Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayhems Important Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mayhems Important Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:24 am

Any announcements or updates I have to make will be here. If and when I need to announce or update something, it shall be posted in the original post but be noted in a bump that a change was made to the thread. They will or will not deal with Cosmic Break game matters. However, most will be important enough for forum go'ers to know about.

9/01/2010:
-Still no CB OB2... I is sad.
-My graphics card has died and I am now stuck with a low grade integrated graphics unit until I can get a new card. This happened a week ago. This is why I have not been in any games I finally play with other people from the forums.
- On the bright side, I finally picked up my shotgun and have to say I LOVE it. I will make a separate topic about it for a review of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
FlyingTofu
FlyingTofu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 am

Mayhem wrote:
Any announcements or updates I have to make will be here. If and when I need to announce or update something, it shall be posted in the original post but be noted in a bump that a change was made to the thread. They will or will not deal with Cosmic Break game matters. However, most will be important enough for forum go'ers to know about.

9/01/2010:
-My graphics card has died and I am now stuck with a low grade integrated graphics unit until I can get a new card. This happened a week ago. This is why I have not been in any games I finally play with other people from the forums.
- On the bright side, I finally picked up my shotgun and have to say I LOVE it. I will make a separate topic about it for a review of the weapon.

Would particle blaster be good - any shotgun without such a frigging wide area?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:06 am

FlyingTofu wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

9/01/2010:

Would particle blaster be good - any shotgun without such a frigging wide area?

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/the-lounge-f6/shotgun-review-mossberg-500-t703.htm#10495
Back to top Go down
FlyingTofu
FlyingTofu

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:05 am

Yeah, realised it was a real one
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 am

"Bit of news for you...

I GOT THE VISA!!!

That's right! The gents over in the US Immigration Office have decided that I am fit for a visa and it's all thanks to YOU GUYS!! I suspect it might have something to do with 4,000 pages worth of signatures from C&H delivered right to their door. Pat yourselves on the back!

I suppose this means that we have to reward you guys in some form or another... how does a ton of fucking great new Cyanide & Happiness animations sound? We've got a LOAD of new cartoons coming your way this fall thanks to all this! You really deserve only the best from us now!

Thanks again!!

-Dave"

lol thought this fits here since u signed too and the cartoons own afro
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Newcomer
Newcomer
Ragna

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Attention, all yoctograms!

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/community/forum/topic/887
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:20 pm

werty16 wrote:
"Bit of news for you...

I GOT THE VISA!!!

That's right! The gents over in the US Immigration Office have decided that I am fit for a visa and it's all thanks to YOU GUYS!! I suspect it might have something to do with 4,000 pages worth of signatures from C&H delivered right to their door. Pat yourselves on the back!

I suppose this means that we have to reward you guys in some form or another... how does a ton of fucking great new Cyanide & Happiness animations sound? We've got a LOAD of new cartoons coming your way this fall thanks to all this! You really deserve only the best from us now!

Thanks again!!

-Dave"

lol thought this fits here since u signed too and the cartoons own afro

WOO! Glad to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Important Stuff   Mayhems Important Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhems Important Stuff
Page 1 of 1