Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayhems Forum (P43)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mayhems Forum (P43) Empty
PostSubject: Mayhems Forum (P43)   Mayhems Forum (P43) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Mayhems Forum (P43) P43banner

Want more Mayhem? Now is your chance! Check out my own personal forums and get even more Mayhem than you normally do on a daily basis. Doctors recommend over 9000 helpings of Mayhem per day! Are you getting enough?

I don't think so! Why should you join? Well, there are plenty of reasons. PRO43 is a community dedicated to games and guns where everyone who is mature is welcome. You don't need to like one or the other to be a part of the community.

The forum features a highly organized structure for sections, a real standing list of rules that must be followed, an advanced warning/ban system that is easy to understand by both staff and members, a trial program for people interested in becoming mods, a newbie tag given to all that are new or who have not read the rules that is only removed by reading the rules and more features that make my new forum worth checking out! Heck, we already have a bunch of you here. Who else is on it? Nisa, IronDicks, Reiya, and xz to name a few. Also check out the application for Reporter if you like to write or make videos!

So what are you waiting for? Join the community at: http://forum-pro43.tk/

Last edited by Mayhem on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Forum (P43)   Mayhems Forum (P43) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:28 pm

I volunteer for reporter! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Forum (P43)   Mayhems Forum (P43) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Nisa wrote:
I volunteer for reporter! bounce
I will be waiting for your application then. Smile

Edit: Approved... lol.

Last edited by Mayhem on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Forum (P43)   Mayhems Forum (P43) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Lol at your review on "Air".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhems Forum (P43)   Mayhems Forum (P43) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhems Forum (P43)
Page 1 of 1