Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas

Go down 
+4
Suguri
Fireflywater
Burstorion
Klinkin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Well, I've decided to get some use out of the two Ghost Raider 117s I have in my garage from the one time I used survey RT to roll gara. Right now, I'm thinking of using them similarly to standard airs; Mini-zook, internal beam missiles to proxy for an LPG or ABR, and maybe a STOVL if I can get my hands on enough RT for a Brickgale. I'm not sure if I should also try to mount another weapon of some sort, use a shield, or if I should try for a completely different build altogether. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Burstorion
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Izuna legs are good on a ghost raider (yay stealth Smile ) I find, not making the GRs hitbox that much bigger - Regarding the stovl, I'd just get a tengu wing for uc and get a fast landing cart than waste RT (I also think the BS for the brickgale is more cost than that combination, but don't hold me to that)

One thing I've found the ghost raider is good at is sniping - due to the ease of getting stealth, a high fly GR can hide in some good places and fire off a few rounds before moving - maybe use the rt to fund a long range air weapon, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 pm

2x Internals.
2x EcchiSeiben AM
Jack Gadget LG
Aquila BS
Contradict HD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:59 pm

You've already got the general concept of it, I honestly can't really say I have any definite additional suggestions.

Buckler, garulabird am, some other kind of long range/high speed weapon, handy magnum(/mod) are probably what I'd do with the non-bazooka arm.

Since he's M-size you could save yourself some money and use tengu bs instead of brickgale.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 pm

goatse raidurr has access to arr da sneaky carts, so mebe turn second one into barack ops
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Thanks for the ideas. I'm probably just going to stick to two weapons and give the other arm a shield. Here's the build I'm thinking about:
Spoiler:
I couldn't fit in any stealth carts; between EIW and tunes, I need all the cap carts I can get. I'm not particularly happy with the final cost, either; it's moe-bot expensive, and I'm not sure it'll perform up to spec. If I'm barking up the wrong tree by just seriously considering this bot, feel free to let me know.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 pm

I don't see why the cost is bothering you, that's cheaper than just about everything I own and should perform great.

You should use buckler instead of viper shield, though. Parts in general could be optimized a bit more, but not all that much; what you have works fine.

Not necessarily a better build, but if you were to go heavy on tuning for more damage output, this would be an option:

Spoiler:

Though...I wouldn't put a shield on a Ghost Raider AM, most of the shield'll just be inside your face and not block a thing. My bad on that, but it's just an example build anyway.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 pm

If you get a might bomber, you can use the gattling arm on it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Best air
Only problems are its size and capa
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 am

dang, I thought it said, he had 117 ideas for ghost raider builds XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas   Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing for Ghost Raider 117 Build Ideas
Page 1 of 1