Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Build Help--Ghost Raider 117

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 Empty
PostSubject: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Well, I've pretty much hammered out what I want from this bot, and now I just have to figure out how to do it. I'm trying to make a build with 38 Fly, 11 Tgh, and 22 Tec, using six of seven Capacity carts (total capacity: 965), both EIW carts, and Quick Boost and Float Dash. My only weapon's a Mini Zook that I plan to tune with two High Rapid Betas and a High Supply, and I'm using a Brickgale BS (blue). Anyone have any idea how to do this? After about half an hour messing around in the Cosmic Calc, I can't figure it out. The importance of 22 Tec is that it's a breakpoint for both my zook and the internal beam missiles.

Here's what I've got so far; I'm pretty sure I'm beating down the wrong path with some of the parts, mostly the accessories:
Spoiler:
One last thing to keep in mind is that I'm mostly a UC player, so I don't have access to an unlimited supply of 3s parts. For example, my Brickgale BS is a shop 2s version.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:13 pm

get rid of float dash get the capa. U could use it for tuneing the minizook for great rapid ghost raider 117 will be very op with the right fly.

Plus u wont really need float dash.Its kinda just a luxury.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Seraph legs are incredibly expensive, most of their stats are put toward HP. You could probably milk other stats more with different legs.

High Supply on the mini zook is unnecessary, and is eating 20 cost iirc.

37 fly, not 38? Should do something about that before you touch tec.

The existence of the second arm confuses me when it isn't even holding anything. I'd probably remove it and just tune to make up the stats while downsizing hitbox. Or,

boytitan2 wrote:
get rid of float dash get the capa.
Probably the best idea, unless having sub-1000 cost and/or float dash is that important to you. With Brick BS + Quick Boost though, Float Dash is, as BT said, a luxury.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 am

Solved?:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

any better parts. Focus on parts that have high fly and go from thier.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 am

Fireflywater wrote:
Solved?:

Ok, so where the heck am I supposed to get Raystag or Pacifar parts? Heck, even Sword Wing HD2 is gara-only.
Without High Supply, my Mini Zook has no ammo, though. I'll try messing around with different parts, but Seraph legs give me the most fly out of all the 3s options I have. I'll try removing the Float Dash, though I kinda like it.

EDIT: I did it, but it's not exactly pretty. Here it is:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Klinkin wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
Solved?:

Ok, so where the heck am I supposed to get Raystag or Pacifar parts? Heck, even Sword Wing HD2 is gara-only.
Without High Supply, my Mini Zook has no ammo, though. I'll try messing around with different parts, but Seraph legs give me the most fly out of all the 3s options I have. I'll try removing the Float Dash, though I kinda like it.

EDIT: I did it, but it's not exactly pretty. Here it is:
Spoiler:

Mini xooks only for air on air. U will be useing the croe to ra.pe lands and kill arts.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:37 pm

So that's a "good to go" on my new build, then?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Looks fine, but I'm still bothered a bit by having a second arm with nothing on it. If there isn't anything else you'd want on it though, then it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Suguri wrote:
Looks fine, but I'm still bothered a bit by having a second arm with nothing on it. If there isn't anything else you'd want on it though, then it's fine.
Arm's solely for stats and extra tune slots.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Expanding on it a bit more, using different parts that should still be completely available to you. Milked more tec and also slapped a handy magnum onto the other hand; while giving more slots it also provides you with a tree farming weapon so you don't need to waste your precious ammo on your other weapons for that purpose.

Spoiler:

You could drop some tec to switch the handy magnum for a particle gun for faster tree farming as well as use against fatties/power spots.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Thanks! That's the sort of thing I'm looking for. How noticable will the drop from 11 to 7 Tgh be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build Help--Ghost Raider 117   Build Help--Ghost Raider 117 Empty

Back to top Go down

Build Help--Ghost Raider 117
Page 1 of 1