Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period

Go down 
+10
Eridian
shinigami
Retrias
nzlk
centralheating
xzpwnz
ziix
fggt
Nisa
rawrz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period Empty
PostSubject: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:37 am

TL;DR Version -

I'm screwed because of the HSC exams.#em5

Long Version -

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be studying hard like these guys in the video.

Well, more like procrastinating and cramming on the last day before an exam. These exams will either make or break my future, and to be honest I'm not prepared... orz

LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period Epic_o11

Play the music in this link for a dramatic effect - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZBAmE7tT0

My opinions on the subjects and the exams for them are

- I hate the english, the teachers have us analyse texts and we have to bullshit our way through it. We either have to know the stuff or make the markers think we know the stuff. This subject is my worst.
- Then comes maths, I know the stuff but I make the most horrible mistakes imaginable.
- Physics I had litterally the worst teacher in the school, he taught me jackshit. So I had to rely on outside help from tutors, I only passed one test so far and that is the Trial HSC test.
- Senior Science is mostly common sense, and by far the easiest subject to do well in.
- Software Design and Development is the last exam, It's fairly simple in my opinion, most of it is common sense to me

Man I could use some motivation right now, so much pressure!
#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5#em5

(Demotivators, trolls, people with negative feedback and haters gtfo now)
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 am

I heard that your final mark depends on your rank within the school. So if you're ranked 15th at school, you will get the 15th best mark for the exam, no matter how well/bad you do in the actual HSC exam.
I would still study hard if i were you though, good luck buddy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 am

My exams are already over =3

Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:59 am

I'm NEET so gl #em0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 am

I have to write a short story on belonging and not belongin so here's the story I planned story I have so far.
Spoiler:

Last edited by LXE on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 am

Good luck LXE (b;_;)b
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 am

LXE wrote:
I have to write a short story on belonging and not belongin so here's the story I planned story I have so far.
Spoiler:
I'll give you a tip
Don't post the content relating to essays/exams and stuff like that on the internet
It can be found easily and be suspected of plagiarism and all this technical shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:41 am

xzpwnz wrote:
I'll give you a tip
Don't post the content relating to essays/exams and stuff like that on the internet
It can be found easily and be suspected of plagiarism and all this technical shit
Never thought about it, thanks xz. #em3
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am

D'aww has it really been a year since the HSC already?

English was my best subject man. 3 essays in 1.5 hours? BRING IT ON
I loved the adrenaline rush. Hell I didn't even finish reading my texts.
And Belonging is a bitch and should go die, I used Persona 4 as a supp text and I still did well though. Just remember key quotes and link back to your main text.

Physics I dropped before Trials since I took on Extension History. My teacher was nice and all, but she hardly made sense.

I know exactly what you mean about Maths. In a 3u exam I had said that -4-5=-1. Clear it in a quick-ish pace, don't rush!, and leave enough time to check your work.

Just keep in mind that after it all, an ATAR is just a number and there are many ways to get into what you want even if you don't get the ATAR for it and it won't be the end of the world. I'm not even one of those genius kids.

Don't stress too much, and make sure to get enough sleep and enough to eat. Focus on what you know than what you don't and so as long as you think you'll do well, then you will. Good luck bro Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:17 am

I think some of your tenses are off. Some of your sentences seem a bit long/disjointed to me too. Also you could substitute 'butlers and maids' to just 'servants' too, since the writer doesn't find them relaxing to be around anyway, and dehumanized terms help that. English is subjective though, so it's up to you.

LXE wrote:
removed

I had to study belonging in year 12 as well Neutral
Already forgotten what Macbeth was about lol. Think I had to do Julius Caesar as well...

centralheating wrote:

And Belonging is a bitch and should go die, I used Persona 4 as a supp text and I still did well though. Just remember key quotes and link back to your main text.
High five for unconventional texts! I used a Detective Conan movie and Hayate the Combat Butler, although I kind of wish I used Fate/Stay Night now that I think back, what with Heaven's Feel having plenty of crap you could spin into 'belonging'.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:25 am

Fortunately I have none of this... Unfortunately I have SAT instead, with my principal saying that if we get less than 1500 we have to repeat the whole shit ....
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:37 am

nzlk wrote:

centralheating wrote:

High five for unconventional texts! I used a Detective Conan movie and Hayate the Combat Butler, although I kind of wish I used Fate/Stay Night now that I think back, what with Heaven's Feel having plenty of crap you could spin into 'belonging'.

High five back!

Well I figured since I pretty much remembered all the deep n' meaningful quotes for P4 without effort, I might as well use that. And you write better about things you enjoy too!
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 am

nzlk wrote:
I think some of your tenses are off. Some of your sentences seem a bit long/disjointed to me too. Also you could substitute 'butlers and maids' to just 'servants' too, since the writer doesn't find them relaxing to be around anyway, and dehumanized terms help that. English is subjective though, so it's up to you.

LXE wrote:

Hey sensei, mind if you help me proof-read all my passages for me? =]

And LXE, you're in Australia so I don know how is your examination important or stuff, so here's a simple GL. #em1

I'm so envying you though, wish I were emigrated to somewhere not in China. We have to bash our way through the damn Liberal Studies and Chinese literature stuff till Uni, which I'm desperately weak at =[ . Poor me is going to have my Chinese test the day after 2morrow after scoring top from the bottom in a Chinese writing and I'm so gonna be screwed.
#em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5 #em5

Nevertheless, gear up, soldier and wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 am

LXE using poop in exam paper?

what a nicompoop. Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am

Good luck, LXE! Study the shit out of that material. DESTROY those tests.

I'd offer any help I could, but I kind of suck at those things you need. See? I'm doing my part by NOT trying to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:11 pm

I love you guys #em5
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Focus on your exam for the moment.

show your appreciation later =3
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Believe in me who believes in you.

Now get out there and go kick some ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:04 pm

First English exam, I smashed it. YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 pm

LXE wrote:

Judging from your crude demeanor,I'm not quite sure yet.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

shinigami wrote:

Hey sensei, mind if you help me proof-read all my passages for me? =]

Uhh post it up and I can have a shot I guess? I went over LXE's story inbetween arenas to break up the monotony of grinding for those damn weapons from chibi rooms.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:42 am

What's an HSC exam?
In our High school we just graduate...
Back to top Go down
Dr_Stein
Dr_Stein

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 am

GL man.
I'm a Queenslander, so we've all had our 'big' QCS test already

Still have subject assignments though...
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 am

LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I'll give you a tip

And since Spider Bots are "searching for keywords and stuffs here (Google, Bing), higher chance.

Delete those ASAP and wait for them to delete their search on those regarding your essay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:40 am

Aria wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I'll give you a tip

And since Spider Bots are "searching for keywords and stuffs here (Google, Bing), higher chance.

Delete those ASAP and wait for them to delete their search on those regarding your essay.
I'll get an admin to erase the text. I can't delete xz's message.

Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
Judging from your crude demeanor,I'm not quite sure yet.
I tore it up into a million pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period   LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period Empty

Back to top Go down

LXE's Final battle of survival - HSC exam period
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next