team-mate Resha, please slaughter my enemies kthnxbai
Sixth Impression - Crimrose VS Resha, you can't hit me, but your lagging Kuten friend can Sad
Seventh Impression - I WANT ERIS.
Current Impression - I STILL WANT ERIS.

I do not have enough coffee in me to read the walls of text after BT's initial post. :c
BT and IronFist should not have "who can be more difficult to read" contests this early in the morning, please. ;__;

Poor BT, always eaten by the moes. :c
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

I do not have enough coffee in me to read the walls of text after BT's initial post. :c
BT and IronFist should not have "who can be more difficult to read" contests this early in the morning, please. ;__;

I write walls of text, but BT create a new dictionary just for him . . . I just helped to create it a bit by translating some words to english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
In English please

XZ STILL COMES HERE Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. 816628317 Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. 816628317 Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. 816628317 NOW BEND OVER SO I CAN ANAL RAPE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Miki, were you drinking again?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Mew wrote:
Miki, were you drinking again?

Youll be quit if you dont wana be next.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:47 pm

First impression : I dont know why i still playing this game

Second impression: I dont want to play this game anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

first impression: im getting me Ah-chan again. ._.

currently creating alphag Raider, lol. and dat's when i realise i dun have Air Loop anymore
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm

First impression: I don't want to live on this earth anymore.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm

first impression: wow this is op as fuck
second impression: brb, getting 40/18 br accel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.   Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots. Empty

Back to top Go down

Antecipation, First impressions and final impressions of new bots.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next